2.8

Disappointed
Liz
Liz

BEWARE - completely regret choosing Crown

This is my experience having moved from a 4 bedroom place in Sydney to Hong Kong.

INCREDIBLY dissatisfied. Not only were we severely misquoted, several items were left behind and not included in our delivery, our personal effects were haphazardly packed (personal documents packed with tens of packing paper, whilst having our porcelain figurines packed with literally ONE sheet of packing paper - not even any bubble wrap), packing team were rude on location, and whilst the delivery folks in HK were polite and fast -- unfortunately, that was the only passable experience we had with Crown. I wish I can tell everyone who is planning to relocate with Crown to STEER CLEAR AND BEWARE.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified NSW, Smithfield

(review updated on 18 Dec)

I booked an international removals through Crown and they sent Grace to do my move from Sydney to London (1 BR apartment). Brilliant service today, thy guys were professional, efficient and did a great job with all the packing. Crown customer service (Robert and Anthea!) has been great and faultless from the start, good communication and all my questions answered. Thanks and keep up the good work.

18 Dec: After a great start, I'm disappointed to say that I'm trying to resolve a few issues at the moment. Will update my review soon.

Tyla Lin
Tyla LinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified NSW, Smithfield

Very decent and amazing experience

Very decent and amazing experience. From the uplift to the drop-off, it has been very smooth except the miscommunication among Crown logistics team for the date. We had to wait for extra 2 - 3 weeks to deliver our items to be delivered at the destination. Apart from that, it was a great relocation. Will use it again if required for interstate and international relocation in the future.
Paul N
Paul NSydney, NSW3 posts

Use another relocation company

We moved half a container from Sydney Australia to the UK. Generally dealing with Crown staff was ok but upon receiving our possessions in the UK almost everything was packed badly so a huge number of items were damaged. Some examples; Ceramic kitchenware wrapped in a piece of paper at the bottom of a large box, photo frames piled on top of each other, a chair leg completely broken off. It's clear boxes were piled too high, fragile items were crushed under heavier items. I don't think our Crown removal people had ever packed boxes before.
John
Mumof32 posts
Amanda
AmandaCentral West, NSW2 posts

Stress Free International Relocation

I have moved twice with Crown and cannot be happier! On both occasions I have received friendly, professional and timely service. We moved a 3 bedroom household with antiques and many breakables from NZ to Sydney on our most recent move (Oct 2018). Our things arrived well protected, earlier than expected and the staff were extremely accommodating when we were unable to receive our belongings for 2 weeks. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others.

Volf
Volf
Maria T
Maria T2 posts

Exceptional Service door to door

We had 2 moves. One from overseas for a three bedroom house and one from the storage we had left behind. The service from door to door was exceptional. On time, professional, fast and polite. The people who packed were efficient. The people who delivered the furniture assembled it effortlessly and left the place tidy and clean. Will only use Crown for any other move we have.

Francois Soyer
Crown Relocations Australia   DM
Lana
LanaSydney, NSW16 posts

Highly recommended!

I recently engaged Crown removals to pack, store and ship my furniture (a large 3 bedroom unit on Sydney's north shore) for an overseas move and was very impressed with all the staff from the coordinator to the removalists who took great care of my furniture and effects. They were very punctual and professional and the removal day went very smoothly from beginning to end. They also provided me with a competitive price to store my furniture while I find a new property. All in all a great company to deal with.

No questions yet

Compare all Crown Relocations Australia listings
CategoryFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit Insurance
LocationsACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WAACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WAACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WAACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA