Crown Relocations Australia

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tina Smith-Roberts

Tina Smith-RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service!

My parents moved house after 28 years in the same property which was extremely emotional for them. We engaged CROWN to pack their wordily possessions into containers as the furniture had to be in storage for a few months. From the minute I contacted CROWN via phone, on-going communication via email and when Jason and Leon arrived to pack the two x 20 foot containers their service, attention to detail and emotional support was outstanding. Again with the second move Leon and Ben also amazing and very patient with the parents needs. Thank you!!!!!

LillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy move from NZ to Australia

I was relocating from NZ to Austrslia and needed to have my furniture and personal gears moved over. I got several Quotes and went with Crown because they seemed to be able to do the job within the timeframe I needed. Crown ensured i was involved and kept good communication about the status of my gears. I had someone in Australia to liaise with. My gears were delivered by the nicest team very professional and they made sure i was happy before leaving. The move took 6 weeks also i was able to put my gears into storage for a small charge. Would highly recommend Crown.

Lillian

Hi, i would not hesitate in using Crown again or in recommending.

Recent cross Tasman move

Recently we moved from Nelson, New Zealand to Brisbane, Queensland. The young man who did a lot of the packing was professional, easy to work with and nothing was a problem to him. The whole Nelson Team that we had contact with impressed us with genuine service. The coordinating lady at the Brisbane Depot/Office, listened carefully to our needs regarding the delivery and impressed us with genuine care for us and our circumstances and delivered on time. The Driver of the delivery truck was very helpful and also helped us with knowledge of setting up house here in Brisbane. Real genuine extra mile service. A big "thank you" to all involved. Well done CROWN.

Stress Free International Relocation

I have moved twice with Crown and cannot be happier! On both occasions I have received friendly, professional and timely service. We moved a 3 bedroom household with antiques and many breakables from NZ to Sydney on our most recent move (Oct 2018). Our things arrived well protected, earlier than expected and the staff were extremely accommodating when we were unable to receive our belongings for 2 weeks. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others.

IANA

IANASouth East Queensland, QLD

Continued Excellence

We have used Crown for moves to and from Australia over the last 20 years and always select them based on continued excellent service and follow up.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Amazing from start to end!!

We moved from Ireland to Australia from a 4 bed large house. It was such an easy process with Crown from the beginning to the end. Our move managers were in constant contact with us to ensure it was a smooth process, the packing team arrived on time and packed everything with extreme care and precision. Our move took 12 weeks door to door which is what one would expect so we were happy with the turnaround time. Our unpacking team arrived and were very courteous and worked to a very high standard ensuring every box was accounted for and placed where we wanted them. We can’t recommend them highly enough.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Delighted with the job Crown did

Engaged Crown to shift some of my furniture from Timaru, NZ to Melbourne and the rest of it to Invercargill. From start to finish the customer service experience was excellent. Kept informed of progress throughout the process and everything arrived in excellent condition at both locations. I received my furniture in Melbourne way sooner than I expected. A job well done Crown.

Office LocationChristchurch NZ
Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Efficient, but not without a glitch

Exceptionally good service

I moved from Auckland to Melbourne and Crown Relocations made it extremely easy for us to move. The items arrived on time and I couldn’t be happier with the overall service. 10/10 would recommend.

Mike

Mike

Exceeded expectations

We didn't have a lot to move from Wellington to the Gold Coast but cannot fault the team from both sides. Fantastic customer experience.

Maria T

Maria T

Exceptional Service door to door

We had 2 moves. One from overseas for a three bedroom house and one from the storage we had left behind. The service from door to door was exceptional. On time, professional, fast and polite. The people who packed were efficient. The people who delivered the furniture assembled it effortlessly and left the place tidy and clean. Will only use Crown for any other move we have.

The Best Yet!

This is the third time I have used Crown to relocate (once internationally, once locally and now interstate) and the service just gets better. What a great company and what a great team. Thankyou Crown - you exceeded my expectations.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Hi and thank you kindly for your feedback - its really appreciated! It is our goal to deliver high levels of service that each customer deserves. We will pass this onto our teams who will be delighted to hear this :)

Leigh

Leighbrisbane

Outstanding and Compassionate from USA to Brisbane

Phil

PhilMelbourne

Hassle Free

Excellent Company.
Wonderful team members here and in NZ.
Our shift was hassel free from from the packers packing our 3 bedroom house in NZ to delivering everything on time in Melbourne.
Thanks to everybody that was involved.
Phil.

Office LocationChristchurch NZ.

Impeccable service

Mine was only a small move and I left the packing to the team. I could not have asked for more pleasant, amenable and friendly packers who were so efficient, patient with my queries and even happy to follow through with some of my suggestions. The reps over the phone and email was consistently pleasant, helpful and patient with my myriad of questions. The two gentlemen delivering the boxes were just as friendly, polite and helpful and simply a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use Crown again.

Steve Hawthorn

Steve HawthornAU

Brilliant - Couldn't ask for better service

I recently moved my 3BR apartment furniture from Halls Head (WA) to Moss Vale (NSW) over 4000km by train. Both teams of removalists were exceptional. They had a great rapport with one another and did an excellent job. The team which delivered to Moss Vale had a "tricky" task of getting all the furniture into a 3m x 3m storage unit which they did with ease and professionalism. They even gave me some of their blankets to keep - but don't tell their bosses??? It is these touches that make you remember a company. $20 worth of blankets but an unbelievable amount of goodwill generated. I could not rate both teams high enough. Keep up the great work - they a fantastic ambassadors for Crown Relocations.

Uncrowned Kings are Crown Relocators

Auckland to Melbourne move, excellent service from start to finish, well quoted, packed and delivered. Good team work, fantastic work, great communication and follow up. Goods of a 3 bedroom house was done effortlessly.

Office LocationAuckland

CorrineEK

CorrineEKPerth, WA

Fantastic Work

I will be sending business your way as I have done since 1996 when I was working with you and the guys plus the girls there at Crown Perth.

The service from Paul Morris and Donald Bowd on the delivery was exceptional… plus the guys who picked up our office equipment from Kewdale were just as great too.

Thank you once again for all your help.

Stress free all the way

I used Crown recently to move from Melbourne to Brisbane. The whole Crown team were excellent from start to finish. Everything was so well thought through and orchestrated, we literally had nothing to do but sit back and watch.
Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Claire L

Claire LAdelaide

Great move from start to finish

I recently moved at short notice locally with Crown Relocations and will definitely use them again. I've moved overseas, interstate and locally in the past many times and the team that did my move from Crown were excellent. Arranging the move was really easy and I was kept informed along the way. The two guys that moved my belongings were so nice; they were cheerful, helpful, polite and respectful. They were also real grafters and when you are paying by the hour this is so important! From my experience I couldn't have asked for better move.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide