Crossroads

Crossroads

2.5

fabulous

was easy to navigate easy to find things love these shops millers ect and I love to shop here and will continue to do so and tell my friends

Refund of clothes

Great, easy process, really helpful customer care. Refunded with no questions asked definitely going to be buying more clothes from them!

Gayle

GayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this site!

After multiple attempts at on-line clothes shopping I will never use another site. Crossroads is excellent. So many brands and styles to choose from and all in the one spot! I just love it. The sizes are true, the products are just fabulous and if for any reason you need to return an item, the process is just so easy to do. I would recommend Crossroads to everyone.

Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Crossroads online has a great range of products.

I always shop with crossroads online.
They have a wide range of clothes that I like.
The shipping is always really fast which is awesome.
The only issue is if you buy from a third party on the website the shipping is extremely slow.
But I always know my crossroads products will arrive very quickly.

Store LocationCrossroads online
Smita

SmitaSydney, NSW

Refund of purchase

I purchased 2 dresses online out of which one had some defects and the other was too big for me even though it was my size. I called customer service and told them about my query to which they were extremely helpful and provided full refund.

Sizing Slightly large

Great products

Very good quality and true to size , sales are excellent as well . Postage can be a bit slow but no doubt Covid has slowed it down. I have recommended Crossroads to my friends and they also shop there

Store LocationOnline as I am in NZ and our stores unfortunately closed down
Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

The clothing I bought was better than the photos online. I was very happy with my purchase. Thank you very much. And the delivery was on time as promised. I will definitely buy again in the future. Easy to navigate online. Great service and excellent staff.

Store LocationMelbourne
Template12

Template12Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This company provides me with everything I need!

I am so happy with the service and quality of the items I purchase
I’ll be sure to keep buying whether in store soon or online

Thank you for your attention Crossroads

Til next time

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Love my purchase.

Lots to choose from online, prices fantastic, love my 3 skirts, all fit perfectly well and the top is divine, fits perfectly well and I love the bright colours, thank you Crossroads.

Connieg

ConniegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stained item

I received my skirt purchase which had a stain on it. I emailed the customer service department and my query was resolved quickly and very efficiently. I was promptly given a refund for the stained item. Excellent customer service!

Sue

SueCentral Queensland, QLD

Resolution of issue with a delivery

With all the issues from COVID my order some how went missing. I contacted Crossroads and a lovely lady named Sybil helped me with my issue. She was so very helpful and kept me up to date with every action she performed. My issue was resolved very quickly. Excellent service.

Romonda

RomondaSydney, NSW

Easiest way to shop

Was easy to shop for my favourite styles, and the returns policy is easy to use and access. I was disappointed that one item wasn’t available after purchasing through AfterPay but, the returns and prompt response was incredible!

Sizing Slightly small

Quick response

Had an issue with an incomplete order. Emailed them, got a quick response. They apologise for the error and refunded the order that I didn’t get because they ran out of stock. Excellent service. Thank you very much.

Les

Les

AWESOME!!

The site is very user friendly. So easy to navigate.
I've purchased a few items from this website. Have always been satisfied and always get awesome compliments on my new purchases. Very happy customer!!

JANA_10

JANA_10syd

Awesome Team Crossroads!!!

Partial shipment went missing, as my order was despatched from different locations Crossroads & Rivers, Crossroads item arrived!! The item I did receive was great quality, true to size and I grabbed it on sale. Really enjoying the discounts and offers at the moment. Fast response to my enquiry, my issue was resolved in the same day I emailed. I received a full refund for my missing parcel. Thought it might be a more difficult and lengthy procedure, I was wrong. Will definitely be a returning customer! Thanks team crossroads

Quality products and Customer service

Clothing products delivered are good quality and look exactly as advertised. Sizing is spot on. Enquires I’ve made have been handled very quickly and effectively.
The Store internet site is very easy to navigate.

Store LocationCrossroads online australia
Deanne.M

Deanne.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Undeliverable Order...Again

Helen Bea

Helen BeaPerth, WA

Poor customer service

I ordered 6 items and only 1 item arrived. Contacted them and I am still waiting on a reply. If they don’t have the products in stock, they shouldn’t advertise them. Other websites can keep a track of stock available but not the Mosaic Group. If they know that the product is not available, why does it take so long for a refund? All of these companies went downhill after they were taken over.

Sarina

SarinaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Was missing 3 items from my parcel

I was explained why I didn’t get the 3items and they sent me a tracking number so that I could see where items are and what day they arrive.very happy with it.thank you

Store LocationRockmans

Had a small problem & there was no trouble at all fixing it the customer service rep fixed it straight away for me

Crossroads is the only place I shop for my clothing, all my friends know this as I trust the brand the size is always the same so I can buy online and trust it will be good quality and the same size and I’ll get great customer service