Cricks Noosa

Cricks Noosa

VJB

VJBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Back Yard Service experience. My Advice take to a proper mechanic.

Crooks Noosa

Clair Bear

Clair BearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cricks was my 1st choice.

I found a car that I wanted to buy and was given a fair trade with my old car.Unfortunately the car I wanted was a demo model and was told I hade to wait approximately 2months for another car to come in stock.I said pretty please as I wanted this car now.They obliged me and here I am driving my brand new Kia Rio.Thanks to Geoff for pointing me in the right direction about choices of cars.Thank you to all the other people involved with my new car.

Store LocationNoosa Qld
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Cricks Noosa compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quote given for selling my Fiat 500

I recently took my 2016 FIat 500 to Cricks in Noosa where I had originally purchased it from as new.
I was shocked when I was only offered 4000 dollars for them to sell it on for I suspect considerably more .
According to the Red book car guide 8,200 was what I was entitled to receive in regards to the current condition of the car .
I was offered 8000 dollars for it at another car dealership and would therefore like to know why I was offered such a insignificant amount by your company.

AEE

AEEPERTH

STILL WAITING!!

A part was (supposedly) being ordered for me in October 2018. It is now (almost end) January 2020. My numerous emails asking for updates get ignored. I’ve contacted “head office” who fobbed me off on to somebody new at the Noosa dealership. After initial contact with him, emails once again get ignored. I called a week again and was told that I would be called back shortly. Well, I’m still waiting.

Store LocationNoosa

Worst experience ever

Purchased a new RAM I was shameless lied to and once you sign the contract you are treated like dirt. The car had rust on delivery after 7 months of requesting repair they advised me that the cause was environmental issues saying It was caused by me. I then took this up with RAM Australia. RAM advised that their was never a warranty claim made and RAM fixed the issue. Cricks a bunch of liers and dishonest crooks my advice is to run and deal with a reputable dealer. Visit their poor ratings on face book and word of mouth . I am not standing alone here

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Davo

DavoMoffat Beach

Crooks

This is why they are called Cricks and their merry men of crooks. Scam after Scam Crick's warranty - Charter boat "What" charter boat???? Scams - Wrong oil, Tyres, Faulty Injector, Buy Back and more

Steven A.

Steven A.South East Queensland, QLD

They can’t even get their name right - should be spelt CROOKS

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Untrusted dealer -

Jenks

JenksSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% better

I booked my X Trail in for its 120,000 k service and must admit a little sceptical following my previous experience. The service department has new staff who were welcoming and polite which was not the case in the past. I was quoted a price, offered a lift back home and then received a text informing me that the work was complete a couple of hours ahead of schedule. On collecting the car I was charged the quoted price and made aware of potential work that might be required at the next service. Keep up the good work.

Professional Ripoff Artists

Sent 3 vehicles to Cricks Noosa for recalls. Was quoted $480 for a service on one of them and charged my husband $957 on pick up. When I called to complain to the service manager I was virtually told bad luck and to have a nice day and was then hung up on. These providers have no scruples and will go to any length to take your money. Go anywhere else!!!

Drive away crappy

Nari.L

Nari.L

Never buy a car from cricks

Never ever under any circumstance purchase a car from Cricks Noosa
They will rip you off at any opportunity. Very disappointing for such a large well known company