3.4

58% · 5838 · 38%

Alice Makardij
Alice MakardijMelbourne
  Crown Relocations Australia

Thanks for looking after our stuff

Moved twice with Crown. People are amazing, I had two people arrived at my place packing my stuff and cant thank them enough, very friendly and professional lovely people to deal with. We had our stuff delivered in two separate containers but they certainly made sure we were well looked after. Will use them again and will recommend to others.

LizaH
LizaHAdelaide, South Australia

Amazing experience

From ringing for a quote to finally unpacking the whole experience was amazing. Every person we dealt with was professional, friendly and helpful. Having one service pack/move/unpack the furniture, transport the car and fly the dog was so easy. Highly recommend Crown, Ceva Logistics and JetPet to anyone

T Trustum
T Trustum

Best service ever!

Even though it was a difficult delivery - a new apartment building, we were on the 4th floor with many other new tenants moving in on the same day - the guys were cheerful, extremely helpful and did a fantastic job. I would not hesitate to recommend Crown Relocations to anyone!

Jennifer
Jennifer4 posts
  Crown Relocations Australia

Not as good as they seemed

They seemed very organized, numbering everything that went on and off the shipping container but there were items missing when all the numbers were marked off which they just try to explain away. I wasn't very happy and I'm missing some of my things. They dinged and marked every piece of furniture that wasn't internationally wrapped. In the 2 weeks since I moved they have never rang me to see if I was happy. I paid $10,500 to go from Wollongong to Victoria. I'm just disappointed.

December 14th 2014 Update:

Since writing my first review I've since found more damage to my furniture. I wouldn't use them again, too good to be true.

Kathleen
KathleenMelbourne

Worst move ever and will NEVER use Crown again

Having moved regularly internationally, this is only the second time I've used Crown - first time 10 years ago was a disaster and now, again. Three 20 foot containers only had three crew members working on unloading, then no time at all for any assembling, despite having booked a 'valet' service. Rude, abrupt manner from the operations manager and no real knowledge of what the shipment entailed. Appears that there is no communication between the packing crew and the unpacking/delivery crew. Contracting out, meant that we had workers who were not 'proud' of being a Crown member. Very, very disappointing experience.

Becky
BeckyCollie

Extremely Disappointed!

I had being told wonderful things about this company. However I am extremely disappointed with Crown Relocations. I contacted them numerous times for 3 weeks, and no one called me back in regards to my move. They told me they had no record for my calls even though I talked to the say lady ever call. I have still not received your a call or email. Very disappointed and will certainly not recommended anyone onto them again in the future. Very bad service.

Marg
Marg

Excellent Company

I have used Crown before so no hesitation in using again - everything was done in a real professional manner and communication between myself and Crown was excellent. I would recommend Crown Relocations highly!!

Renae
Renaesydney

Great Service

I recently relocated from Brisbane to Sydney with Crown, the guys that arrived in Brisbane to pack and take away arrived on time and where amazing, equally the guys that delivered where also exceptional. Everything ran, smoothly and to time. All office staff that I dealt with where also a pleasure. Fingers crossed I don't have to move again anytime soon, but if I do, I will be using Crown. Thanks Team.

Alex
Alex
  Verified VIC, Braeside

Poor service delivery

First time I have used Crown Relocation service from Melbourne to Macau. Everything went smoothly and follow up was efficient until payment was made. Numerous phone calls, emails and voice mails were left to chase up for invoice and delivery date. 2 weeks after the boxes were taken away and at this moment in time, I am still unaware of the whereabouts of my belongings. Follow up was non-existent after payment was made, not to mention I picked the more expensive option for air freight and expecting items to be delivered in a more efficient manner. Ridiculous is the only word I would use to describe for this experience.
Packing team was fantastic, very efficient and friendly
Follow up was poor after payment was made Show details
chrishan
chrishan2 posts
  NSW, Smithfield

Brilliant! Move: Sydney-Brisbane

I had to move my goods from Sydney to Brisbane. Crown assigned me a Mobility consultant who was extremely helpful, addressed all my personal requests, organised, proactive, and approachable. She also kept in constant contact till the day I received my goods. Everyone I dealt with the company were also super friendly, helpful and professional at the same time. The whole process was extremely organised, easy and hassle free.

Fergus
Fergus

Fantastic

We were absolutely thrilled with our relocation. This is the second time we have used Crown and would definitely do so again. The guys were great and very helpful. Nothing was damaged and everything arrived on time. They even phoned us a few days after our stuff arrived to ensure we were happy. Very professional.
Nothing was damaged and communication was great
I Botha
I Botha
  Crown Relocations Australia

I have phoned Crown four times requesting a quote - three weeks later and I am still waiting for anyone to respond. I requested to speak to a manager and was told I am speaking to a supervisor. I told them the service was poor and they promised to get back to me (twice) within the hour. I am still waiting.

Saa
SaaPerth, WA3 posts

Average

Canberra to Sydney.

Uplift was good, very careful packing of most things.

Delivery average. Several big items damaged (tv) and some smaller breakages discovered during unpacking. Had to put beds, etc. back together ourselves.

Telephone and email service good, polite and prompt at all times.

Waiting to see how insurance works out on damaged items.

David
DavidASHMORE2 posts
  SA, Beverley

Professional service at very reasonable price

A tricky relocation required a move from Adelaide to two premises in Sydney. At all times staff at both ends were helpful and professional. The reasonable pricing included protective wrapping and comprehensive itemized listing of all items, including a couple of extras at the last minute. They arrived promptly and had it all packed and ready to go within an hour. At the other end everything was unpacked and placed in position. They came in at least half the price of the other competitors. Thank you for a great job.

Nicky
NickyNSW Hunter Valley

NSW relocation

Due to my work, I was given the opportunity to move to the wonderful Hunter Valley, we used Crown, I cannot thank them enough from the moment they came and gave the quote, to the guys doing my packing, the guys doing the uplift and then the delivery. all were thoughtful, courteous, and nothing was a problem the staff from QLD phoned to make sure things were ok, on packing day and uplift day, then she rang again on delivery day. Crown you are the best.
The professionalism of all 8 team members that handled my move.
Hadleigh Wilson
Hadleigh WilsonPerth

Stress free

My partner and I had to relocate to Perth due to being made redundant in QLD. Crown was excellent to deal with from the first phone call. Being a bit of a stressful time having to find a new job and all crown made it so easy to move all our belongings from one side of aus to the other. The only thing we had to do was unplug the t.v and fridge. I would recommend Crown to anyone. Very professional and very efficient. They also sorted out our car to be relocated.
Always phoning to keep you up to date with times and dates. Cheapest out of six different companies.
Furniture Removalists

Find out how Crown Relocations Australia compares to other Furniture Removalists

S Ellis
S Ellis

Thank you once again!

We have engaged the services of Crown Relocations for many years with a number of international moves. Our most recent move was last month and yet again we received fantastic customer service, an on time delivery and a terrific amount of communication and updates. We couldn't ask for more and highly recommend Crown.

D. Morgan
D. Morgan

Nothing is a trouble!

Being a single female I was most anxious about my moving, storage and relocation. I cannot thank Crown Relocations enough. The guys had me packed up in a matter of hours and throughout the entire process I literally had nothing to do or worry about. My relocation ran equally smoothly and I would have no hesitation in recommending or using Crown Relocations again. I couldn't have done it without you!
Professional, courteous and nothing was a trouble.
Roddog
Roddog

Excellent Service

A Fantastic move and excellent communication at all times. Both Crews were excellent, had a great attitude, and nothing was too much trouble. We cannot fault the service and all staff were excellent to deal with. We will definitely recommend Crown and I have already done so to quite a few people.
Everything arrived in good order and on time.
Unhappy Crown Customer