Elizabeth Tassone

Elizabeth TassoneSouth Australia

Cruise Guru booking

Booking our cruise with Helen was easy and straight forward will use Cruise Guru again
Looking forward to our Caribbean Cruise 11 night South Pacific & New Zealand on Ovation of the Seas

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the great review, Elizabeth! We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Kim Mermaid Waters

Kim Mermaid WatersQueensland

Exception Service

My experience with Cruise Guru has been great. I had a change of mind with my booking and asked for a detailed change and this was delivered professionally, fast and efficiently by Samara. I highly recommend Cruise Guru.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us such an amazing review, Kim! If there is anything we can assist with before then, our team will be happy to help.

jad

jadSydney, NSW

Very good service

please advise name and location of the departure port in the future. It is difficult to find it on the website.
Very important for any traveller. Other information you provide are very good.

Trip Completed Yes
Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Jad for the great review. We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

Dianne

DianneMid North Coast, NSW

Good service quick booking

I had to cancel a booking and rebook another cruise. Katrina did this quickly with no fuss.she gave good information. I have been served by her in the past and received good service.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Dianne, it's great to hear that we provided a high quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Shelley

ShelleyIllawarra, NSW

Cruise guru is my first stop when I want to book a cruise

Always book with cruise guru great sales easy booking process always find best prices on cruise guru and customer service is great and the whole online booking process is very easy to navigate

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Shelley, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Bazzamack51

Bazzamack51South-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy as

We found that pricing to be fairly competitive, with a variety of options available for the Alsaka cruises. It was easy to book online with minimal deposit requirement. Would recommend using Cruise Guru

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

Deb sammut

Deb sammutMid North Coast, NSW

3rd time I have booked a cruise with Cruise Guru

I find the service excellent Even with it being online Will use Cruise Guru for my next cruise booking. When the price for my cruise dropped staff were most helpful and worked with me to cancel my old booking and rebook with the new discounted price saved $100s dollars

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Deb! We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

BazzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should you book on line?

After booking many cruises on line I'm thinking should I keep doing it ? I tried to book a cruise three day's ago and found the price kept changing and when I finally completed the booking I was charged two deposits and was told I booked the same cruise twice.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience. Please share your booking reference no. so we can investigate further.

Booking # 4672766
Barry

Ian R

Ian RSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We have booked several cruises with Cruise Guru. The prices they offer have always been competitive; our most recent booking (sailing in November) was managed by Noora who was extremely helpful and patient. Being locally based, with clearly identified office locations, gives confidence in Cruise Guru too, whether booking online or over the phone. Other staff in the past have also been knowledgeable and similarly helpful.

Thank you for the great review, Ian! We've forwarded your feedback to Noora
and the team. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

gina

ginaCentral, SA

Great customer service

The cruise consultant Liz was fantastic to deal with. Liz was very prompt to apply any changes to our booking regarding dining times etc.
I feel very confident booking with Cruise Guru, this is the 2nd time and would definitely recommend them.
I also found them to have competitive prices and deals!

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Gina! Liz is a fabulous asset to our team and we are very lucky to have her. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Dung Tu

Dung TuSydney, NSW

Cruise Guru is the A1 agent for support their customers after booking the local cruise.

Thank you Cruise Guru for our booking the local or international Cruise holiday, the reason I comment this because I just booking the 01 Mar 2021, 7 nights Tasmania with Queen Elizabeth cruise ship, when I contact Cruise Guru by email they will be replied you back straight away if you have any problem will need help.
So I will recommended this agent to my friend or any one out, and would be more than happy to use them again
once again thank you so much Cruise Guru.

Booking Type Cruise and Insurance
Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you for the great feedback, Dung. It's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Thelma

ThelmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to book through Cruise Guru

I booked a cruise departing in 2021 which was very straight forward with no unexpected fees.
This was the first time I've used Cruise Guru and would be more than happy to use them again.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Thelma, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Kim Gibbs

Kim GibbsSydney, NSW

Good Job

Wanted to do a change over from one cruise to another because had changed my mine on the cruise ship.
Lost my intital future cruise credit but was still $600 better off

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the feedback, Kim. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Mrs B

Mrs BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So Easy

Great website with great deals.
Have used Cruise Guru now 6 times, still 2 cruises to go.
Have recommended to friends and they use it now too
If you need to change anything or cancel it’s so easy.

