Verifiedcrimsafe.com.au

79% · 35770 · 15%

Ryan Herold
Ryan HeroldPerth, WA

Installer

Great product. Have installed throughout house and range of colours to choose. Would recommend for those looking to secure their most prized possession. Show details ·  1
Lloyd and Maxine
Lloyd and MaxineMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Crimsafe security door

Product is Ultimate. So far so good. Security mesh is 304 SS. Mesh is reasonably transparent and allows the breeze to flow through. Show details ·  1
William
WilliamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

This is a great product

Good quality product. It even looks good. Service and installation was good. I am very happy that I choose a Crimsafe product. Show details ·  1
Cyrus
CyrusSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Great quality product

Excellent product, couldn’t be any happier. Peace of mind Security for your home without compromising your outdoor view.
I highly recommend CrimSafe as every dollar you spend on their products it would be well worth it.
Thank you CrimSafe. Show details ·  1
John S.
John S.

Great product and installation to a high standard

Very happy with product and installation process. Installer / owners were prompt and very tidy with the process and I would happily recommend Show details ·  1
LIB
LIB38 posts

Wish I had of done this sooner

Had the whole house fitted with Crimsafe security screens. Every door, every window. Fantastic. Some think that Crimsafe screens make the view obscured but in fact the opposite happens. I had diamond grills on every window and all doors. When they were removed and replaced with just the Crimsafe screen, the view became much clearer. An enjoyable bonus that I wasn't expecting. Was told by the technician that we can leave the doors and windows open which we now do when we go out. Hopefully, criminals have not yet perfected the art of breaking into Crimsafe security screens. Show details ·  2
Terry Perth
Terry Perth

Had Crimsafe doors before could not go past them

Door was just what we wanted, installation spot on, came with warranty as expected, can't fault company that did the work more that pleased, highly recommended Show details ·  1
Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not so perfect

Waited years to be able to buy Crimsafe. Very disappointed with the supplier we used. When I asked why it was not incased on the inside and the outside ,thats when we found out we were only quoted for the classic .The rep then told us that no one wants the full incased screen so they don't quote for them. Not to mention how bad the door fitted, was measured wrong took a number of calls to get any action. The screen had to be remeasured and replaced with new screen, but not upgraded. Over $4000 for French door. Happy with the colour and new door, just not the supplier we used Show details
Crimsafe   DM

Hi Jan, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear you are happy with your door, we would like to follow up with the supplier regarding your experience. Could you please email the licensee details to info@crimsafe.com.au?

Chrispy
ChrispySydney, NSW14 posts

From hero to zero

We had our door installed on 26 Nov 2021 and paid the installer in full after installation.
We were promised a receipt will be emailed to take advantage of the limited time free extended warranty. No receipt and no return of 2 calls - my perception of Rim Fire, Rouse Hill NSW has gone from hero to zero because of their non-existent after sales service. Show details
Crimsafe   DM

Hi Chrispy, we are sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our licensee Rimfire Security after installation. We've been advised by the licensee your receipt was emailed yesterday morning, please let us know if you did not receive this.

Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

I have no hesitation in recommending Crim Safe… Measurements & installation were seamless… All the staff which we dealt with were lovely & professional… Cullens on the GC took great care of us..Thankyou Show details ·  1
GlenningValley Customer
GlenningValley CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love these doors

I have to say I love these doors. Selected the "self closing" option and it's wonderful, you can adjust the speed of the closure and there's no "banging" when someone closes the door too forcefully. The service on installation was great, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Crimsafe - continues to disappoint

After the first failure of the door, where it jammed and wouldn’t open, since being repaired its now failed again. Today I spent 15 minutes trying to get it to open. This is untenable.  Show details
Mike G
Mike GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Dijana and Nathan
Dijana and Nathan2 posts

Very unhappy

After we were broken into, we chose crimsafe on recommendations. 3 years later the frame has failed. They have offered to remove the door for a week to fix it leaving us with just our front door. After I asked for a temp door they refused and said that nothing else could be done. So, I either have a faulty door or risk another break in. The decision is mine said the company..what can I do? Thanks MSD and crimsafe..you are washing your hands of my problem now you have my $4000. Show details
David and Carol
David and CarolRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Fit

Pride in workmanship with the attention to detail in manufacture, fit and installation. Communication all the way to install and lodgement of warranty details. Bee Safe Security understand customer service. Thanks for a top job from David and Carol Show details ·  1
kylie_0
kylie_0melbourne2 posts

Nice door, for a flyscreen

Got a crimsafe door when we bought the house, thinking it is promoted as a quality product.
Installer said, its only as good as the timber frame it is fixed to.
But after 8 years, and never even gets locked, the cylinder wont hold the door open, and worse still, the centre hinge has broken off the door. Although the hinge is still fastened to the timber frame ok!
Just disappointing, especially every time you hear the annoying adds saying how good they are! Show details

Gary Bowen
Gary BowenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Almost perfect

Whilst the doors and screens are great, I’m just a bit disappointed that the keys keep scraping against the doors Show details ·  1
Rishy
RishySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

excellent investment

re Crimsafe Ultimate. Premium quality, visually appealing and hardy. Withstands felines' attack/climbing (ordinary fly screen gets shredded). I've had Crimsafe for years. I'm happy I've chosen again for new place.  Show details ·  1
tick heaven
tick heaven2 posts

OK - but

For the cost of the doors I would have expected more sturdy doors and locks to be installed, but they were quick Show details
Steve
Steve2 posts

Majestic, exudes class, great lift for the front entrance

A very good lift to the looks and security of the front entrance. It makes Us feel safe especially when you realize all four doors have Crimsafe security now. Show details ·  1
Ks77
Ks77Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great!

