3.4

58% · 5838 · 38%

look241
look241perth9 posts

All Care NO Responsibility

Moved from France to Perth, Australia. The packers in France I thought did a pretty good job until my items were unpacked at the other end. As told to me by the unpackers, some of the items were not packed correctly and as a result of this we had a number of breakages. We took insurance out but you cant really insure each and every item itemised. I contacted both Perth and French office and was told items not covered so we will not pay a thing. I said even though your unpackers took pictures and explicitly said items were not packed correctly. So in a word they have the right to break your belongings and unless you have itemised that item you are stuffed. What a joke.

Francois Soyer
Francois SoyerArmidale
Leigh
Leighbrisbane
Phil
PhilMelbourne

Hassle Free

Excellent Company.

Wonderful team members here and in NZ.

Our shift was hassel free from from the packers packing our 3 bedroom house in NZ to delivering everything on time in Melbourne.

Thanks to everybody that was involved.

Phil.

Melissa B
Melissa B2 posts

Impeccable service

Mine was only a small move and I left the packing to the team. I could not have asked for more pleasant, amenable and friendly packers who were so efficient, patient with my queries and even happy to follow through with some of my suggestions. The reps over the phone and email was consistently pleasant, helpful and patient with my myriad of questions. The two gentlemen delivering the boxes were just as friendly, polite and helpful and simply a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use Crown again.

Steve Hawthorn
Steve HawthornAU2 posts

Brilliant - Couldn't ask for better service

I recently moved my 3BR apartment furniture from Halls Head (WA) to Moss Vale (NSW) over 4000km by train. Both teams of removalists were exceptional. They had a great rapport with one another and did an excellent job. The team which delivered to Moss Vale had a "tricky" task of getting all the furniture into a 3m x 3m storage unit which they did with ease and professionalism. They even gave me some of their blankets to keep - but don't tell their bosses??? It is these touches that make you remember a company. $20 worth of blankets but an unbelievable amount of goodwill generated. I could not rate both teams high enough. Keep up the great work - they a fantastic ambassadors for Crown Relocations.

DandJ
DandJsydney
Bhuvan
Bhuvan

Uncrowned Kings are Crown Relocators

Auckland to Melbourne move, excellent service from start to finish, well quoted, packed and delivered. Good team work, fantastic work, great communication and follow up. Goods of a 3 bedroom house was done effortlessly.

CorrineEK
CorrineEKPerth, WA

Fantastic Work

I will be sending business your way as I have done since 1996 when I was working with you and the guys plus the girls there at Crown Perth.

The service from Paul Morris and Donald Bowd on the delivery was exceptional… plus the guys who picked up our office equipment from Kewdale were just as great too.

Thank you once again for all your help.

Johnm
Johnm
  Verified VIC, Braeside

Stress free all the way

I used Crown recently to move from Melbourne to Brisbane. The whole Crown team were excellent from start to finish. Everything was so well thought through and orchestrated, we literally had nothing to do but sit back and watch.

Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Claire L
Claire LAdelaide
  Verified SA, Beverley

Great move from start to finish

I recently moved at short notice locally with Crown Relocations and will definitely use them again. I've moved overseas, interstate and locally in the past many times and the team that did my move from Crown were excellent. Arranging the move was really easy and I was kept informed along the way. The two guys that moved my belongings were so nice; they were cheerful, helpful, polite and respectful. They were also real grafters and when you are paying by the hour this is so important! From my experience I couldn't have asked for better move.

Very happy customer
Very happy customer

Highly recommended

I used crown recently to move from adelaide to perth, i am very pleased with their service, the price quote they gave me was almost $200 cheaper that other companies i contacted. The contact person in adelaide was very lovely, the couriers who picked up my belongings were very professional, they helped me packed my tv and provided box for it as i had lost the box ages ago. The couriers who delivered in perth were also nice, very polite and they were punctual , came on time. Highly recommended!

Lana
LanaSydney, NSW16 posts

Highly recommended!

I recently engaged Crown removals to pack, store and ship my furniture (a large 3 bedroom unit on Sydney's north shore) for an overseas move and was very impressed with all the staff from the coordinator to the removalists who took great care of my furniture and effects. They were very punctual and professional and the removal day went very smoothly from beginning to end. They also provided me with a competitive price to store my furniture while I find a new property. All in all a great company to deal with.

Nestor16
Nestor16

Professional Staff Great Service

I was about to take my load in a trailer from Perth to Adelaide but my car got last minute failure derailing the plan. I contactec Crown relocation and they accomodated pick up of my belonging within a week on shared container delivering them in less than 3 Weeks to my new place. I was very please with the move. Very professional service!!

Dan
Dan
  Verified QLD, Banyo

Great service and excellent packing and storage of goods

I had to move from a place in Brisbane into storage.

My goods were well wrapped and packaged and after 18 months came out with no broken or reckless damage although you can't stop minor things that can be fixed.

Excellent service from the Brisbane team and as well as Dennis and his crew for packing and being as careful and efficient.

Definitely one of the best removalists I have used over the past few years.

Jan L
Jan L

Excellent service

I needed to transport household objects from NZ to Australia. Crown packed and transported my belongings quickly and efficiently. I found all the staff members that I dealt with to be very friendly and helpful. I would use Crown services again and recommend their services to anyone.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Crown Relocations Australia compares to other Furniture Removalists

Catherine Lochhead
Catherine LochheadAlbany Western Australia

Perfect Move from New Zealand to Australia

I recently moved a 40ft container from Richmond New Zealand to Albany Western Australia. From start to finish both teams were very organised and a pleasure to deal with. The professionalism from the whole company was outstanding and I am very happy to recommend Crown Removalist. I also commend Crown for their communication - I was constantly updated throughout the whole process and pickup and delivery times spot on.. A special mention to Locky from the Nelson branch who was the team leader - what a great guy to have around on your move day, made the day stress free!!

Rosemary
Rosemary3 posts

Simple and precise

From the first email till the last process of taking away the empty boxes I have had the easiest move of my life. When I decided to move back to Australia from New Zealand after living there for seven years I was anxious that I was choosing the right company to move our house full of belongings and memories. The move was faultless in that each stage I was aware of the status and I was even hooked up with a company that moved our dog across. The staff were friendly and professional and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Karen
Karen
Catherine
Catherine3 posts

Fantastic!

Steve was amazing at crown in WA as was Jacqueline.

Thank you for making our move smooth and stress free.

C George
C GeorgeBrisbane

Perfect service!

We recently moved a small two bed flat from Auckland to Brisbane and Crown made it all happen without a hitch. The cost was extremely reasonable considering they packed everything for us, and shipped door to door.

The two boys in NZ were quick and thorough, they even had good music to listen to while packing!

The service received via email and phone with each country's consultant was perfect and they both answered any and all questions I had in a timely manner.

Would highly reccomend this service to friends and family.

Thanks Crown!!

AntC
AntC
Phuc Do
Phuc Do

Very good service

We have recently moved to Sydney from Ho Chi Minh city and all of the belongings in our 2 bedrooms apartment have been shipped by Crown. The shipment was good and faster than scheduled which help us not living in an empty apartment for a few days. The packers are professional and pay extra care on our belongings.

We're very happy with Crown services and would recommend it to anyone.

LYNN
LYNNMelbourne3 posts

Crown - Great Service Recovery- Thanks to Steve Blackwell of Crown Perth

After writing my earlier review of Crown, I received a call from Steve Blackwell, their States Manager, WA.

Though what has happened cannot be changed, I think a responsible company like Crown is taking the initiative to reach out to customers like myself who has had a bad experience. I gave all the details to him and he was quick to acknowledge certain issues and responded to say that they will review certain training for their staff. There was no excuses just pure genuine attitude to know what went wrong and to fix the gaps in the lapse of service.

I think that deserves a second change, don't you think?

BrentC
BrentC

Excellent service

I contacted Crown when National Removals disappointingly cancelled their (deposit paid) service from Adelaide to the Mornington Peninsula 5 days before the scheduled date. With commitments to be met I needed a quick response. Crown were excellent, could meet my departure date, and their price, given the short notice, was comparable. On pick up the two staff arrived at the promised time, were efficient and extremely pleasant, ditto the guys in the Mornington on delivery. They took one day longer than originally indicated, not their fault as there was a public holiday in Victoria that week and all schedules were disrupted. Couldn't fault their service, highly recommend their office and delivery staff.

JBY
JBY

Service from Crown Relocations

Although this was a small move of an antique inherited bedroom suite from Palmerston North NZ to Brisbane Australia, every person connected with the move was extremely professional and courteous. Besides the excellent packing, the organising staff were so easy to deal with and delivery was on time

JBY Brisbane

LillithQ
LillithQAU

Terrible. Do not use

Awful. Expensive and careless. Staff do not respond promptly to queries. They broke stuff - it wasn't packed properly. I am heartbroken at the damage they caused. Still trying to get shipping details off them so I can claim insurance - I emailed a copy of the very straightforward insurance form and get back gibberish. They promise competence but don't deliver. I'd never recommend these people for anything.

Lozzie
Savvy ShopperSydney, NSW3 posts
MrsT
MrsTSydney

Highly recommended

We used Crown Relocations for our recent move from London to Sydney. They not only were the best on price but the best with customer service. Helpful staff always there to assist with the pain of moving and all our stuff was very professionally packed. The timeliness and communication of the whole process was a pleasure to deal with. Then to top it off the delivery guys in Sydney were on time, polite and efficient. Highly recommend them and look forward to using them again one day.

Aususuk
Aususuk

Bunch of Crooks

They destroyed my property and refused to take responsibility. Their idea of 'professional packaging' was to put some of my expensive items in a plastic bag to travel from Australia to England. They insisted the solution was that I make an insurance claim and incur the excess charge. I also have written proof that they lied multiple times in an attempt to cover up their mistakes, including losing items and leaving stuff behind when they packed. They also did their best to fob me off when I complained, only resolving the issue when I resorted to emailing their MD. Even then it was a battle to get anything resolved. Crown have cost me a fortune and destroyed things I loved.

Jerusha W
Jerusha WSydney2 posts
Ray Wilson
Ray WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Move and Great Follow-up

We have used Crown for both local and International moves. Our last move was a local one, but we have lots of artwork as well as quality furniture. The move was professionally packed and great assistance provided on the move and unpack and debris disposal. We kept a couple of containers in storage for up to 14 months while we progressively downloaded, disposed of the unwanted and sorted things out. The folk at the yard were equally helpful and very obliging. All in all, excellent effort and service from Crown.

Show reply

Julian
Julian

Great customer service

Excellent customer service. Really friendly and professional staff, taking care of the items at all times. Calls received during the move from the operations/sales department to verify everything was ok. I strongly recommend Crown relocations and will use their services again if needed.

Sarah P
Sarah PBrisbane

Friendly and Supportive

My first relocation - moving out of home and relocating from SA to QLD alone. I was pretty clueless with the process but both the SA and QLD teams were very friendly and understanding. All pick ups/drop offs were on time and nothing was damaged in the process.

Deborah L
Deborah LAdelaide, South Australia
  SA, Beverley

Another excellent relocation

Our third relocation with Crown. the SA team were fantastic. Nothing too much trouble and completed with patience and good humour in spite of the enormous number of very fragile boxes with precious crystal and porcelain. Yet again, nothing broken, damaged or scratched. Cant recommend the SA team highly enough

Mary CGermany7 posts

Lost Shipment

In June 2014 we contracted Crown Removals Penang to move our goods from Penang to Brisbane. The shipment did not arrive in Brisbane. We left Australia in August without our possessions. It is now January 2015 - 6 months after leaving Penang and we do not know where our shipment is. There are been many emails to Crown Penang and many promises. We would like to communicate with someone from Crown who can help us.

Mary C

It has now been10 months since I wrote the review - I still do not have my belongings. I have written to Crown management - including the founder and chairman of the Crown Worldwide Group - and they do not respond.