Crown Relocations Australia

Crown Relocations Australia (page 2 of 5)

QLD, Banyo, NSW, Smithfield, WA, Welshpool, etc...

3.6

MikePerth

Moved from Lockridge to Dayton

I booked an 6.5 Tonne truck for 100 per hour but an 5 Tonne truck arrived and got charged 100 per hour anyway.
This took 2 trips and 8 hours far too long.
They 2 guys were always talking and on the phone most of the time.
Will never use them again.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Efficient, but not without a glitch

Exceptionally good service

I moved from Auckland to Melbourne and Crown Relocations made it extremely easy for us to move. The items arrived on time and I couldn’t be happier with the overall service. 10/10 would recommend.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Crown Relocations Australia compares to other Furniture Removalists

Exceeded expectations

We didn't have a lot to move from Wellington to the Gold Coast but cannot fault the team from both sides. Fantastic customer experience.

Maria T

Maria T

Exceptional Service door to door

We had 2 moves. One from overseas for a three bedroom house and one from the storage we had left behind. The service from door to door was exceptional. On time, professional, fast and polite. The people who packed were efficient. The people who delivered the furniture assembled it effortlessly and left the place tidy and clean. Will only use Crown for any other move we have.

onderay

onderayMELBOURNE

Hidden Costs

Office LocationQueanbeyan

The Best Yet!

This is the third time I have used Crown to relocate (once internationally, once locally and now interstate) and the service just gets better. What a great company and what a great team. Thankyou Crown - you exceeded my expectations.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Hi and thank you kindly for your feedback - its really appreciated! It is our goal to deliver high levels of service that each customer deserves. We will pass this onto our teams who will be delighted to hear this :)

look241

look241perth

All Care NO Responsibility

Moved from France to Perth, Australia. The packers in France I thought did a pretty good job until my items were unpacked at the other end. As told to me by the unpackers, some of the items were not packed correctly and as a result of this we had a number of breakages. We took insurance out but you cant really insure each and every item itemised. I contacted both Perth and French office and was told items not covered so we will not pay a thing. I said even though your unpackers took pictures and explicitly said items were not packed correctly. So in a word they have the right to break your belongings and unless you have itemised that item you are stuffed. What a joke.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

3rd Intercontinental Move with Crown (UK to AUS). Packers were great but UK office was chaotic.

Leigh

Leighbrisbane

Outstanding and Compassionate from USA to Brisbane

Phil

PhilMelbourne

Hassle Free

Excellent Company.
Wonderful team members here and in NZ.
Our shift was hassel free from from the packers packing our 3 bedroom house in NZ to delivering everything on time in Melbourne.
Thanks to everybody that was involved.
Phil.

Office LocationChristchurch NZ.
Melissa B

Melissa B

Impeccable service

Mine was only a small move and I left the packing to the team. I could not have asked for more pleasant, amenable and friendly packers who were so efficient, patient with my queries and even happy to follow through with some of my suggestions. The reps over the phone and email was consistently pleasant, helpful and patient with my myriad of questions. The two gentlemen delivering the boxes were just as friendly, polite and helpful and simply a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use Crown again.

Steve Hawthorn

Steve HawthornAU

Brilliant - Couldn't ask for better service

I recently moved my 3BR apartment furniture from Halls Head (WA) to Moss Vale (NSW) over 4000km by train. Both teams of removalists were exceptional. They had a great rapport with one another and did an excellent job. The team which delivered to Moss Vale had a "tricky" task of getting all the furniture into a 3m x 3m storage unit which they did with ease and professionalism. They even gave me some of their blankets to keep - but don't tell their bosses??? It is these touches that make you remember a company. $20 worth of blankets but an unbelievable amount of goodwill generated. I could not rate both teams high enough. Keep up the great work - they a fantastic ambassadors for Crown Relocations.

DandJ

DandJsydney

Unsatisfactory unpacking service, and no apology or refund for incomplete unpacking service

Uncrowned Kings are Crown Relocators

Auckland to Melbourne move, excellent service from start to finish, well quoted, packed and delivered. Good team work, fantastic work, great communication and follow up. Goods of a 3 bedroom house was done effortlessly.

Office LocationAuckland

CorrineEK

CorrineEKPerth, WA

Fantastic Work

I will be sending business your way as I have done since 1996 when I was working with you and the guys plus the girls there at Crown Perth.

The service from Paul Morris and Donald Bowd on the delivery was exceptional… plus the guys who picked up our office equipment from Kewdale were just as great too.

Thank you once again for all your help.

Stress free all the way

I used Crown recently to move from Melbourne to Brisbane. The whole Crown team were excellent from start to finish. Everything was so well thought through and orchestrated, we literally had nothing to do but sit back and watch.
Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Claire L

Claire LAdelaide

Great move from start to finish

I recently moved at short notice locally with Crown Relocations and will definitely use them again. I've moved overseas, interstate and locally in the past many times and the team that did my move from Crown were excellent. Arranging the move was really easy and I was kept informed along the way. The two guys that moved my belongings were so nice; they were cheerful, helpful, polite and respectful. They were also real grafters and when you are paying by the hour this is so important! From my experience I couldn't have asked for better move.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide

Highly recommended

I used crown recently to move from adelaide to perth, i am very pleased with their service, the price quote they gave me was almost $200 cheaper that other companies i contacted. The contact person in adelaide was very lovely, the couriers who picked up my belongings were very professional, they helped me packed my tv and provided box for it as i had lost the box ages ago. The couriers who delivered in perth were also nice, very polite and they were punctual , came on time. Highly recommended!

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

I recently engaged Crown removals to pack, store and ship my furniture (a large 3 bedroom unit on Sydney's north shore) for an overseas move and was very impressed with all the staff from the coordinator to the removalists who took great care of my furniture and effects. They were very punctual and professional and the removal day went very smoothly from beginning to end. They also provided me with a competitive price to store my furniture while I find a new property. All in all a great company to deal with.

See all Crown Relocations Australia reviews