Crown Relocations WA, Welshpool

Crown Relocations WA, Welshpool

Amazing from start to end!!

We moved from Ireland to Australia from a 4 bed large house. It was such an easy process with Crown from the beginning to the end. Our move managers were in constant contact with us to ensure it was a smooth process, the packing team arrived on time and packed everything with extreme care and precision. Our move took 12 weeks door to door which is what one would expect so we were happy with the turnaround time. Our unpacking team arrived and were very courteous and worked to a very high standard ensuring every box was accounted for and placed where we wanted them. We can’t recommend them highly enough.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hi Christine and thank you kindly for your feedback - its really appreciated ! It is our goal to deliver high levels of service that each customer deserves. We will pass this onto our teams who will be delighted to hear this :) Enjoy your new chapter in Australia, we look forward to the opportunity servicing you again.

Moved from Lockridge to Dayton

I booked an 6.5 Tonne truck for 100 per hour but an 5 Tonne truck arrived and got charged 100 per hour anyway.
This took 2 trips and 8 hours far too long.
They 2 guys were always talking and on the phone most of the time.
Will never use them again.

All Care NO Responsibility

Moved from France to Perth, Australia. The packers in France I thought did a pretty good job until my items were unpacked at the other end. As told to me by the unpackers, some of the items were not packed correctly and as a result of this we had a number of breakages. We took insurance out but you cant really insure each and every item itemised. I contacted both Perth and French office and was told items not covered so we will not pay a thing. I said even though your unpackers took pictures and explicitly said items were not packed correctly. So in a word they have the right to break your belongings and unless you have itemised that item you are stuffed. What a joke.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hi, we are so sorry for your experience. Our team wishes to investigate into this with priority and revert back to you with our findings. We have sent a private message, please kindly review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Once again we deeply apologize for the entire experience. Crown Relocations Australia

Brilliant - Couldn't ask for better service

I recently moved my 3BR apartment furniture from Halls Head (WA) to Moss Vale (NSW) over 4000km by train. Both teams of removalists were exceptional. They had a great rapport with one another and did an excellent job. The team which delivered to Moss Vale had a "tricky" task of getting all the furniture into a 3m x 3m storage unit which they did with ease and professionalism. They even gave me some of their blankets to keep - but don't tell their bosses??? It is these touches that make you remember a company. $20 worth of blankets but an unbelievable amount of goodwill generated. I could not rate both teams high enough. Keep up the great work - they a fantastic ambassadors for Crown Relocations.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hi Steve, Both are teams are absolutely delighted with this review. Gaining feedback such as this is so important to the ongoing development and standard we try to uphold here at Crown. We hope you have a delightful time in Moss Vale and look forward to the opportunity of servicing you again :) Regards, Customer Services Crown Relocations Australia

Fantastic Work

I will be sending business your way as I have done since 1996 when I was working with you and the guys plus the girls there at Crown Perth.

The service from Paul Morris and Donald Bowd on the delivery was exceptional… plus the guys who picked up our office equipment from Kewdale were just as great too.

Thank you once again for all your help.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Thank you Corrine for your review here ! We have shared this feedback with the team in Perth who were delighted to receive it. As you know we work very hard here for every client, and it must be refreshing to receive that great service, as a customer. All the best and we look forward to servicing you again. Regards, Alvin Crown Relocations

Professional Staff Great Service

I was about to take my load in a trailer from Perth to Adelaide but my car got last minute failure derailing the plan. I contactec Crown relocation and they accomodated pick up of my belonging within a week on shared container delivering them in less than 3 Weeks to my new place. I was very please with the move. Very professional service!!

Office LocationWA, Perth
The teams across Perth and Adelaide thank you for your feedback. We constantly strive to improve our customers' experiences and your valued review has been shared with the wider teams. We trust you will have an enjoyable time in Adelaide and look forward to servicing you again in the future. Regards, Alvin

Perfect Move from New Zealand to Australia

I recently moved a 40ft container from Richmond New Zealand to Albany Western Australia. From start to finish both teams were very organised and a pleasure to deal with. The professionalism from the whole company was outstanding and I am very happy to recommend Crown Removalist. I also commend Crown for their communication - I was constantly updated throughout the whole process and pickup and delivery times spot on.. A special mention to Locky from the Nelson branch who was the team leader - what a great guy to have around on your move day, made the day stress free!!

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hi Catherine, thank you so much for your feedback - it is really appreciated ! We are pleased to hear your moving experience was seamless and easy and we will be sharing your feedback with both teams in Nelson, NZ and Perth, Australia. We look forward to servicing you again in the future. Regards, Crown Relocations Australia

Fantastic!

Steve was amazing at crown in WA as was Jacqueline.
Thank you for making our move smooth and stress free.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hi Catherine, thank you so much for your feedback - it is really appreciated ! We are pleased to hear your moving experience was seamless and easy and we will be sharing your feedback with Steve, Jacqueline and the team at WA. We look forward to servicing you again in the future. Regards, Alvin Crown Relocations Australia

Crown - Great Service Recovery- Thanks to Steve Blackwell of Crown Perth

After writing my earlier review of Crown, I received a call from Steve Blackwell, their States Manager, WA.
Though what has happened cannot be changed, I think a responsible company like Crown is taking the initiative to reach out to customers like myself who has had a bad experience. I gave all the details to him and he was quick to acknowledge certain issues and responded to say that they will review certain training for their staff. There was no excuses just pure genuine attitude to know what went wrong and to fix the gaps in the lapse of service.
I think that deserves a second change, don't you think?

