Crown Relocations WA, Welshpool
Part of Crown Relocations Australia  3.4 (100)

Crown Relocations WA, Welshpool

3.8

12 reviews · Statistics

67% · 84 · 33%
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crown Relocations Australia › WA, Welshpool12 reviews
Sherard S.
Sherard S.SAEyre Peninsula, SA5 posts
Crown Relocations Australia
Crown Relocations Australia   DM
Christine
Christine2 posts
  Verified WA, Welshpool

Amazing from start to end!!

We moved from Ireland to Australia from a 4 bed large house. It was such an easy process with Crown from the beginning to the end. Our move managers were in constant contact with us to ensure it was a smooth process, the packing team arrived on time and packed everything with extreme care and precision. Our move took 12 weeks door to door which is what one would expect so we were happy with the turnaround time. Our unpacking team arrived and were very courteous and worked to a very high standard ensuring every box was accounted for and placed where we wanted them. We can’t recommend them highly enough.

Mike
MikePerth

Moved from Lockridge to Dayton

I booked an 6.5 Tonne truck for 100 per hour but an 5 Tonne truck arrived and got charged 100 per hour anyway.

This took 2 trips and 8 hours far too long.

They 2 guys were always talking and on the phone most of the time.

Will never use them again.

Show details

look241
look241perth9 posts

All Care NO Responsibility

Moved from France to Perth, Australia. The packers in France I thought did a pretty good job until my items were unpacked at the other end. As told to me by the unpackers, some of the items were not packed correctly and as a result of this we had a number of breakages. We took insurance out but you cant really insure each and every item itemised. I contacted both Perth and French office and was told items not covered so we will not pay a thing. I said even though your unpackers took pictures and explicitly said items were not packed correctly. So in a word they have the right to break your belongings and unless you have itemised that item you are stuffed. What a joke.

Show details

Crown Relocations Australia
Crown Relocations Australia   DM
Steve Hawthorn
Steve HawthornAU2 posts

Brilliant - Couldn't ask for better service

I recently moved my 3BR apartment furniture from Halls Head (WA) to Moss Vale (NSW) over 4000km by train. Both teams of removalists were exceptional. They had a great rapport with one another and did an excellent job. The team which delivered to Moss Vale had a "tricky" task of getting all the furniture into a 3m x 3m storage unit which they did with ease and professionalism. They even gave me some of their blankets to keep - but don't tell their bosses??? It is these touches that make you remember a company. $20 worth of blankets but an unbelievable amount of goodwill generated. I could not rate both teams high enough. Keep up the great work - they a fantastic ambassadors for Crown Relocations.

CorrineEK
CorrineEKWAPerth, WA

Fantastic Work

I will be sending business your way as I have done since 1996 when I was working with you and the guys plus the girls there at Crown Perth.

The service from Paul Morris and Donald Bowd on the delivery was exceptional… plus the guys who picked up our office equipment from Kewdale were just as great too.

Thank you once again for all your help.

Nestor16
Nestor16

Professional Staff Great Service

I was about to take my load in a trailer from Perth to Adelaide but my car got last minute failure derailing the plan. I contactec Crown relocation and they accomodated pick up of my belonging within a week on shared container delivering them in less than 3 Weeks to my new place. I was very please with the move. Very professional service!!

Catherine Lochhead
Catherine LochheadAlbany Western Australia

Perfect Move from New Zealand to Australia

I recently moved a 40ft container from Richmond New Zealand to Albany Western Australia. From start to finish both teams were very organised and a pleasure to deal with. The professionalism from the whole company was outstanding and I am very happy to recommend Crown Removalist. I also commend Crown for their communication - I was constantly updated throughout the whole process and pickup and delivery times spot on.. A special mention to Locky from the Nelson branch who was the team leader - what a great guy to have around on your move day, made the day stress free!!

Catherine
Catherine3 posts

Fantastic!

Steve was amazing at crown in WA as was Jacqueline.

Thank you for making our move smooth and stress free.

LYNN
LYNNMelbourne3 posts

Crown - Great Service Recovery- Thanks to Steve Blackwell of Crown Perth

After writing my earlier review of Crown, I received a call from Steve Blackwell, their States Manager, WA.

Though what has happened cannot be changed, I think a responsible company like Crown is taking the initiative to reach out to customers like myself who has had a bad experience. I gave all the details to him and he was quick to acknowledge certain issues and responded to say that they will review certain training for their staff. There was no excuses just pure genuine attitude to know what went wrong and to fix the gaps in the lapse of service.

I think that deserves a second change, don't you think?

Graham
Graham
bms
bmsWAPerth, WA17 posts

No questions yet

Compare all Crown Relocations Australia listings
CategoryFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit Insurance
LocationsACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WAACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WAACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WAACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA
Compare all Crown Relocations Australia listings