Credit Simple

Credit Simple (page 2 of 6)

Sanne J

Sanne JSydney

Information was accurate

Been a skeptic when it comes to credit reporting in general because I've heard stories about mistakes on people's files. Checked my score with Credit simple and looked through my credit file and everything was accurate. Was surprised to see something on my credit file that was four years old, queried this and they said things drop off after about five years. Understandable. Also used the spend tracker in the site, needs to be an app for mobile but given its free its good for what it is. Will come back to site soon. A well structured platform I must add. Thanks!

Dave Goliath

Dave GoliathCanberra

Lots of fun LOL

I got a great credit score with Credit Simple (800+) and thought it was super easy and really fun to use. I like seeing the comparisons - like age, male/female, astrology. I suppose their trying to make credit scores fun rather than being boring, ha ha ha. I read some stuff on their blog and it's pretty good to. I'm feeling motivated in the new year to fix up my finances and get rid of debt, I've been a bit lazy about my money and I needed a kick up the bum. Good that its a free service too because people shouldn't have to pay to see information that belongs to them in the first place.

I never knew this existed

My sister told me about credit scores and I thought it was fake until I looked up the companies. I got my score from each of the companies and they are all pretty similar, I am writing a review for credit simple because I thought it was the best. After you get your score you see offers, and I got a good deal with credit card. It was easy I must say and I had been thinking about one for a while. The site is easy to navigate and understand, and everything about your score is well explained.

They start to manipulate the scores once you create an account with them

I have had accounts with equifax and credit savvy for a while now, was curious about credit simple and created an account last month. The scores were about the same on all 3 sites, but credit simple was spamming me with offers n crap.
couple of days ago i got a notification from credit simple, only to see score was dropped by 150 while equifax and credit savvy has the same scores. For no reason? did i make a mistake of creating an account with them? are they trying to scare you and cash in on it?

Janet61

Janet61Brisbane

"Credit Complex"

What a load of rubbish

Bombarded by emails from Credit Simple trying to flog me offers and have queried items on file such as a loan application that wasn't even made with no response from this company. The data is very questionable and simply an excuse to email constant loan offers.

Rehsif Eoz

Rehsif EozBrisbane

Surprisingly easy to follow

Saw the tv ad and looked up the website to get my credit score. Very straightforward process. Easy to understand. The blogs and FAQs on the website are helpful, I read a couple and now have a better grip on why my score is that number.

Antonne

AntonneCanberra

Fixed my file, score went up

Got my score and had a mistake on my file but lodged a query and got it fixed straight away. Turns out my old bank hadn't updated a payment. Saw my credit score go up and I'm relieved to have found this out and also fixed it so quickly.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Was a bit a worried at firstabout checking my score because i thought it would lower your credit score each time you check it but that's simoly not true! As some people here think on the some of the comments I read. Any ways I can check it as many times as I want and it doesn't affect my credit....... Obviously I've been checking my score tha last few months.... Happy with credit simple, top work. Definitely would recommend them.

Dennis Filippas

Dennis FilippasVIC, 3083

Credit Simple Excellent way to watch your credit score

Good clean easy to use website, check your credit score monthly, credit reports and get credit report notifications,
And get available offers for you based on your credit score.

headsydney

Credit simply go away

Since i looked at my ratings I've been bombarded with these bottom feeders,
They just use any excuse to get your email address, if they are so desperate every week another email, go away please.

head

Maybe scomio the p.m and co use these companies as the "shop around"clasic response to a debt problem. Just like shop around for a better power deal.

Nearly without exeption every 5 star reveiwer has no reveiw record??funny that

Just plain Wrong

Only way to "close account" once signing up is to "write them an email" ? My credit keeps dropping but have done nothing wrong is nonsense.

Scam company

Don't make contact with them in any form. It will only be to your detriment. They will bombard you with useless emails to make money for themselves. I've requested they stop this on numerous occasions and their reply is that they cannot as they can't find my email address in their system even though it is the address they are sending emails too. Clearly the positive reviews here are written by their staff and affiliates.

janie

janieGold Coast

Helpful and do what they say they do. Happy with this service

I saw an ad for credit simple to get your credit score so I signed up and did the process. My credit score was 756 out of 1000 and I was angry because I pay all my bills on time every time and I think I’m good with credit. I emailed Credit Simple and it turns out 756 is actually a great score. They sent me some blogs explaining scores and what makes them go up or down, so there’s heaps of stuff to read and get info from. Also it’s good that they are transparent about how they make money and always encouraging people to be better with money and budgeting rather than just taking out more credit, like I think it’s quite socially responsible from that aspect. Thanks.

Roz Wright Bishop

Roz Wright BishopSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Star

Absolutely horrendous, will not remove me from their data base, even after numerous requests to do so. Would never recommend even making an enquiry with them. You will continue receiving email after email after email.

Score decreased by 200 in a month??

How can my score decrease from 640 in Oct down to 469 now in Nov when no changes on my file are showing? I have made 0 inquiries and have paid all bills on time. I have never had a default. Regardless about my past, specifically looking at where things stood last month or even the month before I was at 640. How can I drop to 469 for nothing??

I’ve got listings that don’t belong to me

I have a ridiculous score as this company is placing someone else’s history on my file.
I’ve emailed many times and it has been proven they’re not mine however they remain.
This is just another company ran by computers or just idiots.
They are treating me like I’m a fool.
Don’t bother checking in with them they are a joke.
At least Equifax gives you a true account.

Mefi F.Credit Simple

Hi Kaz, sorry to hear this has happened, and we are more than happy to help sort it out. Could you please forward your emails to contact@creditsimple.com.au? And we'll follow it up.

Kaz
Kaz

Awful

I have good credit rating with Equifax who are the leading standard and excellent with all the other parties however my credit simple keeps going down. I have no missed payments and payed off all my debts.

Mefi F.Credit Simple

Hi Thanjo, feel free to contact us on support-au@creditsimple.com.au if you'd like help with your personal information.

Absolute crap

I have 1 default on my file, a default that I am paying off and according to Equifax it is the ONLY default. However Credit Simple haven't even listed that default, instead they have listed two overdue payments that HAVE NO BEEN DEFAULTED, as defaults and given me a score of around 168??? When my Equifax confirmed score is much higher.

Crap. It fluctuates constantly as well when all my payments are regularly paid each fortnight and I have NEVER missed a payment. Scam artists.

Mefi F.Credit Simple

Hi Ajd, sorry to hear that! We can fix it for you and we're happy to help. Could you email us on support-au@creditsimple.com.au?

DavidGold Coast

Worrying that this company is dictating your financial future