• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Maria Nguyen

Maria Nguyen is very good at what she dose an made it clear for me to understand on how much should I be paying an afford so I don't pay to much over my budget thanks Maria for getting me out of my debt

Job Satisfaction

Frazer T.
Frazer T.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Had a great experience working with Maria Nguyen who was such an awesome help to me and my situation also worked alot quicker than I was expecting fast efficient and very professional thank you again Maria

Josephine Leaupepe
Josephine LeaupepeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best credit repair service and highly recommend!

I used credit repairers back in 2018. Unfortunately I didn’t do a review at the time but I had just recently referred this company to a friend to help with repairing their credit and thought I could give my own feedback.
My experience and dealings with our credit advisor was excellent and top service. Nothing was too hard. Everything was easy and smooth sailing. Definitely worth the time and money to get your credit repaired. I couldn’t thank Dennis enough for his time and effort. I have recommended your service to family and friends who need it.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Britney Enright
Britney Enright North-West & West coast, TAS

I have never felt so happy about something

I have always stressed about money and being sick an stressing over money really ruined my credit history, the service and the amazing support i’ve received is amazing, thank maria so much

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Excellent service by Veronica she awesome to deal with

Awsome company to deal with. But only need to speak to Veronica Narwa to make things happen. Had a default on my Company Name so excited that it's been removed and now my company can move forward to big and better things.. once again from the bottom of my heart thank you Veronica Narwa good bless you..

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lynne
LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Financial relief

Inherited money from my late dad. Promised 8 would buy a house as it was 1 of his dying wishes. When I started the loan process I had a default on my credit report I was unaware of. Looking into it I had already paid it in full & was devastated. Thanks to 'Credit repair' I can now continue my dads dream. Thankyou for everything.

JSA
JSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful & rewarding service!

Maria Nguyen has helped me immensely, efficiently and effectively, and continues to do so. The friendly and convenient service I have received is without fault. Follow up is always immediate and punctual and communication is extremely clear, friendly and professional. The outcome is definitely positive!

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Great customer service is always amazing

A big thank you to Maria Nguyen of Credit Repair Australia for her amazing work on facilitating, following up, reminding and giving accurate info when needed on time. This is what customer service is all about. Very happy on all the work done and keep it up.

Tanisha Martin
Tanisha MartinIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service and beautiful people

I have dealt with worker Maria who was so beautiful and understanding. She explained the process for me step by step. Have loved having the support from this service. Recommend!

Balmut Pirus
Balmut PirusPerth, WA

This is a life saver

I have been given helpful and positive assistance through out my application to get help with my credit repair.
I have to go to through it twice and Maria is always there to help me until successful

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

Amazing i will finally be debt free after so many years

Maria Nguyen has been such a amazing help to me in helping sort out my debts
Thank you very much i can finally become debt free and look forward to been able to buy my first home

Kennard Nguyen
Kennard NguyenSydney, NSW

This is perfect.

Customer service is so friendly and helpful.
Will recommend CRA Australia to remove default
Is a lot cheaper then other companies. Hope everything working out well and ready to get my family a new house. Thanks to Linda she is the best friendly customer service.

This is awesome and soon ill have good credit rating good again

Babs was a legend and the lady i spoke before Babs she was soo nice and helpful, yous have help me soo much and i cant be more thankful, thankyou

Lynda
Lynda Hunter Region, NSW

An experience with credit

I would say that both of the staff at Credit Repair were very efficient and waited for our full response to questions asked. My husband and I would recommend them to anyone who is puzzled if a financial institution knocked them back and they had a great credit history. Once again thank you for your time and effort to help us.

brooke
brookeHunter Region, NSW

Awesome service. Can’t wait to see result

I spoke with Jenna who was very understanding. Listened to my needs n wants n what I wanted to achieve through this process. Very professional n polite n more than happy to help. I look forward to seeing the final outcome. I’ll keep you posted

See all Credit Repair Australia reviews

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions