4CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

2,048 reviews
Macquarie
MacquarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total Wellbeing Diet

The TWD is a well thought out program which was easy to follow over the 12 weeks timeframe and enabled me to reach my target weight loss of 10kg. The menus changed weekly and the meal choices could be varied within a list of given alternatives. Shopping lists were provided for the meals selected and these were easy to download. I thought the cost was quite reasonable as were the food items on the menu. Show details ·  1
Sherryn
SherrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Weight! Just! Fell! Off!

Such an easy diet to follow. I post 10kg in 12 weeks. Was so excited to find my weight going down in the first eeek and never looked back. Have never felt hungry and some days there is so much food I’m not sure I can eat it all. Will continue with the meal plans just because they’re so simple and delicious. Show details ·  1
Jackie Morrissey
Jackie MorrisseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent program

The Total Wellbeing Diet was easy to follow and tracking my food helped me to be more disciplined. I found I also made an effort to drink a lot more water than I normally would, and it encouraged me to exercise more. Show details ·  1
PhilSydney, NSW4 posts

A new way of thinking

I love the Total Well being diet as you learn about food planning, The meal plan plan changes from week to week so it never gets boring. The Meals are quick and easy to prepare. I now look for healthy choices to eat. Show details ·  1
Selines
SelinesVictoria

A great way to reset

I completed the 12 weeks (although the last 2 weeks I will redo as I was on holidays)
I only lost 4kg, but, I didn't do the exercise program and cooking for a family, sometimes dinners weren't too strict. I am still happy with that and will continue to follow the program.
The TWB program is easy to follow, the meal plans are great and the food is filling and just makes sense. For me, the best thing was being able to meal plan, recheck portion sizes and just be reminded about the fact good food is fuel and tastes good! Show details ·  1
Cheryl
CherylDunlop 2615, ACT

Just what I needed!!

The meal plans were easy to follow, and the shopping list was a bonus. This is not a diet, but an eating plan that is life changing, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to change their eating habits for a better lifestyle. Show details ·  1
Happy Me
Happy Me
Ann
AnnCentral West, NSW2 posts

This is the best program i have ever tried!

I found this program to be satisfying, easy to use and the recipes are uncomplicated but tasty. In the first couple of weeks, I found it hard to fit in all the food in my daily meal plan! I found the tracking function to be easy to use and very helpful indeed, and have been able to drop over 6 kilos, which is amazing considering that I haven’t been hungry at all, and, being almost 69, my metabolism isn’t as fast as it used to be. I now understand that more consistently doing resistance exercise and staying within my Indulgence allowance, will allow me to continue and expedite my future weight-loss. Show reply
LindaPerth, WA7 posts

Excellent Program

The meal plans and recipes make TWD so easy to use and follow. I found that I could eat a lot more whilst losing weight Show details ·  3
ss6
ss6Canberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Best food tracker and AI support

The food and weight tracker helped me to assess what i needed to change to succeed in the long term, and kept me honest when i failed in the initial 4-6 weeks. The program educated me how to buy my groceries thoughtfully, and at the same time indulge in food and drinks that come with social gatherings. Best part, I succeeded, and plan to do the second round in coming weeks. Show details ·  1

Feeling way better

I love the balance of the food groups.
Tracking also helped me a lot and keeps me more accountable.
Exercise track keeps me accountable too.
Weigh in weekly is also helpful.
I’m not one for diets but as I’ve aged more weight has come on. This has been the best lifestyle change I’ve made. Feeling much healthier and stronger in my body.
I’d recommend this lifestyle change to anyone especially woman in my age group as it works and is a healthy lifestyle change.
Well done CSIRO and thank you.
I will continue to work at removing a few more kilos and keep getting stronger on the way.
teakay
teakay

A frustration free path to weight loss

I passed my target to reduce my weight by 8kg and went on to loose a total of 10kg (12% of my starting weight) over 12 weeks. Since following the 12 week plan I have kept my weight under control by changing my eating habits to reflect the plan. The menus on the plan provided meals that filled me up and disciplined me to cut out snacking and treating. I was able to go off-plan with social occasions but the plan influenced my choices from restaurant menus and these occasions didn't adversely affect my overall weekly weight loss. The only negative aspect was the impact on the household shopping by my individual grocery requirements but this became an acceptable burden given the visible impact on my weight-loss goal. Show details
CinC
CinCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great food and easy to follow

The thing I loved the most was how easy the app was to use as well as the variety of foods you could choose from. I consistently lost weight each week and overall feel much better physically as well as the added benefit of my clothes fitting better. I would highly recommend the programme for anyone looking to make a lifestyle change. Show details ·  1
Kristin D.
Kristin D.

Amazing program

I have lost 9.2kg in 12 weeks and feel incredible. I have never felt hungry over the past 12 weeks because of the high protein diet. I loved the meals and so did my family. I enjoyed tracking everything I ate, it kept me accountable. It was super easy to follow the meal plan and I loved the shopping list. Show details ·  1

Weight loss at last

I didn’t follow the recipes to a tee, but I had the incentive to stop drinking, and concentrate on losing weight,I,be lost 10kg up to date. And will continue on myself to get to the 15kg mark which was my goal. Show details ·  1
Bob
Bob

Extremely helpful

Everything, from the shopping list, meal plan and recipes were so helpful to plan a satisfying and healthy regimen and a change of course with my diet. I lost just over 4kg in 12 weeks. Show details ·  1
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW2 posts

CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet refund is conspicuously unfair

I undertook the 12 week CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet - fastidiously selected the appropriate meals each day, recorded my activities, logged weight each week and uploaded photos - but because of busy period of time I didn’t upload photos for weeks 9 or 10. Everything else was done, as required. Now I have been told no refund because I missed out on 2 photos- CSIRO TWD won’t budge, shame on you. I feel totally cheated and would not recommend ever dealing with them. Show details
Jayzd
JayzdMurray Region, NSW

Accountability…

I’m a typical yo yo dieter !! Emotional eater , tried many programs in the past , but never have I found one so adaptable and obviously one that suits me, lost 7.5 in my 12 weeks easily … l really strayed didn’t need many indulgences..and going forward I am committed to continuing. Thank you. I need to be accountable that’s why I thank you for providing the insentive to do well with the offer of refunding the initial outlay. For which I’m very grateful. Show details ·  1
Tracy Wright
Tracy Wright

Recommend to everyone

I hate cooking but Recipies are easy to make snd so delicious Show details
Susan Borg
Susan BorgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Plan

I have really enjoyed TWD, there are a lot of good recipes and it's easy to follow, if there is anything I don't feel like eating, I can swap it out for something else. I haven't felt hungry yet. The exercises are great too. I have been going 11 weeks and lost 7.3kgs. 3 weeks of the 11, I was overseas in Italy and found it hard to source the food I needed, I would have liked to lose more weight over that period, but was delighted to come back and find I hadn't put any weight on after all the dietary temptations over there!! I've booked in to plan 2 and will continue on my weight loss journey. I have a lot to lose but looking forward to the next steps. Show details
Danny
Danny2 posts

The best part of this diet is no food is prohibited

The meal plan was really easy to follow, with the ability to swap meals easily through the days of the week and to even “freestyle”
Instead of counting calories the units are much easier to follow. Show details ·  1
Zoe
ZoeMelbourne4 posts

CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet   DM
Julie Cairns
Julie CairnsCentral Queensland, QLD

Great

It was easy to follow and based on normal everyday foods that is easy to buy in the supermarket. The meals were delicious and you didn't go hungry. You can still have a small treat most days. Show details ·  1
Jess
JessNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great program! Helped with weight loss

This program offers great tips, meals and workout plans to help you successfully lose weight.
Would recommend to anyone struggling. Show details
Dawn H.
Dawn H.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Moving forward in a positive way

I have found the last 12 weeks to be a positive move forward to a healthier and longer life.
Even though I have been in a moon boot for half of the 12 week journey I have been able to lose just under
12 kilos and feel healthier and motivated.
The ability to swap out and change recipes to meet not only my own taste but also that of the whole family without having to make separate meals has been great.
Looking forward to program 2. Show details ·  1
MrSmith
MrSmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Awesome program, bringing great results

The meal plan was easy to follow, with some really enjoyable options. The website is easy to navigate and meals are simple to change if something doesn't suit. Personally, I achieved great results and built some better habits to maintain or build on my 10kg loss. Show details

Gosia
Gosia5 posts

Great concept

Great concept, it's not just about losing weight, about your mind, your journey, getting healthy and forming good habits. Show details ·  1
Ruth T.
Ruth T.Perth, WA3 posts

Great Program but you need to be patient !

The program is easy to follow but you need to be patient with it as you will not get fast results be prepared to eat more than you used to but different things ( fruit , veg, Dairy ecttera) and less carbs Show details
Jenni
JenniSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The healthiest eating lifestyle

Easy to follow and enjoyable to use this program delivers results in healthy living & weight, love it. Show details ·  1
Samara
Samara

Great product, great support!

Great product, easy to modify to suit your preferences. So much food, you never go hungry. Program was easy to follow because it is so well organised. Support was easily accessible. Show details
Lucy Pearce
Lucy PearceForbes2 posts

Lindy L
Lindy LSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Tried them all and this is by far the best!

For the last 30 years I have literally tried every diet, eating plan, weight loss program, etc. and honestly this has 1. been the easiest "diet" to follow, 2. has the best tasting food and recipes and 3. I feel fuller for longer, 4. has actually worked! I am still a way off of my goal, but I feel lighter and I don't hate looking in the mirror anymore. I am more confident and am fitter and healthier. If I go off the rails, I don't beat myself up about it, I just start again the next day. This has changed how I eat and how I look at what I eat. It has taught me so much and I am going to continue with this way of eating from now on. Show details
Middleton
MiddletonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Scientific Based that I feel confident with

I have learnt allot on this diet, particularly how to plan my meals better and cut out comfort eating. I was able to curb the hunger cravings I had before starting the diet. I have lost weight and feel like it is achievable to lose more. Show details ·  1
Alie
AliePeel, WA

A good diet

The meals were simple to make and were very satisfying Show details
Kathy G.
Kathy G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet   DM
Nic_187
Nic_187Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Francie
FrancieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Satisfied customer

Satisfied with the weight loss. .6kg to go to reach my target weight Show details ·  1
Ally T.
Ally T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easiest way to lose weight

A very easy way to lose weight -All it takes is planning & prep work. The diet even helped my blood pressure get back into the normal range! Show details ·  1
June Holmes
June HolmesPerth, WA

It’s a lifestyle change

Like a lot of people I had put a lot of weight on over COVID I had become lazy and my eating habits had become worse and worse. But then the CSIRO wellbeing program has turned my life around I’m now having healthy meals and being more active I have lost over 10% of my body weight and I found that easy to do . If you follow the Meal plan you will never be hungry. The recipes are delicious, quick and easy to prepare and because some have leftovers for the following day it’s economical. The shopping lists are such a good idea to check what you have and what you need to buy . I highly recommend the CSIRO Wellbeing Program Show details ·  1
Jude
Jude

A new way of living!

I am 68, and lost 9 kg in 12 weeks, without ever feeling really hungry. I learnt so much about which foods to eat, and portion size. I'm sticking with it! Thank you TWD! Show details ·  1