Cruise1st Australia

Cruise1st Australia

• Trip Completed Yes (8) · No (8)
  • Price Accuracy
Ced N
Ced NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service .

We have booked 7 of our 9 cruises thru Cruise 1st , always had great service and quick responses. We also had 2 cruises ( approx $ 25,000 AU ) booked in early 2020 when the pandemic hit, even though it took a few mths to get our refund we only lost $175 as the accommodation in Dubai would not refund. Will be using Cruise 1st again. Cedric

Thank You!

Thank you to the people who have helped me, I have been waiting for my refund for 11
months but over that time I have realised the processes travel agents have to go through to obtain our refund from the cruise lines etc. I apologise for some of my angry emails and appreciate all the assistance you have given me. This has definitely been a frustrating time for all of us and I wish you all the best for the future. Thank you again!

Lorraine M
Lorraine MIllawarra, NSW

Hats off to Cruise1st consultants!!

We were booked to go on the trip of a lifetime last year, however this was not to be.
Our communication with Cruise1st regarding cancellations was not excellent but it was informative. Although we had to wait a while, our refunds were completed today and I can only say that during this very unpredictable time in the travel industry I think they did a great job.
I think people should be a bit more patient and realise Cruise1st cannot refund until they themselves receive refunds from suppliers.
Would I book thru Cruise1st again ....... Yes most definitely!

Booking Comparison-Only Services

Find out how Cruise1st Australia compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will happily book with them again

Refund

Thank you cruise 1st, you have been wonderful. Thank you to all the staff that were involved in our full refund. We will be cruising with you again. Also we will be referring your company to others.

Full refund

Josie bullerwell
Josie bullerwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

thank you 1st cruise for your wonderful packages . good luck

we have used 1st cruise for an number of trips,over a few years, have found the staff to be very professional at all times. we have 2 cruises ,flights and accommodation booked this year, due to the outbreak of the virus. we hopefully in time be able to cruise again. we arrive back in australia towards the end february ,our cruise had been cancelled. from hong kong we arrived at sydney airport wearing masked ,border control didn't take temperatures ,we were stunned ,no wonder we have this mess. very angry with the february 2020. i feel very sorry for all these businesses which probable won't recover. 10/10 ps good luck

Excellent service

My wife and I have used this company for 4 different cruises and they have been brilliant. The last cruise was for a family celebration so we booked for a group of 14 their service was again excellent. We have used them for departures from Australia, Japan and England and each time there were no problems and the prices the best we could find

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Best, efficient and caring agent ever!!

Kieran Darnley from cruise 1st has now booked 3 cruises and airfares etc for us - he has been super efficient answering any and all queries, also obtaining us a couple of upgrades. Prices competitive and he was very clear and very easy to deal with.
We would recommend him and cruise 1 st. We have taken 1 trip and looking forward to 2 more.

4 years of booking bliss

Having spent approx $20,000 personally and referral of friends equating to a significant amount also, I cannot fault Cruise1st - all holidays went without a hitch. Fares comparable to their competition result in substantial savings. We usually book Mini Suites or Junior Suites - depending on cruise line. Definately nice cabins often 365sq ft or larger! Large Cabins = Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Thank you!

Thank you Cruise1st, once again you exceeded our expectations and we had a fantastic time. Visiting the Seychelles was one of the highlights of the cruise. Till next time! Linda

Anne H
Anne H

Several cruises no problems

I was stunned at the negative reviews on this site and had I not used Cruise 1st several times prior to reading them would have been very apprehensive. In my case the prices have all been excellent, the hotels great and the staff have responded to any queries we have had within 24hrs. One needs to do a bit of your own research to discover transport options, as it is posted clearly that transfers are not included, and I would argue most agents provide the easiest options, usually the dearest, when queried. We have used packages for cruises from various ports on the Med, Asia and the USA and will continue to do so - thanks Lyndia Redwin for our last holiday to Europe which finished 21st November.

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

Thanks Kieran Darnley

WE would like to thank Kieran Darnley who miraculously found us room on the cruise that we wanted to do when it was virtually booked out. Thanks Kieran! You were a real miracle worker.
Robyn.

