Crown Relocations QLD, Banyo

Crown Relocations QLD, Banyo (page 2 of 2)

3.9

Renae

Renaesydney

Great Service

I recently relocated from Brisbane to Sydney with Crown, the guys that arrived in Brisbane to pack and take away arrived on time and where amazing, equally the guys that delivered where also exceptional. Everything ran, smoothly and to time. All office staff that I dealt with where also a pleasure. Fingers crossed I don't have to move again anytime soon, but if I do, I will be using Crown. Thanks Team.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Dear Renae ... We wish you every success for your future in Sydney. Thank you for sharing your experience with Crown. Craig Page (Regional Sales Manager - Asia Pacific)

Nicky

NickyNSW Hunter Valley

NSW relocation

Due to my work, I was given the opportunity to move to the wonderful Hunter Valley, we used Crown, I cannot thank them enough from the moment they came and gave the quote, to the guys doing my packing, the guys doing the uplift and then the delivery. all were thoughtful, courteous, and nothing was a problem the staff from QLD phoned to make sure things were ok, on packing day and uplift day, then she rang again on delivery day. Crown you are the best.
The professionalism of all 8 team members that handled my move.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Thank you for taking the time to share your postive experience. We look forward to being of service again. Craig Page - Regional Sales Manager APAC (cpage@crownww.com)

Stress free

My partner and I had to relocate to Perth due to being made redundant in QLD. Crown was excellent to deal with from the first phone call. Being a bit of a stressful time having to find a new job and all crown made it so easy to move all our belongings from one side of aus to the other. The only thing we had to do was unplug the t.v and fridge. I would recommend Crown to anyone. Very professional and very efficient. They also sorted out our car to be relocated.
Always phoning to keep you up to date with times and dates. Cheapest out of six different companies.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Crown Relocations QLD, Banyo compares to other Furniture Removalists

See all Crown Relocations Australia reviews