Crimsafe (page 5 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (111)
  • Job Satisfaction

Great product, amazing quality

Sturdy and such a great product. We got 3 doors fitted. Just be careful where you purchase them from make sure it's a reputable company do you don't get ripped off.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to get in touch! Great to hear you are happy with your new purchase. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Krishna PoudelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, Nice Looking & Secured !!

For doors, I found Crimsafe Ultimate is nice looking, and it is worth to pay some extra for this. Just installed few weeks ago and happy, no issues at all.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Krishna, thank your for your review! We are very happy to hear of your positive experience with Crimsafe, if you would like to let us know the Licensee you used so that we can let them know as well, thank you! Kind Regards, Crimsafe team.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Krishna, we will pass this onto Guardian Screens :)

Gregory Peck

Gregory PeckPerth, WA

Safe and sound

Crimsafe looks great and makes us feel very secure. The products were efficiently and promptly fitted and also made to order quickly. We were very impressed with the company we purchased the crimsafe products from.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Gregory, great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we are very happy to hear of your positive experience with our Crimsafe Licensee. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

JohnnoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not crimsafe

Similar to [name removed], the Crimsafe safe door was jimmied, apparently very easily. On contact with Crimsafe, they seemed keen to investigate how it was done in order to improve their product and promised to call back when the representaive was back in town. The representaive was due back in town 2 months ago and they’re yet to contact me.

Email sent.
To be fair to the licensees, I’ve spoken to both licensees AND Crimsafe direct to report it.

Ian Elliott

Ian ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid product, good quality

Overall feel of the product is solid and well made. Price was 10% higher than closest competitor which we were happy to pay. Mesh is very solid but does allow small bugs through given the larger size of the mesh holes. Overall we are happy with the purchase.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to get in touch! Great to hear you are happy with your purchase. Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Juz

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

More problems than a cheapie

Grant Paterson

Grant PatersonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great

Excellent quality product that has made us feel safe in our home. Would highly recommend not only for the great product but also for the professional and quick service we received

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Grant, thank you so much for your positive review, we are happy to hear of your experience with Crimsafe and we thank you for recommending us! Kind Regards, Team Crimsafe.

Paul MichaelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product.

Had the whole house done. Installed on time & installers were great. It cost more than what I expected but I'm sure it's worth it. Makes the whole house look great, safe & secure.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear of your experience with Crimsafe, may we ask who the Licensee was so that we can pass on your review to them. Thank you, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Paul Michael

Frank's Home Decor Centre in Pialba.(Hervey Bay)

Coralie

CoralieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Protection.

Crimsafe front door gives a feeling of great protection. It not only gives protection but also looks great.
We look forward to purchasing more of Crimsafe products to give us even greater protection.
Thank you Crimsafe.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Coralie, we are happy to hear of your positive experience with Crimsafe and look forward to helping your further when you are ready to purchase more! Thank you, kind regards, Crimsafe Team

Yox

YoxNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product - Cyclone built out screens with added security

Built out screens visually appealing- debris protection and security, Solid construction Choice of frame colours to contrast with house colour. Great product would recommend to anyone living in Cyclone areas, so much better than grills, shutters as you still have outside views

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Yox, thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we are happy to hear of your positive experience! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Scott Bosher

Scott Bosher

Excellent Product

Great product.

Offers far nicer contrast from my previous security screen.

Very sturdy construction.

Enjoy the greater visual with no bars/grills to obscure outside views.

Excellent looks enhance visual appeal.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Scott, great to hear from you! We are delighted to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase, thank you for the positive review! Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

What a product !!!

Crimsafe is a product that pays for its self over the years. It gives us peace of mind when away travelling and also when my family is home after school.
It has 3 sturdy locks and comes in colours that suit a variety of areas of the house.
Great product and worth every cent.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch! We love hearing from happy customers! May you enjoy your Crimsafe purchase for many more years to come, kind regards Crimsafe Team.

I love my crimsafe

Vision to the outside is unobstructed, vision to inside is reduced. Easy to keep clean with a micro fibre cloth and I am confident leaving my windows open to the breeze.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Keb, we are happy to hear you love your Crimsafe purchase! Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Jenny SheaCentral West, NSW

Excellent Doors

Love the new doors. Feel a sense of safety & security with them. They look good. The tradesman fitting the doors was fussy and made sure everything was just right. Great work guys.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Jenny, thank you for your review! We loved reading this! So that we may share this with the tradesman, could you please advise the name of the Licensee you used? Thank you, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

RCG in Bathurst

Peter Ye

Peter YeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feels very safe with it!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Peter, great to hear from you! Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your Crimsafe purchase for many years to come. Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Front screen door

I feel much safer with my new door. The purchase, measure and quote was hassle free. The installation was completed in a timely manner, and the workman cleaned up when the job was done.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Kelly, thanks for getting in touch! Great to hear from you and your positive experience with your Crimsafe purchase. May we ask who the Licensee was that you used so that we can pass your review onto them, thank you! Kind regards, Crimsafe Team

Functional and good-looking!

I have been really impressed with my Crimsafe screens and sliding doors. They are sturdy, don't impact any views and make me feel safe. Activate Security in Brisbane were fantastic to deal with, with excellent follow-up during the process of obtaining quotes, and a quick and smooth installation - I would absolutely recommend them and Crimsafe!

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Crimsafe balcony screen

I had my balcony door changed to Crimsafe this year and have been very pleased with the result. I feel totally safe leaving my door open in summer now. It also looks smart.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Angela, it's great to hear from you! We are very happy to hear how pleased you are with your Crimsafe purchase, kind regards the Crimsafe Team.

Edwin Villavicencio

Edwin VillavicencioSydney Surrounds, NSW

Key doesn’t turn to lock

Slide door will not lock, key moves but doesn’t lock, reported to wynstan 8/March/2019 and I was told crimesafe warrante will call me; I am still
Someone to call me

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

The product is excellent. I feel confident sleeping with doors open as the screens provide total security.

Service team outstanding from first call to follow up post installation. This is the second house I have used the product. I feel confident recommending them to anyone. I will use again

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Lee, we are very happy to hear that you chose Crimsafe for your second house! Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, kind regards Team Crimsafe.