Crown Relocations SA, Beverley

Crown Relocations SA, Beverley

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Claire L

Claire LAdelaide

Great move from start to finish

I recently moved at short notice locally with Crown Relocations and will definitely use them again. I've moved overseas, interstate and locally in the past many times and the team that did my move from Crown were excellent. Arranging the move was really easy and I was kept informed along the way. The two guys that moved my belongings were so nice; they were cheerful, helpful, polite and respectful. They were also real grafters and when you are paying by the hour this is so important! From my experience I couldn't have asked for better move.

Highly recommended

I used crown recently to move from adelaide to perth, i am very pleased with their service, the price quote they gave me was almost $200 cheaper that other companies i contacted. The contact person in adelaide was very lovely, the couriers who picked up my belongings were very professional, they helped me packed my tv and provided box for it as i had lost the box ages ago. The couriers who delivered in perth were also nice, very polite and they were punctual , came on time. Highly recommended!

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Moving made a dream on both occasions

Excellent service.

I contacted Crown when National Removals disappointingly cancelled their (deposit paid) service from Adelaide to the Mornington Peninsula 5 days before the scheduled date. With commitments to be met I needed a quick response. Crown were excellent, could meet my departure date, and their price, given the short notice, was comparable. On pick up the two staff arrived at the promised time, were efficient and extremely pleasant, ditto the guys in the Mornington on delivery. They took one day longer than originally indicated, not their fault as there was a public holiday in Victoria that week and all schedules were disrupted. Couldn't fault their service, highly recommend their office and delivery staff.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Dear Brent, On behalf of our team thank you for taking the time to share your great experience and best wishes for your future in Victoria.
Alvin R - Customer Services Manager

Deborah L

Deborah LAdelaide, South Australia

Another excellent relocation

Our third relocation with Crown. the SA team were fantastic. Nothing too much trouble and completed with patience and good humour in spite of the enormous number of very fragile boxes with precious crystal and porcelain. Yet again, nothing broken, damaged or scratched. Cant recommend the SA team highly enough

David

DavidASHMORE

Professional service at very reasonable price

A tricky relocation required a move from Adelaide to two premises in Sydney. At all times staff at both ends were helpful and professional. The reasonable pricing included protective wrapping and comprehensive itemized listing of all items, including a couple of extras at the last minute. They arrived promptly and had it all packed and ready to go within an hour. At the other end everything was unpacked and placed in position. They came in at least half the price of the other competitors. Thank you for a great job.

Beverely D.Crown Relocations Australia

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable comments. We look forward to being of service again in the future. Craig Page - Regional Sales Manager APAC (cpage@crownww.com)

See all Crown Relocations Australia reviews