Cryptoasx

Cryptoasx

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cryptoasx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

SCAM ALERT

THIS IS A SCAM ALERT. Do not believe the ratings, which are likely bought. They will hassle you incessantly, refuse any opt outs, and use any number of underhanded tricks to try and get you to use their platform.

Hang up, and report them to your local authorities.

James Campbell
James Campbell Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don has been such a great help for me!

I started with about $300. I took it very slowly at first because I wanted to see how the process was. We then opened a bitcoin exchange so I have some local methods to buy and sell bitcoin.

I made some decent profits and wanted to withdraw a bit to see how this all works with btc. Was confusing at first but now that I know how to do it, it's much easier.

Making very good profits after I decided to diversify my portfolio a bit. Best returns I have seen in a very long time. Don was patient with me in the process and my journey. I am very thankful! I referred my other friends also and I regret I didnt get involved a while ago. Thanks again.