Crimsafe (page 4 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (110)
  • Job Satisfaction

Julie Sokcevic

Julie SokcevicWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my doors

We are very happy with our crimsafe ultimate. We have one hinged and two sliding with no bars. They look awesome. They just open up the rooms so much. Have really matched our expectations.

Peace of Mind

We recently moved into a new to us house and putting a safe, secure front door in place was one of our first priorities- we love the security of our new Crimsafe door.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your review! We would love to pass this onto the Licensee that installed Crimsafe for you if you could please let us know who you used, thank you. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Great job

Very satisfied with this product. The team was highly professional, everything was clearly explained to us and processed smoothly. Doors look great and installation was spotless. Highly recommend crimsafe security doors

Awesome product

It’s a sensational product. I feel really safe having the product around my home. I also want to mention the fantastic customer service by Kellie (Franklyn Carseldine) highly recommend seeing the team at Franklyn.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Nabs, thank you so much for your review! We will pass this onto the team at Franklyn Carseldine for you, great to hear you are happy with your new purchase! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Premium service to go with a premium product!

Professional courteous helpful service from the Bathurst team (Rodney & Peta), highly recommended. The door looks great. Thanks for the help with choosing the colour and for the quick turnaround on installation. I would definitely use them again.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We will be sure to let Rodney & Peta from RCG Security know too! May you enjoy your new purchase for many years to come, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Paul Joseph

Paul JosephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Safe and Secure, wonderful ambassador - Arthur from Endavour Screens Gold Coast

Faultless, quality work, installation and sensational service :)

The above says it all, why do you have a minumum word requirement, I'm a customer, not a typist.

Maybe you should look at the word requirment?

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your positive review! We will pass this onto Arthur at Endeavour Screens for you, and the words you used were more than enough, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Shane DesmondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The service was great!! Matt was very thorough and his workmanship was number one. We are extremely happy with our new screens. We will definitely be recommending others to the company.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Shane, great to hear you are extremely happy with your Crimsafe purchase! So we can let Matt know too, can you please let us know which Supplier you used, thank you! Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Shane Desmond

We got 2 crimsafe doors from your Northlakes supplier. Service was fantastic and the installation was fantastic as well. We will definitely be recommending you guys to our friends and family..

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you so much Shane, very much appreciated, Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

PAM Hunter Region, NSW

Our Wonderful Front Screen Door

We recently had our "CRIMSAFE" security door installed.The overall service of installation is to be commended. It was carried out in a courteous and professional manner. Also our home was left in a very tidy condition. We are extremely happy with our "CRIMSAFE" door. Thankyou

PAM

GPW Screens/Doors Cardiff NSW, the installer was excellent, very professional,careful, and made sure when finished the door worked properly and the area was clean.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Pam! We will pass this onto GPW Screens :)

roos2007

Door guaranteed for 10 years, locks not covered. Beware.

Peter Brindley

Peter BrindleyHunter Region, NSW

Safe and sound

Excellent product and service carried out in prompt and professional manner and quick response to any queers delivery time and setting date for installation. Installed on time and old doors taken away.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Peter, we are very happy to hear of your positive experience, thank you for your review! We would love to pass this onto the supplier you used if you could please let us know, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Varun BhatiaSydney, NSW

Lovely product..simply loved it..

Amazing customer service..the followup was great. Installation was clean and professional..

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Varun, thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch, we are happy to hear of your positive experience! We would love to pass this onto the supplier you used if you could please let us know, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Sure

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Varun, if you could let us know who you used we will pass it on for you :)

Andrew CoxQueensland

The team were professional and very helpful. Turned up on time to do the measurements. The security door was ready early and the installer again was on time. A pleasure to deal with this company.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Andrew, great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we would love to pass your review onto the supplier you used, please let us know thank you so much! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Andrew Cox

Happy for you to pass to the supplier.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Andrew, if you could let us know who you used and we will most certainly pass onto them :)

Ruth RobinsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best door ever!!

All aspects of my dealing with the supplier including measure, quote and installation were very professional. His advice re type and colour were spot on. The end result was exactly what I wanted.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to hear of your positive experience and would love to pass this onto the supplier you used if you would like to let us know, thank you. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Ruth Robinson

My supplier was Door Master Security, Berkeley Vale, N.S.W. Very professional. Would recommend them highly.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you so much, we will pass onto Door Master Security :)

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Product is good but be careful of installers

We got a front and rear door and two bathroom windows changed to crimsafe. As far as the product goes it looks good and feels secure. Unfortunately we had a very inexperienced installer and he has damaged the frames. Make sure you look around and find a decent company.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crimsafe - Incredible quality and value!!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Jim, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We hope you enjoy your new purchase for many years to come and we will definitely let Franklyn's know how happy you were too! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Great Screen Doors

Chris

ChrisBris

Excellent quality product and workmanship!

Years ago I had some 'Clearshield' window screens and a hinged door installed - worst mistake ever as I had problems with it since day one. I recently had this inferior copycat product removed and installed new Crimsafe products and I am sooooo happy! The quality and workmanship is so much better, I should have had Crimsafe installed in the first place - don't be fooled into purchasing one of their imitators. I can confidentally recommend Crimsafe to others, you won't regret it.

July 17th 2019 Update: Excellent Crimsafe product!!

Can't recommend Crimsafe highly enough - second time I have used them on one of my properties - might cost a little bit more but it is so much better than the inferior copycat products.

Donna Freeman

Donna FreemanHunter Region, NSW

Thoroughly happy

Very happy with my new security screens for my windows. They look great. The supplier/installer I went through was amazing. Best service I've had in years with prompt quote and extra quick installation.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your review, we are happy to hear of your positive experience! If you could please let us know who the installer was so that we can pass on your review to them also, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Just so happy with it

Just the Best should have done it much earlier I feel secure going out and leaving the place open. The appearance is great easy to clean which means a lot to me.
The installation service could not have been better.

Joyce Scott
Joyce Scott

Bee safe damien farrell and staff, alstonville.
The customer service was great I could not fault them

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Joyce, we will pass this onto Bee Safe Security :)

Great product, amazing quality

Sturdy and such a great product. We got 3 doors fitted. Just be careful where you purchase them from make sure it's a reputable company do you don't get ripped off.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to get in touch! Great to hear you are happy with your new purchase. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.