Crimsafe (page 5 of 18)

• Job Satisfaction

Peter Brindley

Peter BrindleyHunter Region, NSW

Safe and sound

Excellent product and service carried out in prompt and professional manner and quick response to any queers delivery time and setting date for installation. Installed on time and old doors taken away.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Peter, we are very happy to hear of your positive experience, thank you for your review! We would love to pass this onto the supplier you used if you could please let us know, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Varun BhatiaSydney, NSW

Lovely product..simply loved it..

Amazing customer service..the followup was great. Installation was clean and professional..

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Varun, thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch, we are happy to hear of your positive experience! We would love to pass this onto the supplier you used if you could please let us know, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Sure

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Varun, if you could let us know who you used we will pass it on for you :)

Andrew CoxQueensland

The team were professional and very helpful. Turned up on time to do the measurements. The security door was ready early and the installer again was on time. A pleasure to deal with this company.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Andrew, great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we would love to pass your review onto the supplier you used, please let us know thank you so much! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Andrew Cox

Happy for you to pass to the supplier.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Andrew, if you could let us know who you used and we will most certainly pass onto them :)

Ruth RobinsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best door ever!!

All aspects of my dealing with the supplier including measure, quote and installation were very professional. His advice re type and colour were spot on. The end result was exactly what I wanted.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to hear of your positive experience and would love to pass this onto the supplier you used if you would like to let us know, thank you. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Ruth Robinson

My supplier was Door Master Security, Berkeley Vale, N.S.W. Very professional. Would recommend them highly.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you so much, we will pass onto Door Master Security :)

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Product is good but be careful of installers

We got a front and rear door and two bathroom windows changed to crimsafe. As far as the product goes it looks good and feels secure. Unfortunately we had a very inexperienced installer and he has damaged the frames. Make sure you look around and find a decent company.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crimsafe - Incredible quality and value!!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Jim, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We hope you enjoy your new purchase for many years to come and we will definitely let Franklyn's know how happy you were too! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Great Screen Doors

Chris

ChrisBris

Excellent quality product and workmanship!

Years ago I had some 'Clearshield' window screens and a hinged door installed - worst mistake ever as I had problems with it since day one. I recently had this inferior copycat product removed and installed new Crimsafe products and I am sooooo happy! The quality and workmanship is so much better, I should have had Crimsafe installed in the first place - don't be fooled into purchasing one of their imitators. I can confidentally recommend Crimsafe to others, you won't regret it.

July 17th 2019 Update: Excellent Crimsafe product!!

Can't recommend Crimsafe highly enough - second time I have used them on one of my properties - might cost a little bit more but it is so much better than the inferior copycat products.

Donna Freeman

Donna FreemanHunter Region, NSW

Thoroughly happy

Very happy with my new security screens for my windows. They look great. The supplier/installer I went through was amazing. Best service I've had in years with prompt quote and extra quick installation.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your review, we are happy to hear of your positive experience! If you could please let us know who the installer was so that we can pass on your review to them also, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Just so happy with it

Just the Best should have done it much earlier I feel secure going out and leaving the place open. The appearance is great easy to clean which means a lot to me.
The installation service could not have been better.

Joyce Scott
Joyce Scott

Bee safe damien farrell and staff, alstonville.
The customer service was great I could not fault them

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Joyce, we will pass this onto Bee Safe Security :)

Great product, amazing quality

Sturdy and such a great product. We got 3 doors fitted. Just be careful where you purchase them from make sure it's a reputable company do you don't get ripped off.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to get in touch! Great to hear you are happy with your new purchase. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Krishna PoudelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, Nice Looking & Secured !!

For doors, I found Crimsafe Ultimate is nice looking, and it is worth to pay some extra for this. Just installed few weeks ago and happy, no issues at all.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Krishna, thank your for your review! We are very happy to hear of your positive experience with Crimsafe, if you would like to let us know the Licensee you used so that we can let them know as well, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe team.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Krishna, we will pass this onto Guardian Screens :)

Gregory Peck

Gregory PeckPerth, WA

Safe and sound

Crimsafe looks great and makes us feel very secure. The products were efficiently and promptly fitted and also made to order quickly. We were very impressed with the company we purchased the crimsafe products from.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Gregory, great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we are very happy to hear of your positive experience with our Crimsafe Licensee. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

JohnnoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not crimsafe

Similar to [name removed], the Crimsafe safe door was jimmied, apparently very easily. On contact with Crimsafe, they seemed keen to investigate how it was done in order to improve their product and promised to call back when the representaive was back in town. The representaive was due back in town 2 months ago and they’re yet to contact me.

Email sent.
To be fair to the licensees, I’ve spoken to both licensees AND Crimsafe direct to report it.

Middo

MiddoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

MSD Melbourne (Doncaster) did a great job - measuring was quick, installation perfect. Thank you guys. It's good to be able to open the front door for some air, now we have a security door there!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Middo, thank you for your positive review! We will definitely pass this onto MSD Melbourne for you, great to hear of your experience with our Licensee! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Ian Elliott

Ian ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid product, good quality

Overall feel of the product is solid and well made. Price was 10% higher than closest competitor which we were happy to pay. Mesh is very solid but does allow small bugs through given the larger size of the mesh holes. Overall we are happy with the purchase.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to get in touch! Great to hear you are happy with your purchase. Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Good and neat

Product looks good and fixers good.
good colour and strong appearance
Front door is very good and opens front appearance up
Would tell people Davcon good and good service
All good thank you very much

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for your positive review! We have passed this onto Davcon for you, happy to hear of your great experience with our Crimsafe Licensee, kind regards, Team Crimsafe.

Juz

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

More problems than a cheapie

Grant Paterson

Grant PatersonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great

Excellent quality product that has made us feel safe in our home. Would highly recommend not only for the great product but also for the professional and quick service we received

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Grant, thank you so much for your positive review, we are happy to hear of your experience with Crimsafe and we thank you for recommending us! Kind Regards, Team Crimsafe.

Paul MichaelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product.

Had the whole house done. Installed on time & installers were great. It cost more than what I expected but I'm sure it's worth it. Makes the whole house look great, safe & secure.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear of your experience with Crimsafe, may we ask who the Licensee was so that we can pass on your review to them. Thank you, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Paul Michael

Frank's Home Decor Centre in Pialba.(Hervey Bay)