Cricks Noosa

Cricks Noosa

cjh

cjhWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

disappointing

purchased used car end of January and within 2 weeks car was slow to start. got battery checked and needed a new one after being told battery was “good”. car had been looked over prior to our purchase by their service dept. however I was not aware I had to ring them first before I purchased a new one. that cost me.

JSFW

JSFWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dubious high pressure sales tactics!

Mike

MikeNoosaville, Queensland, 4566

Damage to alloy rim, failure to respond to complaint, failure to return calls.

Immediately after collecting my car I saw that one alloy rim had damage not present when the car was left to have new tyres fitted. After two weeks of multiple broken promises to return calls Tyresales communicated their displeasure after which the car was called in to have the damage repaired. Even then they kept it for a day longer that originally promised! Tyresales were entirely professional and supportive throughout and I would not hesitate to use them again. Just not using the same fitting company!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Cricks Noosa compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops