Crown Relocations Australia

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Never ever use Crown Relocation Service

BJM

BJMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience with International Move from New Zealand to Australia

Wayne B.

Wayne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent movers

We moved a 3 br home from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. The time of the first container arriving was spot on- we thought this is great. Then we realised how incompetent the Melbourne packers had been. They managed to leave pieces from each room for the 2nd container. We couldn't cook, use the bathroom, or setup our bed. When the 2nd container arrived there was still stuff missing. We had damages, broken goods and missing pieces. In the third week we finally received some of the missing pieces. They don't care about the damage and losses but leave it for the insurance company to sort out. This is a dodgy setup and the only saving grace is that they have some nice staff who cop the blame for the incompetent parts of the organisation.

ember

emberPerth, WA

Polished sales pitch. Poor service and accountability

Office LocationWA, Perth

Unreliable and untrustworthy

Shelley

Shelley

Never use these dodgy removalists!!!

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane

onderay

onderayMELBOURNE

Hidden Costs

Office LocationQueanbeyan

DandJ

DandJsydney

Unsatisfactory unpacking service, and no apology or refund for incomplete unpacking service

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Failed to complete the job

Terrible. Do not use.

Awful. Expensive and careless. Staff do not respond promptly to queries. They broke stuff - it wasn't packed properly. I am heartbroken at the damage they caused. Still trying to get shipping details off them so I can claim insurance - I emailed a copy of the very straightforward insurance form and get back gibberish. They promise competence but don't deliver. I'd never recommend these people for anything.

bms

bmsPerth, 6000

Negligent and careless, rude to deal with and full of broken promises

Office LocationWA, Perth

Savvy Shopper

Savvy ShopperSydney, NSW

Seriously look elsewhere not worth the money

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane

Bunch of Crooks

They destroyed my property and refused to take responsibility. Their idea of 'professional packaging' was to put some of my expensive items in a plastic bag to travel from Australia to England. They insisted the solution was that I make an insurance claim and incur the excess charge. I also have written proof that they lied multiple times in an attempt to cover up their mistakes, including losing items and leaving stuff behind when they packed. They also did their best to fob me off when I complained, only resolving the issue when I resorted to emailing their MD. Even then it was a battle to get anything resolved. Crown have cost me a fortune and destroyed things I loved.

Mary CGermany

Lost Shipment

In June 2014 we contracted Crown Removals Penang to move our goods from Penang to Brisbane. The shipment did not arrive in Brisbane. We left Australia in August without our possessions. It is now January 2015 - 6 months after leaving Penang and we do not know where our shipment is. There are been many emails to Crown Penang and many promises. We would like to communicate with someone from Crown who can help us.

Mary C

It has now been10 months since I wrote the review - I still do not have my belongings. I have written to Crown management - including the founder and chairman of the Crown Worldwide Group - and they do not respond.

Kathleen

KathleenMelbourne

Worst move ever and will NEVER use Crown again

Having moved regularly internationally, this is only the second time I've used Crown - first time 10 years ago was a disaster and now, again. Three 20 foot containers only had three crew members working on unloading, then no time at all for any assembling, despite having booked a 'valet' service. Rude, abrupt manner from the operations manager and no real knowledge of what the shipment entailed. Appears that there is no communication between the packing crew and the unpacking/delivery crew. Contracting out, meant that we had workers who were not 'proud' of being a Crown member. Very, very disappointing experience.

Becky

BeckyCollie

Extremely Disappointed!

I had being told wonderful things about this company. However I am extremely disappointed with Crown Relocations. I contacted them numerous times for 3 weeks, and no one called me back in regards to my move. They told me they had no record for my calls even though I talked to the say lady ever call. I have still not received your a call or email. Very disappointed and will certainly not recommended anyone onto them again in the future. Very bad service.

I have phoned Crown four times requesting a quote - three weeks later and I am still waiting for anyone to respond. I requested to speak to a manager and was told I am speaking to a supervisor. I told them the service was poor and they promised to get back to me (twice) within the hour. I am still waiting.

Crown Customer ServicesCrown Relocations Australia

Contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on...

See all Crown Relocations Australia reviews