Great service by Kieran Darnley
we are extremely grateful to Kieran who, last minute, found flights for 3 of my contacts who were all travelling from different parts of the world.

Everything ran smoothly and my contacts were able to make it to the location safely and in such perfect timing.

Thank you for providing such prompt, great service and understanding the urgency of their travels.

Bessy

Great value and service

Absolute bargain i bought for a celebrity cruise...beat all the other quotes and very helpful to deal with.

There are a lot of angry ants on here but I think they got out of the wrong side of the bed.....??

Hans
Hansasked

We left on a 31 night tour/cruise organised by Cruise1st on 3rd March. I had emailed them with my concerns regarding Covid 19 but they did not seem concerned. By day 10, 4 nights into cruise every port we were to go to closed and we decided after emailing Cruise1st to get home asap. Cruise1st emergency email was hopeless and unresponsive. Since then I have tried emailing them - no responses, but did finally get some refund - 27% of what we paid with no break-up of what was given back. Has anyone got a real contact through Cruise1st that I can talk to and get information regarding further refunds and breakup for insurance purposes ?

Hi
We paid Cruise 1st over $14000 for two cruises (Queen Victoria) departing Sydney in May 2020. We had a Westjet flight from Canada to Ireland included in the package.
We have spent the best part of the last 10 months trying to get refunds. We have eventually through our own efforts obtained refunds from Cunard and Qatar Airlines but Westjet will only offer future flight credits good until May 2022. Naturally this is unacceptable to us as I doubt we will be travelling anywhere for a few years. Cruise 1st have failed to pay us a refund of the Westjet fares claiming they were non refundable tickets. We never knew this when the package was arranged. Anyway, I am not going to give up and will take action against Cruise 1st if they do not refund the approx. $1000 owing to us.
Cruise 1st have lied to us over and over again. I wouldn't trust anything they are telling you. I can only suggest that you continue to insist that they refund all money owing to you.

ANGELasked

Hi has anybody tried to obtain a refund from a credit voucher of Westjet airlines issued by cruise 1st, as this airline does not fly to Australia and they are in a code share with Qantas and Qantas doesn't want to know anything and they advised us to contact cruise 1st, waste of time needless to say. Please anybody with this problem? James Quintela

Paul D

Hi Angel. I had paid Cruise 1st $13,300 AUD for a holiday package departing in early May 20. It included 2 cruises, air fares with Qantas and Delta (USA) Hotel bookings and a 3 day bus tour in Alaska. They promised a full refund and they were true to their word. It did take a while. They paid me $12,800. Delta Air lines issued a credit for $500. They are under extreme pressure and I can appreciate the delays. I really think they did their best.. I communicated with them by email. It did take some time to get a reply, but they did reply and kept their word.

ANGEL

Hi Paul .Thank you very much for the info .I dont know if in my case it will be the same as it is in a code share flight so it it looks a bit different and is like pass the buck modus operandi ,but thank you anyway
Angel

Hi

Marg and Lizasked

I fully paid for my cruise on 1/01/2020, the cruise was to sail on 25/04/2020 I have been told it would be 12-15 weeks before I received my refund. It is now 15 weeks and I have heard nothing. Can you you update the payment timeline?

Anita Bunnell
Anita Bunnell

We were e told the same but we kept on asking about our refunds.. We corresponded with our agent Ian Titman & he responded very quickly with information. Cruise1st have different team for each problem&makes hard to know what is happening. We still have not received anything yet but Ian told us this week that it should not take much longer. Keep on trying &hope that we all get our refund.

Marg and Liz

I do have a contact as well but when I saw this site I thought I would ask the question to see how others were going. I keep thinking they will go bankrupt and not have to pay. By the way thank you for answering.

JScrap
JScrap

I'm sorry that I can't add anything more yet. My cruise was scheduled for 12 April. Cunard have told me that they paid the refund to Cruise1st on 26&27 June. Cruise1st have told me that they received the refund from Cunard around 17 July but, for some reason would take 6 weeks to pass the refund on to me. Nothing received as yet, 6 August.

I feel for anyone with cruises that were scheduled for a later date than mine.

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services