Trip Completed Yes
Cruise GuruCruise Guru

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Lindy K.

Lindy K.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So far, excellent service and communication!

Phoned to make enquiry regarding the $10 deposits and found Liz to be very helpful. I ended up booking the cruise and feel confident that Cruise Guru will be great from Go to Whoa. Thanks Liz!

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Lindy! We've forwarded your feedback to Liz and the team. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Buddha

Buddha

my experience

What you seen was what you got, no hidden land mines or unexpected cost. I booked 19 day Sydney to Singapore vie The bottom end of Australia.
Very good experience again.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community, Buddha!

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Very helpful, even at 6pm on a Friday :-)

I called from the West, forgetting about the time difference and they literally answered whilst walking out the door to start their weekend but were so helpful and stayed to help me complete booking.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Mel, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Daneka L.

Daneka L.Perth, WA

Exceptional!

I have been blown away by the service we have received from Cruise Guru and every time I call, regardless of who answers the phone I have received exceptional service. I recently saw our cruise coming up had dropped in price and Cruise Guru happily contacted the cruise line for us and we saved another $2400. Could not recommend them highly enough and I will be booking all of cruises through them from now on :)

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the great review, Daneka! We are always striving to improve the online booking process and post-sales support so it's great to hear such feedback.

Adelaide cruiser

Adelaide cruiserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy booking process

Have booked with Cruise Guru on a couple of occasions previously. I couldn't access a cabin in the section of the ship we wanted. I then remembered Cruise Guru and they were able to secure a cabin that we are happy with.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Fran

Fran

Booked and paid but not travelled yet.

So far our experience with the reservation has been rewarding, however we are yet to travel on our first booking. We have made a second reservation with Cruise Guru but because it is in the future we will reserve any comment until closer to final payment and sailing date. The reservations staff I have been in contact with are courteous and knowledgeable.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Fran, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Trevor M.asked

Normally book direct with Princess,booked with you this time,when will my cruise show up on my timeline i notice that cabin is shown as now taken but cruise not showing on Princess yet. Booked today

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the message, Trevor! Please share your booking reference no, so we can investigate further.

Hi Trevor,
Our reservation team has checked the booking and it looks like your past guest number was missing. Our team has applied it now and the booking should now reflect on the Princess Cruises website. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Thanks,
Cruise Guru Team

Trevor M.

Good work yes it is now there,very happy with service..

vitaly g.

vitaly g.asked

We plan 24 days cruise Japan & south east asia on Princess line, anybody can advise on their "dimond prinsses " quality of food and services?

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks so much for your question Vitaly G. One of our Princess Cruises specialists did a similar itinerary on the Diamond last year and really enjoyed the dining onboard. Her feedback is below:
There were many varieties of foods including an entire Japanese food section. The quality was nice as expected and exceeded the usual Princess Cruises standard.
The service onboard was also fabulous. The crew members were all incredibly friendly and very helpful. They will do their very best to meet the needs of their guests no matter how big or small the requirement may be. We had a wonderful time.
You can check more details about Diamond Princess on our website: https://www.cruiseguru.com.au/princess-cruises/diamond-princess/

John H

John Hasked

Hi, My booking number is 24128316. I have sent a couple of emails regarding cancellation and a full refund on Thu 27/06/2019 11:03 AM and followed up Thu 4/07/2019 1:54 PM but with no response to either. I don't want to action this further through external channels, I just want someone with marketing experience to accept responsibility and sort it out. Can you have someone look into it? John

McGrath 1Star
McGrath 1Star

John I had a response from when I cancelled try her good luck
Team Leader
Katrina Tufi
Telephone: 13 13 03 | Fax: 02 8003 9209
Cruise Guru - Reservations <reservations@cruiseguru.com.au>

Hi John,

Thank you for submitting your inquiry.

Your request has been passed to a Supervisor who I believe has been in touch with you today.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with an existing or new booking we do recommend to contact our call centre on 13 13 03 to speak with a consultant directly or by emailing reservations@cruiseguru.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Cruise Guru representatives