Crooze Electric Wheels

Physical Store, Online Store

Lee S.

Lee S.South East Queensland, QLD

Super service

Well like I said I’ll be back again and only a few days later I called in after having some fun on the new zero 10X scooter I got. Decided to look at an E bike and after the help from the owners wife decided on a Dyson Hard Tail Evo RTC 15aH e-Bike. Just wanted something to get around in places where I can’t ride the scooter and get some exercise the bike has been great was delivered promptly put together and fully charged ready to go soon as I got it just shows a store that cares about its customers thanks James for all you’ve done you’ve been great.

Meagan

MeaganNorth Queensland, QLD

Fabulous family fun

Excellent service- quality electric bikes and fairly priced. A great way to sight see along the Coastline with the family. Easy bikes to ride, suit all fitness levels and would highly recommend.

hezzer

hezzerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great e-bike

We bought two identical Crooze Noosa e-bikes back in Nov 2018. The shop is in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast and owned by Olly. We tried out a variety of cruiser type electric bikes in his shop - he couldn't have been more helpful. We went for the Noosa model as it provided what we wanted (easy riding for a couple in their 60s around Brisbane) for a reasonable price. Since then we have done about 750 kms in rides of up to 40km a time and the bikes have been reliable with the exception of a pedal motion sensor which failed on one bike. This was rapidly repaired by the shop.
Overall we are very pleased with the bikes and the service provided.

Bike Shops