Crush Cosmetics
Brand Manager for Crush Cosmetics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Neve P
    Neve P

The Makeup Brushes are to DIE for!

Crush cosmetics have an easy to navigate, exciting, and true to word website with brilliant prices on high quality items. I purchased the Crush Rose Gold 11 Piece brush set, and they did not disappoint! The brushes are soft, firm when nessasary, look beautiful, and come in a high quality and travel safe case that looks just like a clutch! The only downfall is the smell of the faux leather case (which will no doubt go away over time). This is the first time I've bought from Crush, and I'll definitely be buying from them again!

Emily
    EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beauty Blender

I always order my beauty blender from crush cosmetics and they do often not have them in stock for awhile which is a bit annoying, but I wouldn't order them from anywhere else! Had an order go missing a couple of months ago because of AusPost and they re-sent it with a couple of freebies inside! Such a nice company. Highly recommend them. Their site is easy to navigate, they have a variety of products and I love the beauty blender.

Amanda S
    Amanda SMelbourne

Super Fast Delivery!

Placed order late afternoon and received the next day! Unbelievable quick and efficient! Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!

Adria
    AdriaConcord

Such fast shipping!

Wow! Quality products at a great price and lightning fast shipping. I will be ordering from them again! The colors in these eye shadow palettes are gorgeous.

Luise
    LuiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can believe how quickly it arrived

I placed an order late on a Thursday night and it arrived mid Tuesday morning in Melbourne. I've never had such a quick delivery from any other order placed with other company's around the country. I was really impressed and will only use Crush in the future for my orders.

Amazing company

Excellent service

Really fast service and I love the tracking service. Would definitely buy from this company again. Affordable and professional service.

Taylah
    TaylahSydney

Fastest delivery and great products!

I have had such an amazing experience with this company so many times. The fastest delivery comes to me in 1 day express shipping! Always wrapped up tightly so nothing is damaged. Products are so affordable and cheap.

Al Corcs
    Al CorcsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and fab service!

I found the site really easy to use and prices were really good value for the quality of the products. Delivery was really fast and I'm definitely going to use again.

I love the MUA Luxe London lip gloss range, they dry super quick and the colour holds through drinking and eating. I also use the MUA Professional eye pallets, they stay on all night and I can blend the colour really well to get loads of different smokey looks (I use the Romantic Efflorescence palette).

Lucia
    LuciaSydney

Great customer service and company

I ordered a few products and unfortunately one was shattered upon arrival. Got in touch with customer service on Facebook and completely blown away by the fast reply and promise of sending a replacement right away. Amazing and will buy from again!!!

Amazing company

They have extraordinarily fast shipping, amazing customer service and quality items at very low prices, I love this shop!

Great Experience!

Ordered my product before midday and received it within 24 hours! Easy check out. Very satisfied with the service! Will shop again.

AC
    AC

Best Australian Service + Products

I'm based in Melbourne. Received the Best service. Ordered my product on Friday to Recieve it on Tuesday! I loved it so much quality and packaging was great and also accuracy with tracking. One of the best will come back again :)

Kris234
    Kris234Melbourne

I love this site!

I love this site. Great product range and great prices. I had an item missing from my most recent order and their customer service was excellent, very prompt response and solution. Crush Cosmetics is always my first stop when I am wanting to buy cosmetics and tools.

tlcdcncc
    tlcdcnccSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I had a consignment number within 2 hours and I received the article in 2 days. The website is so easy to use. I was kept informed each step of the ordering process via email. I have been looking for a certain product and found it on this sight, the packaging was fantastic. I would recommend this site to everyone and I would use it again. A big thank you to the company my daughter is going to love her Christmas present :)
    Fast delivery