CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet (page 2 of 27)

Misleading. Ineffective. A massive disappointment.

You won't get your money back either. You have to upload photos every week and there's lots hidden in the fineprint about a payment plan that you will be put on without notification at the end of the specified period, yet it's very hard to login on an Android phone to upload anything anyway. For an organisation that is supposed to be detail-focused this is an epic failure. What a waste of our taxes!

Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Gavin
Gavin

Sarina

SarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A flexible program which gets results

The CSIRO TWD was an excellent program which enabled you to focus on your weight loss and not worry about working out what you could or couldn't have as it was all done for you. The recipes were quite nice and filling and if you did not like what was allocated for the day, it could be swapped. I am now ready to begin Program 2 as I did not reach my goal weight due to other factors but are not ready to give up as yet as with what I have lost already I am motivated to continue. It was also great to have an exercise program to follow.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thank you for your review Sarina!
We're looking forward to hearing of your future progress as you continue with us on Program 2.

Darlene Matheson

Darlene MathesonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic way, to change your life & get healthy

It was easy to follow, the menu plan. The amount of daily food given, was very filling. You can swap if you didn’t like was on the menu for each meal.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for sharing your review Darlene, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed the meals in your Total Wellbeing Diet menu plan!

Wom

WomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yay it works

Loved it..it worked amazing for me. Good food and easy to follow program
Found the site easy to follow as well..if I still had enough money would continue it in a heart beat

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

We are glad that you enjoyed the program!!! And thanks for your review :)

Sandra

SandraSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best eating plan I have been on.

I completed the 12 week program and lost 6kgs. Am extremely happy with the result and will continue on the loyalty program. I did go off the tracks a few times but got back into it again. It is a very sustainable diet and I don't even use the recipes anymore. I just cook my normal dishes and use the tracker which is my "best friend" in calculating daily portions. I have and will continue to recommend this diet to others. Thanks CSIRO

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Sandra, congratulations on your amazing progress and thanks for the awesome review! Best of luck.

The first program to really work for me!

This program is the first one that has really worked for me and is very simple to follow! Great recipes and I was rarely hungry!
The website and app were great!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Natalie, thanks for the awesome review, and congratulations on all your hard work over the course of the program!

Amazing

So much food, I was never hungry, and I loved the pre shopping list, made it so easy and all the food was what you would normally have in the cupboard. Cooking was so easy and fast and I was surprised how tasty it all was.
And I was still able to have a little wine and some chocolate.
Going out was easy, just made sure I are protein and lots of veggies or salads.

Highly recommend it to everyone.
I lost 8 kgs and my husband lost 10kgs
We feel so much better, will continue with this new lifestyle, will purchase books for extra recipes

Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for your review Lesley! What a fantastic result for both you and your husband!

Lesley pressman
Lesley pressman

Thank you. Have recommend this program to everyone I speak to.
Thank you so much . Would of loved to of continued but money is a bit tight, going to try the books but when I get some extra money will look into doing the 2nd program

Kerry H

Kerry HSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend.

I can highly recommend following this eating plan. I completed the 12 week program and am now on loyalty. I have lost 10 kg and feel healthier and have much more energy. I found the menu easy to follow and I now have a better understanding to how to keep losing weight.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for your great review Kerry H! Congrats on your progress to date, and keep up the great work!

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This has been life changing

I have been struggling with my weight for
Years and never shifted more than 5 kgs and then would gain and lose that regularly. The TWD has been fantastic. I am on to program 2 and have lost 10kg so far. The most fantastic thing is I’m keeping it off. I began with following the recipes and menu plan strictly but now I’m aware of what I’m doing I make better choices and it’s great. The menu plan was easy to follow but also change about and the app was great to put in my food and keep track of what I’m eating.

Way to go Rebecca K!
We're glad to hear that you have made been able to lose the weight and keep it off by following the Total Wellbeing Diet. Keep up the great work.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

A plan that ends yo-yo dieting.

Hi Alan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. What a journey you have experienced so far! We're looking forward to hearing of your future progress and successes on the Total Wellbeing Diet.

RupertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Basic. Bland. Zero variety

The plan is basic. Few ingredients and little additives. There is little opportunity to change the meals so you end up eating the same thing over and over again. The plan involves many small meals, which keeps you full, but leaves you constantly eating. There is nothing to look forward to on this plan and the app is dreadful to use. I took on the plan looking to maintain a healthy weight range but the program is no more advanced than just ‘watching what you eat’.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

Jeff P.

Jeff P.Perth, WA

It's easy to follow and it works!

The Total Wellbeing Diet was extremely easy to use from the beginning.
The site was really understandable for users to prepare meals/purchase ingredients and track weight changes into their lifestyle. Highly recommended!

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Jeff, we are glad you liked the program, congratulations on your success and thanks for the awesome review.

