Crimsafe (page 6 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (111)
  • Job Satisfaction

Great Job Bee Safe Security

Very happy with installation of Crimsafe Sliding Stacker Screen Doors. They look good, work effectively and are extremely robust.
Our Installers, Bee Safe Security were friendly, efficient and helpful during both consultation and installation.
Would highly recommend this product and company.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi CJM, thank you for your review, we will definitely pass this onto Bee Safe Security too! We are extremely happy to hear of your positive experience and purchase of Crimsafe, kind regards Team Crimsafe.

Rosemary Byrne

Rosemary ByrneSydney, NSW

Very newly installed but feels great

Being oldies, having a few problems getting used to the locking system, but we love the feeling of security it gives us and looks good too. It is amazing how the black mesh blends in and is virtually unseen.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Rosemary, great to hear from you! We hope you enjoy your Crimsafe purchase for many years to come! Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Very satisfied customer

Highly recommend installation of Crimsafe sliding doors and window screens. They were installed in our home and rental property and we couldn't be happier with the result. Our installers GPW Security Screens & Doors Cardiff were very professional and efficient.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Gregory, thank you for your review, we will definitely pass this onto GPW Security Screens too! We are extremely happy to hear of your positive experience and purchase of Crimsafe, kind regards Team Crimsafe.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Crimsafe compares to other Door & Window Shops

Andrew C

Andrew CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very effective screens

Look good and very sturdy. Our fitters did a great job of customising the fit to our tricky door. Windows no problem. Shading works for us, but maybe not in other situations.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to get in touch, we are very happy to hear of your positive experience with the installation of Crimsafe. Kind regards Crimsafe Team.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service from EverCool

We're happy we had EverCool supply and install screen doors, front and back. The staff were helpful in choosing styles and the fitters were friendly and super efficient. We should have had it done years ago.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Paul, great to hear from you and the positive experience you had with Evercool! We will pass your review onto them too, thank you for getting in touch, kind regards Team Crimsafe

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Haven't had a criminal, yet

More expensive than others, however does feel quite sturdy. Not sure why there's two different levels of Crimsafe... I went with the cheaper, so maybe it only stops petty criminals.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Nathan, thanks for getting in touch, great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase, kind regards Crimsafe Team.

Graham Peters

Graham Peters

Excellent Home Security

The product is professionally designed for maximum security. Brings peace of mind to being with in home or away. Looks great and have had it installed in my homes for considerable time

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thanks for the review Graham - your feedback is appreciated. Maybe next time we'll get that 5* review off you!

Kelly G

Kelly GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service - happy from start to finish

Very happy with my recent purchase - purchased a security door. Enquired on the Saturday, measured on the Monday, installed on the Friday. Looks great and makes me feel secure in my house. Expensive but so worth it.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch, we are very happy to hear of your positive experience, and may you enjoy your purchase for many years to come! Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Rebecca S

Rebecca SSydney, NSW

Crim Safe is not crim safe

I think we put too much false security into the brand . In nov we were robbed and they were through the door under 10 mins . For the huge extra money we pay there is no added security. Crim safe are not covered under a robbery , I was completely shocked . They chose to go through the crimsafe than smashing a window . All they needed was a large screwdriver. I am hoping crimsafe will rectify the situation but at this point I don’t see that happening. Save your money buy local .

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Crimsafe compares to other Door & Window Shops

Matt

MattCentral West, NSW

Quality doors and great service.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to get in touch, we are very happy to hear of your positive experience with RCG and we will pass this on to them also. We hope you enjoy the cooler nights with your new Crimsafe doors! Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Myreview

MyreviewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crimsafe... Lets just see!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you for your feedback Mryreview. :)

Mike Hasked

How do I paint the crimsafe mesh?

aussierules002
aussierules002

Mike the mesh we had installed is a dark black colour so I don’t know about painting the mesh as such.

Thanks for that

lizasked

My crimsafe screen doors were installed 3 years ago now one of the locks won’t work can I put a regular screen door lock in or will it only work with a crime lock

Trevor
Trevor

I believe the warranty is for ten years, maybe check that before going further

Terrific thank you

David H.

David H.asked

I am getting electrolysis on all of my window screens. They are cleaned regularly. Is there someway to remove these deposits

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi David, thank you for getting in touch. We suggest you contact the supplier that installed Crimsafe for you to inspect for you, and if it is still under warranty then the Licensee will contact us to arrange this. If you would like to send a copy of your receipt and some photos to warranty@crimsafe.com.au so we can look into this for you aswell. Please use "Product Review - Warranty" in the subject line. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Get an answer from our members and Crimsafe representatives