Cruise1st Australia

Cruise1st Australia (page 3 of 20)

• Trip Completed Yes (33) · No (85)
  • Price Accuracy

Refund

Thank you cruise 1st, you have been wonderful. Thank you to all the staff that were involved in our full refund. We will be cruising with you again. Also we will be referring your company to others.

Hans
HansIllawarra, NSW

Never again

Having concerns about Covid 19, I emailed Cruise1st - they had no concerns as they knew they had my money and I was unlikely to see the bulk of it back. Over 7 months after abandoning ship, outlaying further funds to get back, and a couple of dozen unanswered emails, we get a franction of what we paid, without breakup. This company has no regard for the well-being of their customers once they have your money. I understand it is a difficult time but questions should be answered and not ignored. I will never again give my money to this company or any travel company. Better to do it all yourself as you can rely on yourself to get the job done quickly and without third-party stress.

Patricia marchant
Patricia marchantMid North Coast, NSW

Refund

We have dealt with Cruise 1st previously,This time through COVID had a cruise and flight booked,all cancelled , after speaking to Michael Moore a representative ,we can only thank both him and Cruise 1st for there excellent service,we received a full refund in the exact time we were told. Would recommend.

Booking Comparison-Only Services

Find out how Cruise1st Australia compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Magdalena
MagdalenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full Refund

I have to say that it took us a long time and lots of emails and phone calls but finally we got a full refund for our 19 days cruise and one week stay to/in Hawaii mostly into our bank some in Jetstar credit. I know it is a difficult time for all of us so be patient. Thank you Cruise1st.

Full refund

stephen R.
stephen R.Hunter Region, NSW

Very unhappy with Cruise1st

We cancelled when the government said stay in Australia , from then on I have logged so many calls to Cruise1st that I have just about filled a exercise book , with a lack of response to calls and email has now given me grey hair, if anybody reads my review please don't book with them it has cost us thousands and many sleepless nights and is still ongoing after 7 months, never again !!!!!

Philip
PhilipIllawarra, NSW

We have a refund!

Paul DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Cruise 1st.

We booked and paid $13,300 for a package holiday due to depart early may 2020.
Have just received refund of $12,800. and a Delta credit $500. Very pleased. Cruise 1st said we would get a full refund albeit after some delays. They were true to their word. Definitely recommend them .

Unhappy
UnhappyQueensland

Disappointed with Cruise 1st.

We sent cruise 1st an e.mail that we received from Carnival to say they refunded Cruise 1st in May for a cruise that we cancelled in March. They saythey have not received the money. I believe Carnival as have been dealing with them for years and have had no trouble with them. Think twice.

Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting

I have contacted Cruise 1st numerous times and been told that they're processing April refunds, our cruises were booked early May.
Has anyone from April been refunded yet?
Seriously concerned waiting on approx $15000.
Thanks Christine

Inge B.
Inge B.Perth, WA

No refund after months of waiting

Cancelled overseas trip late April.
Cancellation desk agreed to refund about half of $6000.00.
Told to wait 14 weeks. Know the industry is suffering. Past week been given the run around as to why refund still not forthcoming. Ie waiting on cruise company etc.
Doesnt the company care about PR and keeping their word/promise.
Have been loyal customer, but no more. Honestly, it needs a political or media wakeup call.

Reggie
ReggiePerth, WA

Customer Service Zero

Still waiting for money ($5500) after 5 months. Rang after 16 weeks and was told “We are waiting for one more refund before we can give you your money”
“It will be in the next few days. We will send an email”
Four weeks go by no email. Phone again.
“Oh yes we have got the full refund ready”
When will I receive it.
“In the next couple of weeks and we will send you and email”
Why so long.
“We have to process it”
Sadly , still waiting and has been a shocking experience I hope others never have to endure. They were quick to take my money but have not given the same respect back.
DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS MOB They provide appalling customer service

Jewels
JewelsGlen Waverley

Josie Bullerwell - Unbelievable

Honestly, what a load of 5 star rubbish. Firstly you couldn't even get their name correct. The company name is Cruise 1st and the rest of your post is merely foolish discourse and nonsense.
Anyone reading your post will realise that. It is beyond my believe that "someone" can post this fairy story as true and correct as we all know it didn't happen.

