Crimsafe (page 3 of 18)

4.2

• Job Satisfaction

Great product!!

We should have installed the Crimsafe doors/windows much earlier if we have known they are this good. It blends very well aesthetically into our home decor with it's various colour options!! The installer did a great job and explained the features of the doors/windows.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ian, thank you so much for your 5 star review! Great to hear you are very happy with your purchase and we would love to share this with the supplier that installed Crimsafe for you if you could please let us know, thank you, Crimsafe Team

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

The door is perfect, exactly as we wanted

Great looks and extremely secured. We are very happy with the product. We would strongly recommend crimsafe to everyone. We have an issue with the lock as it gets stuck at times, will contact the supplier for the same.

John PeasePerth, WA

Outstanding product - we feel safe and it looks fabulous too!

This is the second home in which we have installed CrimSafe. It is a really terrific product. Extremely secure so you have peach of mind in the home, plus it is extremely good looking and durable as well.

John Pease

Very happy for you to share!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you John, who did you use to install Crimsafe for you, and we will let them know :)

Find out how Crimsafe compares to other Door & Window Shops

Feel very safe now with my Crimsafe door

Was very impressed with the sales person who fully explained the door as well as the installer. I now feel at ease and very safe in being able to leave the sliding door open especially at night to let air in

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Lynette, great to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for us! We would love to share this with the supplier that installed Crimsafe for you if could please let us know, thank you. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Lynette Shill
Lynette Shill

The door was installed by Ever Cool Manton Street Hindmarsh S.A. I would recommend them highly for their professional friendly service and how quick my door was installed seeing it was Christmas time

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Lynette, we have passed your review onto Evercool :)

Scott

ScottAustralian Capital Territory

Very happy with the quality of these doors from crim safe. Very good customer service and happy with Watson blinds for there install and great customer service. Would highly recommend.

Marie S.

Marie S.Victoria

Peace of mind

Wish we’d called them years ago.
Couldn’t be happier with their excellent products & service.
We had an issue with a supplier but Owen sorted it all out quick smart.
Owen you’re a star!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear you are very happy with your purchase, and we will pass this onto Owen for you as well. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I feel safe

I had Crimsafe installed after going through a break in. You feel safe in your own home till something like it happens. Is Crimsafe cheap....nooooo. Do I feel safe....yesss.

The product looks good, white frames and black screens. The screens are easy to open as well. I have casement windows, so needing them to open to open the windows was a requirement.

I have only had one problem (which i am getting looked at), one of my screen doors doesn't unlock easily early in the morning. After things warm up, it does. I have actually come across a problem like this online before where it is almost impossible to turn the lock, even with the key. I have been tempted to get the pliers out, it is that hard to turn.

Harvey Wilson

It was Davcon Security Screens. They came out too and made some adjustments to the door and it works better now than when first installed :)

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you for the update Harvey, great to hear all fixed for you :)

Jen

Jen

Great product

Very happy with the window screens, would have loved to replace my current security door but the guarantee doesn't cover when you need a pet door installed. Apart from that love the new screens.

Janardhana Krishnan

Janardhana KrishnanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

I have installed a security door in the front entrance and a stacker door in the patio. Both the doors are robust and feel strong compared to a lot of the other products that we were looking at.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Janardhana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase! We would love to pass this onto the supplier you used, if you could please let us know thank you, Crimsafe Team.

It looks great

Very happy with "Peace of mind" in Auckland. Always arrived on time, service and information received was really good. I will not hesitate to recommend them to others. Keep up the good work.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ivana, thank you for your 5 star review! Great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase and we will be sure to pass this onto Peace of Mind Security for you too :) Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Zainam kimmons

Zainam kimmonsHunter Region, NSW

Love my Crimsafe

Love my crimsafe doors and window screens, security that is stylish but not obtrusive. Can now have my front door open to allow breeze in but not unwanted guests, and front of house is now uniform. Staff are great and helpful.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Zainam, great to hear from you! Thank you for your 5 star review, we'd love to know who the supplier was that you used to we can pass this onto them too :) Kind Regards Crimsafe Team.

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Great product but horrible installation company

The Crimsafe product is fantastic. Impressed with the quality and you can definitely tell the difference between a standard flyscreen security door and the Crimsafe product. It was slightly more expensive than expected but can understand why.
However the security company (Alcom) that performed the install did an incredibly poor job. They had to return 4 times to try to fix issues with the install, and the final installation is not at a professional level expected for the money spent. Would not recommend that company, and would say to choose your provider/installer carefully. Unfortunately does a disservice to the Crimsafe product.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

We have received your email thank you ABK. Our Qld Manager will be in touch shortly, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

ABK
ABK

Excellent product

provides excellent security with quality made hardware that compliments our new house without looking like it completely covered in old style security screens, installer was very helpful and would highly recommend using crimsafe and not the fake imitations out there

RDJ

RDJSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

needed this one on the back door

Having had a crimsafe on the front door decided to get one for the garden room door which isn't a standard size door. We had a few squeals at first when the door was fitted but this was fixed a few days later (personally a bit later than i wanted but it was done). all good.

Xian Fang

Xian FangSydney, NSW

Excellent jobs

Doors installed are gorgeous as same as art. Your guys are so nice and friendly that we appreciate it highly. We would like to recommend you to our friends and neighbors absolutely.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Xian, thank you for your 5 Star Review! Great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase, we would love to pass this onto the Licensee that you used if you could please let us know, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Peter StanfordSydney, NSW

Repeat Customer

We've had Crimsafe on our main house for years and have now added screens and security doors to our granny flat where our daughter, partner and granddaughter live, couldn't fault the quality or the service

Wynstan Baulkham Hills

Cheryl CleavesHunter Region, NSW

Satisfied Repeat Customer

Very happy with screen door and windows - installed over a period of years. Love feeling safe and can open windows at night without need of worrying about there being a break in.

Cheryl Cleaves

GPW Security Screens & Doors Pty Ltd in Cardiff NSW.

Janet Macpherson

Janet MacphersonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic, glad we got them

Very Happy with everything from the first call back to the installation, we bought a Crimesafe sliding screen door and screen window, they explained everything, and we were kept up to date on progress. Love feeling safe in our house now, well worth the money.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Janet, thank you for your 5 star review, great to hear from you! We would love to pass this onto the Licensee that installed Crimsafe for you, if you could let us know it would be greatly appreciated, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Denise Simmons

Denise SimmonsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professionalism PLUS Product

Fast - Efficient - Professional - Friendly - Fantastic look !!!
Very Happy with all aspects of our new Security Screen Doors.
Have already recommended them to others - and have had people aske me "WHO" did them.

Great Stuff from Bee Safe in Alstonville, NSW

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Denise, thank you so much for your awesome review! We are very happy to hear of your positive experience with Bee Safe Security and we will be sure to pass on your review to them too! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Geanviere Tuckett

Geanviere TuckettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love, Love, Love my Crimsafe

Am loving having crimsafe around my place as feel very secure and safe and am happy knowing I can leave my home and it is secure security wise. Thank you Crimsafe and Davcon, great customer service!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Geanviere, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase! We will be sure to pass this onto Davcon too, Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.