Peace of mind! We had 2 doors replaced with Crimsafe doors and will definitely be returning to get out stacker doors replaced. Easy to do business with and great communication thru the whole process - which we appreciated.
 Show details ·  1
YCT
YCT3 posts

Quality investment

We purchased our Crimsafe security doors and windows from Rimfire security, excellent service! One of the best investments on the security of our home. We feel more safe because of Crimsafe. High quality security doors and windows.  Show details ·  1
kent
kent

Not sure what to feel

Got Crimsafe sliding doors installed. It's a bit pricey but I went ahead with it for security. The steel mesh looks and feels really sturdy but there's enough room for small insects like baby flies and gnats to get inside. The aluminum frame feels alright but I don't know if it would withhold kicks like how they advertised their hinged doors as these are placed on rubber tracks and wheels.
Karen W.
Karen W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Screen doors

We are very happy with our new Crimsafe Screen doors from Allview Windows & Doors in Coffs Harbour. The doors are very secure and look great. Show details ·  1
JoJo
JoJoSouth Australia2 posts

Love it - great peace of mind!

We purchased an oversized Crimsafe Ultimate screen door through Stanbond that they colour matched to our window frames. Michael was excellent to deal with and we are very happy the quality product. We absolutely love being able to leave our front door open, without worrying about any uninvited guests.
TIP: If you want multiple keys, I suggest you order them with the door; or get the screen door keyed the same as your front door...much easier than 2 separate keys! Show details ·  1
Jeff Potter
Jeff PotterDarling Downs, QLD

Piece of mind with Crimesafe

Can leave the windows open to take advantage of the breeze and airflow while keeping insects and intruders at bay Show details ·  1

Pam C.
Pam C.Far North Queensland, QLD

window screen

window screen beautiful to look out and have a clear view, easy to open and close,and know no one is going to get in  Show details ·  1
Toppgun28
Toppgun28South East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I Wanted

The team at Davcon Security and Screens were excellent. From the initial house visit to install, they were professional, prompt and friendly. My Crimsafe Ultimate security screens are excellent. They look good, keep the house a little cooler and help us sleep even better at night! I would definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
Sunil Rodrigues
Sunil RodriguesPerth, WA4 posts

Outstanding Finish

Love the good finish, the secure locking and matched to my existing door frame. smooth gliding operation. Love the sense of security having the door. Show details ·  1
Joey69
Joey69

Fantastic Product

Security and peace of mind in a screen door - fantastic product at a great price that adds the "wow" factor Show reply
Megsays
MegsaysSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love my Crimsafe door

Fabulous, super strong and extremely smart-looking screen door that lets the breezes through while keeping the place secure. I couldn't be happier  Show details ·  1
Karen Shepherdson
Karen Shepherdson

So strong but clear

Very happy and impressed with the Crimsafe doors we had installed happy to be able to go out and leave the house air wonky needing to lock the Crimsafe and leave the other door open  Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Rust and corresion

I have crimsafe installed on my back verandah now for 2yrs and do not live near the sea front. When I contacted the installer they said it needs to be cleaned at least every 3 months with their cleaner. Not told this when they it was quoted or installed. It has been replaced 12 months ago and is exactly the same. Approached the company told again about cleaning this time with stain remover. Did not resolve the issue. Have been advised this is an ongoing issue which is known about. Really annoyed have to go through the process of it all replaced again. Considering the cost the product is not what is promoted and you are creating work for yourself.
 Show details
SueGP
SueGPCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Only in Australia

Tonight my family and I thought we heard footsteps in our darkened driveway. Then we were certain we heard movement in the driveway so we were all watching the screen door when a Kangaroo appeared. The dogs barked, the Roo was startled and then launched itself, feet first, against the screen door - twice! It was a hell of a noise but the CrimSafe door didn’t even flinch as it resisted this ‘Only in Australia’ attempt at home invasion Show details ·  1
K C Mitchell
K C MitchellQueensland3 posts

Very professional from first point of contact to completion of installation. One very Happy Franklyns Customer and would highly recommend to all. Show reply
Edward Champman-Tucker
Edward Champman-TuckerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Sleeping well after Crimsafe installed

Great product and seamless installation. Very happy with our decision to go with Crimsafe and let the cooling breeze in. Show details ·  3

Melisa Wyatt
Melisa WyattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Security Doors

With the onset of summer I am now able to leave my unit and lock the security door and allow the afternoon breeze into my house in the afternoon whilst away and have peace of mind that my unit is securely locked. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
reachha
reachhaNew South Wales6 posts

The door and service is great!

I am happy to have the great, safe and beautiful door with the Crimsafe - Morisset! I highly recommend Crimsafe products. Show details ·  3
Catherine Wright
Catherine WrightHunter Region, NSW3 posts

I feel so much more secure

The door is a little stiff for old fingers to push closed or to open.
Locks three locks down the door jam so very safe. Show details ·  1
Charmain
CharmainCampbelltown, New South Wales14 posts

Greater Security

As my husband and myself are ageing it's better security for our home. Our dog took a little while to get use to new pet door but once forced to come in to get food he uses it now like it's always been there! Show details ·  1