Office LocationWA, Perth
Thank you kindly for your feedback Lynn. It is at the core of our service to constantly seek improvements fixing gaps and improve our everyday service delivery. We place a big emphasis on investing into our people and our training programs. We apologize for what had occurred in this instance. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to the opportunity of servicing you next time, taking into account this past experience.

Broken promise up front... but a good recovery

Update:
---------
How an organisation responds to a problem is important. Following my complaints to Crown, I promptly received a call and email from one of their relationship managers apologising for what had happened. My consignment was delivered as originally planned without further charges applying. The men who delivered and unpacked our goods were friendly and courteous. So in the end we had the desired result without further inconvenience. I do credit Crown for a good response to this issue. Overall my rating recovers from terrible to good as a result of this response. All other aspects of their work were excellent.

Original Review:
------------------
Crown has broken its promise to me as a client by trying to charge me additional delivery fees at the 11th hour and holding me to ransom by demanding that these be paid before they will deliver my shipment. I am disgusted by this unprofessional behaviour.

I recently relocated to Australia with Crown. This was a corporate move following number of years working overseas. Crown were selected following evaluation of a number of proposals for a fixed price door to door service.

My delivery address in Australia was known to Crown at the the time of quoting the job. Access arrangements were discussed at that time, as were access arrangements for uplift from my apartment overseas. No extra charge for access at either end was ever discussed or proposed and I very reasonably concluded that the quoted price included any such charges as, in particular, Crown’s proposal contained the following prominent promise to the client:
" Our promises to you include:
• No hidden costs or unexpected additional charges upon arrival in Australia."

Following our arrival in Australia about 2 months ago, Crown contacted us to obtain further information, including confirm delivery instructions. No mention was made of additional delivery charges.

Last week we were advised our goods had cleared customs and our job was booked for delivery. We were advised that just before delivery someone would call us to settle delivery time and details. No mention was made of additional delivery charges.

I duly received a call from Crown. However, it was not to settle final settle delivery details as I had expected, but rather to tell me there would be further delivery charges and that our goods would not be delivered until these were paid. I do not recall the figure mentioned but to this point I have received no written confirmation from Crown nor do I have an invoice. Further, arrangements for my delivery have not been settled.

Crown has known the address where it had to delivery my goods for several months and submitted its’ quote with that knowledge. No mention was ever made of additional delivery charges and I have relied on Crown’s solemn promise to me: “No hidden costs or unexpected additional charges upon arrival in Australia”. Silly me.

It is appalling that Crown waited until the last business day before my delivery was scheduled to demand a further payment with the accompanying threat that delivery will not proceed until I make such payment. As noted, I have received no invoice for these charges, whatever they may be, so could not pay them even if I wanted to.

I find this conduct to be remarkably unprofessional and it would be hard to imagine conduct more likely to aggravate a client.

As at the time of making this post, the matter is unresolved and I'm not sure when my shipment will be delivered.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Negligent and careless, rude to deal with and full of broken promises

We moved our 3 bedroom house from Sydney to Perth with Crown Relocations. We paid for a 20ft container and basically fitted as much as we could in it with Crown packing everything for us. The Crown representatives all said that our contents would remain in this container the whole length of the journey (excepting items that WA Quarantine Dept had to inspect which were purposely packed right at the end to make this easy to get to and avoid repacking).

It was then to our surprise and astonishment when our removal arrived in Perth not in the container but 5x non-weatherproof pine crates at our house. What was even worse though was the disgusting state our belongings had been repacked in them, parts of it looked like kids had packed them by chucking the stuff in, it was terrible!!! When we asked what happened, the driver said they likely repacked it at the depot because they needed our container back for someone else's move.

I saw our contents get packed in the 20ft container in Sydney and know it was packed well with protective mats used almost everywhere, the guys at the Sydney end did a good job. But the morons in Perth I can't give the same credit. They ruined a lot of our possessions through sheer negligence (not accidental as they claim). We had a broken kids bed, broken lamps, smashed glassware, damaged dining table, kids playpen and kids table destroyed, coffee machine broken, adult bed ensemble damaged and lastly our expensive entertainment unit gouged and scratched when it was tipped up on it's side. All up more than $2k worth of damage.

We first approached Crown to discuss the damage in a pragmatic way. We said we understand that under the common carrier conditions, we understood that damage can occur in transit. However when I made the claim that Crown were negligent purely by the way they repacked everything in Perth (and sent the photos to prove), all I got was the mother of all run arounds and false promises. They basically didn't care at all and said "that's what insurance was for!". Crown's insurance quote at more than 3.3% contents value is a joke (this would have cost us $3500 insurance on a $7k removal). In summary, Crown were negligent and careless, rude to deal with and full of broken promises. All they cared about was when they could come and collect the empty cardboard boxes.

I do not recommend Crown Relocations at all. Steer clear!

Hint: check other insurers like CARTS, they are much better value and service.

See all Crown Relocations Australia reviews