Crescent Wealth

Crescent Wealth

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Crescent Wealth? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

The worst customer service experience

Not even one star. The worst customer service ever.
I moved to New Zealand and completed all the paperwork with the KiwiSaver organization to transfer my superannuation from Crescent Wealth, but for over 2 months now they refused to transfer my funds with no clear reason, and they keep procrastinating and not responding promptly. Tried to contact them many times and now they stopped replying to emails. I don't recommend them for anyone.

Excellent product and ethical company.

I have been with Crescent Wealth for 5 years. I moved all my Super there after I learnt the ethical nature of the company. In addition, the service and communication provided is great, I receive regular performance updates by email (did not get this with my previous super) as well as general updates on company activities. Highly recommended for anyone looking for ethical, well managed funds with good customer service.

Joe Merhi
Joe MerhiSydney

Great returns, brilliant customer service - Highly recommended.

From an employer’s perspective, Crescent Wealth has been delightful to deal with. Their customer service and attention to detail sets the bar that many other super funds should strive to meet and their fund performances have been very pleasing. They’ve got the formula right...Great returns and brilliant customer service.

Khaled Z
Khaled Z

Highly recommended to all

I moved my super to Cresecent Wealth and have never looked back. This is a professional, efficient and approachable team that go out of there way to explain and facilitate any requests or enquiries I have. I now feel comfortable with where my super is invested and know that it is only associated with ultra-ethical entities. Great work team CW! Highly recommend to all Australians.

Excellent Product

I have been with Crescent wealth now for over 5 years. They are professional, reliable and most importantly they perform.

Moh
MohSydney

Great Service

I have been a client of Crescent Wealth for a number of years and have been impressed at their efficiency and professional approach. A representative is always on hand to answer any question I do have in relation to my investments. I certainly would recommend this company!!

Zac
ZacSydney

Excellent service, great investment

The team at Crescent Wealth provide excellent service with all my investment needs and portray great knowledge in their products. Their funds have performed significantly well and have shown they are capable of achieving greater returns than their well known counterparts. I have no hesitation in referring clients, friends and family.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MM01
MM01Sydney

Safe hands

I have been with Crescent Wealth for a few years and have found their service to be exemplary, their frank and honest approach is welcoming in an industry that has many a negative stigma attached. Their performance has been in line with my expectation considering their investing strategy and operating model. The community benefits and opportunity that they facilitate also drives value in the relationship with the organisation as they are visible and accessible, unlike most other organisations. Could not recommend them more.

Hass
HassGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent for all Australians

Hi,

I joined Crescent wealth over a year ago. Staff and customer experience has been superb, Ready to help and provide information when requested.

I recommend this product for all Australians as Crescent wealth invests in industries which are wholesome and beneficial for the society and keeps away from the not so good industries for the community.

Islamic Super and Investment, with exceptional customer service

I moved my Super to CW in 2014, followed by some investment in the same year. Their products are totally shariah compliant adhering to leading standards in Islamic finance. And I don't have to compromise on returns as their funds outperform benchmarks. Right from on boarding, the CW team did everything to make things easier and transparent for me. They are always available to answer my queries. The combination of their shariah compliant products, along with the exceptional service makes them unmatchable in Australia. Wishing CW all the best!

Exceptional

Crescent wealth is great. The funds on offer have high returns and the customer service is second to none. There is always someone there to answer any questions I have. Highly recommended.

mazsumer
mazsumer

An Ethical Investment Fund

For those who are looking for an Ultra Ethical investment option, I would suggest you consider Crescent Wealth. I have been with them for the past few years and recommend them highly. Of note is the excellent support they provide. Crescent Wealth's approach to networking & empowerment via the Crescent Institute is an example of how they engage leaders and ordinary Australians on contemporary issues.
Investment Returns can vary, however in Ethical investing I would look no further than Crescent Wealth.

Taahir M
Taahir MSydney

Excellent and Professional Service

I have had my Superannuation with Crescent Wealth for 2 years now and my investment account for almost 1 year and I am very happy with the service, performance and support Crescent Wealth provides.

M Mushtaq
M MushtaqHobart

Excellent Superannuation fund

I joined Crescent Wealth in June 2017. The customer service is excellent. The staff is very professional and addressed my concerns and answered all questions before joining. I strongly recommend services of Crescent Wealth.

Great customer service

Great to see a halal option for super. The customer service and personalised support was outstanding. I speak direct to a rep, not a phone center.