Lifelong healthy habits, recommended for people of all ages!

I'll just focus on the meal plans. The diet plans out all your meals for you and tells you exactly what to buy every week. Ingredients can be easily swapped in and out if you have intolerances. The food is delicious, filling, and super healthy. No matter what your goal, you will come out with invaluable cooking and eating habits if you stick to it for a short 12 weeks. Sounds simple but its legitimately life-changing. I'm a young working professional and would highly recommend this to younger people too.

Start DateMay 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for your review and recommendation Pravin. We are glad that the Total Wellbeing Diet has helped you to improve your cooking and eating habits.
Keep up the great work!

Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best diet ever

Easy to follow, great food choices and IT WORKS. I've put 40 years of yoyo dieting behind me. It's never too late to make a fresh start. Onwards and downwards.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Way to go Jane! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the Total Wellbeing Diet and have made great progress so far! We're looking forward to hearing about your future progress in the coming months.

Marcia

MarciaNew South Wales

Beat The Sugar Craving.

By filling up on healthy foods I have finally beaten my sugar cravings. The Wellbeing Diet 1 was easy to follow and I feel so much better now I've dropped more than 9 kilos. Still have a way to go but the loyalty plan will help me to stay focused.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Marcia, congratulations on your amazing results, we are glad you like the program and wish you the very best with continuing on, thanks for the awesome review!

a1fabgirl

a1fabgirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It works!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

That's so great to hear about your success and recent health changes, congratulations on your hard work and progress, and thanks for the awesome review!

Best weight loss program ever!

We did the Protein Plus program. After 12 weeks we lost 8 kgs and 12kgs respectively! The best part was we never felt hungry, it was all normal but healthy whole foods, and you could still eat bread plus occasional treats.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for your positive review Amy! We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed and benefited from the Total Wellbeing Diet!

Adele Fiene

Adele FieneIllawarra, NSW

TWD is awesome

Best wellbeing plan I have ever done and I feel fabulous!! Easy to follow and use. I lost 12kg and feel better than ever. The recipes taste great and the exercise is easy to do

Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Adele, congratulations on your incredible results, we are glad you have enjoyed the program. Thanks for the awesome review!

Excellent!

After yoyo dieting on every diet available, the CSIRO is the first one where it has changed the way I think about food, portion control and healthy eating. I don't consider this a diet, more of a healthier way of eating and I have kept my weight off!! My only exercise was walking!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Cheryl, congratulations on your success we are glad to hear you have enjoyed the program, thanks for the awesome review!

Sonya

SonyaAU

Excellent recipes, accessible program and value for money.

The app and online resources are excellent.
Program is easy to follow.
Recipes are delicious, realistic and have minimal ingredients.
Program is flexible for eating away from home.
A healthy and realistic approach to weight loss.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Sonya, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the Total Wellbeing Diet program.

glen

glenasked

where can I get it

Hi Glen,

Information on the program and where to register are on our website, https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/

If you have any queries about the program these can be forwarded to support@totalwellbeingdiet.com

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Kayla

Kaylaasked

I was wondering if this diet is for type 1 diabetics? I have done so many diets in tbe past from shakes to prescribed medications and have lost nothing instead gained. I need to lose weight badly and am willing to give anything a go besides surgery. My endocrinologist suggested to try but just wanted an input. I also have hashimotos thyroiditis and we are not sure if that is what is causing not much weight loss. It is under control.

Hi Kayla,

Thank you for your question.

The Total Wellbeing Diet Diabetes program has been designed as a guide to losing weight for people with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes.

The diet is a moderate carbohydrate, high protein diet and has not been clinically tested for people with type 1 diabetes. The menu will provide carbohydrate-containing foods in the form of Breads & Cereals, dairy, fruit and vegetables in both the Breakfast and Lunch meals; our menu plans typically contain minimal carbohydrate-containing foods with the Dinner meal.

For more information about our Total Wellbeing Diet Diabetes Program please visit: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/12-week-program/prediabetes-type-2-diabetes/

We are not able to give individual advice, and we do suggest that you are guided by the recommendations of your Endocrinologist to ensure that your diet is appropriate for you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Anshul M.

Anshul M.asked

I am vegetarian and don’t eat eggs. Will I have good meal options?

Rupert

Just be cautious. The ‘support’ offered in the program is generic, they’re happily say they can cater for your dietary requirements. However, in reality they’ll simply swap out the meals you can’t eat and you’ll just end up eating the same basic, bland, meals over and over.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Anshul, thanks for reaching out, the Total Wellbeing Diet is a high protein/low GI diet that incorporates whole foods from the main food groups. We have several meal plans available, however we do not currently have a vegetarian meal plan. The diet can be modified to suit preferences through meal swaps and substitutions, however is not researched for vegetarians. Please view our help article below for further information:

Get an answer from our members and CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet representatives