Josie bullerwell
Josie bullerwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

thank you 1st cruise for your wonderful packages . good luck

we have used 1st cruise for an number of trips,over a few years, have found the staff to be very professional at all times. we have 2 cruises ,flights and accommodation booked this year, due to the outbreak of the virus. we hopefully in time be able to cruise again. we arrive back in australia towards the end february ,our cruise had been cancelled. from hong kong we arrived at sydney airport wearing masked ,border control didn't take temperatures ,we were stunned ,no wonder we have this mess. very angry with the february 2020. i feel very sorry for all these businesses which probable won't recover. 10/10 ps good luck

Refunds

We have received most of our refund of April 2020 package. Also we received an EMail yesterday from Lisa that they have received refund from Carnival & refund team will proceed to refund us. We are very happy with the results. We lost some money due to non refunded bookings. We are very grateful to Ian & Lisa. They kept us informed & we can not wait for the Corona Virus disappear & book again with Ian Titman cruise1st

Hans
Hansasked

We left on a 31 night tour/cruise organised by Cruise1st on 3rd March. I had emailed them with my concerns regarding Covid 19 but they did not seem concerned. By day 10, 4 nights into cruise every port we were to go to closed and we decided after emailing Cruise1st to get home asap. Cruise1st emergency email was hopeless and unresponsive. Since then I have tried emailing them - no responses, but did finally get some refund - 27% of what we paid with no break-up of what was given back. Has anyone got a real contact through Cruise1st that I can talk to and get information regarding further refunds and breakup for insurance purposes ?

Hi
We paid Cruise 1st over $14000 for two cruises (Queen Victoria) departing Sydney in May 2020. We had a Westjet flight from Canada to Ireland included in the package.
We have spent the best part of the last 10 months trying to get refunds. We have eventually through our own efforts obtained refunds from Cunard and Qatar Airlines but Westjet will only offer future flight credits good until May 2022. Naturally this is unacceptable to us as I doubt we will be travelling anywhere for a few years. Cruise 1st have failed to pay us a refund of the Westjet fares claiming they were non refundable tickets. We never knew this when the package was arranged. Anyway, I am not going to give up and will take action against Cruise 1st if they do not refund the approx. $1000 owing to us.
Cruise 1st have lied to us over and over again. I wouldn't trust anything they are telling you. I can only suggest that you continue to insist that they refund all money owing to you.

ANGELasked

Hi has anybody tried to obtain a refund from a credit voucher of Westjet airlines issued by cruise 1st, as this airline does not fly to Australia and they are in a code share with Qantas and Qantas doesn't want to know anything and they advised us to contact cruise 1st, waste of time needless to say. Please anybody with this problem? James Quintela

Paul D

Hi Angel. I had paid Cruise 1st $13,300 AUD for a holiday package departing in early May 20. It included 2 cruises, air fares with Qantas and Delta (USA) Hotel bookings and a 3 day bus tour in Alaska. They promised a full refund and they were true to their word. It did take a while. They paid me $12,800. Delta Air lines issued a credit for $500. They are under extreme pressure and I can appreciate the delays. I really think they did their best.. I communicated with them by email. It did take some time to get a reply, but they did reply and kept their word.

ANGEL

Hi Paul .Thank you very much for the info .I dont know if in my case it will be the same as it is in a code share flight so it it looks a bit different and is like pass the buck modus operandi ,but thank you anyway
Angel

Hi

Marg and Lizasked

I fully paid for my cruise on 1/01/2020, the cruise was to sail on 25/04/2020 I have been told it would be 12-15 weeks before I received my refund. It is now 15 weeks and I have heard nothing. Can you you update the payment timeline?

Anita Bunnell

We were e told the same but we kept on asking about our refunds.. We corresponded with our agent Ian Titman & he responded very quickly with information. Cruise1st have different team for each problem&makes hard to know what is happening. We still have not received anything yet but Ian told us this week that it should not take much longer. Keep on trying &hope that we all get our refund.

Marg and Liz

I do have a contact as well but when I saw this site I thought I would ask the question to see how others were going. I keep thinking they will go bankrupt and not have to pay. By the way thank you for answering.

JScrap
JScrap

I'm sorry that I can't add anything more yet. My cruise was scheduled for 12 April. Cunard have told me that they paid the refund to Cruise1st on 26&27 June. Cruise1st have told me that they received the refund from Cunard around 17 July but, for some reason would take 6 weeks to pass the refund on to me. Nothing received as yet, 6 August.

I feel for anyone with cruises that were scheduled for a later date than mine.

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services