Cricks Noosa

Cricks Noosa

Clair Bear

Clair BearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cricks was my 1st choice.

I found a car that I wanted to buy and was given a fair trade with my old car.Unfortunately the car I wanted was a demo model and was told I hade to wait approximately 2months for another car to come in stock.I said pretty please as I wanted this car now.They obliged me and here I am driving my brand new Kia Rio.Thanks to Geoff for pointing me in the right direction about choices of cars.Thank you to all the other people involved with my new car.

Store LocationNoosa Qld
Jenks

JenksSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% better

I booked my X Trail in for its 120,000 k service and must admit a little sceptical following my previous experience. The service department has new staff who were welcoming and polite which was not the case in the past. I was quoted a price, offered a lift back home and then received a text informing me that the work was complete a couple of hours ahead of schedule. On collecting the car I was charged the quoted price and made aware of potential work that might be required at the next service. Keep up the good work.