CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet (page 2 of 22)

This Diet really works

I found this diet very easy to do, I think that came down to the amount of food you could eat. I did do a lot of swapping menus that worked for me and that I could adapted for my family. I will continue on this new way of preparing meals. I lost 6kg and over 50cm but the best of all it cured my IBS

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Hi Deb 62, thank you for your review. Congratulations on your results, we're glad to hear how the Total Wellbeing Diet has helped you!

Great product. Highly recommended!

This diet has really easy to follow menus. The meals contain well-tasting dishes that are family-friendly and are easy to prepare. I got hungry occasionally, but I didn't religiously follow the plan, so I usually didn't eat the snacks between meals. However, I was able to shift the weight that I was looking to get rid of. The only gripe was adding in some meals to the online diary. Not all meals were listed in their database, so some had to be manually added in.

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Thanks for providing this feedback marvinblue. This has been forwarded to our Nutrition team for further review. Glad to hear you enjoyed our easy to follow menu plans!

Diet has made me really food aware.

You've gotta follow the diet & exercise program for positive results. I was never hungry and using the Food Tracker has really made me aware of my over indulging in the sweet stuff & wine!!
It's easy to follow the diet as it uses real food & easy recipes. Whole family enjoyed. Bonus.
I went on the "Gut Diet" & it's helped me with my reflux issues as well as losing weight.
Recommend this diet to everyone.

Start DateMarch 2019
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Hi Jaye G! Thanks for your review and your recommendations!!

Good program that gets back to basics

I struggled with the low carbs...but that was a big part in how id put on weight so it was great to be re educated and inctease the protein component

Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
Hi Alison F, glad to hear that the Total Wellbeing Diet has helped you get back to basics. Keep up the great work!

The Healthy and Happy Diet

The food is very filling. There is a lot of variety, and it’s all natural and unprocessed. When you are full, you are not tempted to eat the wrong foods.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for your review Kathryn W!

Life-changing program :)

I've never had a consistent food routine before, so having a flexible but structured program was really important to me.

The first couple of weeks were the hardest because it's about establishing new routines (shopping, food prep, etc) but one you've done your first few shopping trips it gets a lot easier. As someone who never used to have breakfast, it was a real game changer for me to start the day feeling full in the right way, so that the rest of the day wasn't over-portioned!

I loved being able to track my food and the range of meals available. There was a lot of freedom but also structure to fall back on for the days were you didn't want to get too creative!

The dinner meals were the hardest to get used to initially, because I now know my portions were way too large previously! But it felt amazing once I got into a rhythm. It was literally just enough to fill me up, and you can really tell the difference when your body doesn't feel gluggy and bloated after.

The Facebook community page was also really helpful. Lots of people who offer fantastic advice based on their experience and a really great way to normalise your experience, because some weeks will be good and some weeks won't be so great, so you need that extra bit of support to get you through.

I think the program is really suited to people who want to establish better routines and have some structure to their meal planning. The program does just enough to make you accountable without ever making you feel like a failure when you inevitably slump.

I can't comment on the exercise plans. I have a health condition which prevented me from doing it, which also meant I wasn't able to hit my target weight, but I definitely lost enough weight to make it worth the investment :)

My biggest takeaway is my respect for food. I have a lot more insights into what's actually good for me, and even just knowing what makes me feel 'good' when and after I eat it. It really changed the way I think about food in a positive way :)

Last but not least, the customer service is just amazing. They are really responsive and try their best to support you in any way they can. They post a lot of awesome stuff in the FB group too, which I found encouraging.

I'm really happy I took this journey with TWD and can enjoy the life-long benefits now! :)

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Hi Reem, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Congratulations on your progress and we're happy to hear that the Total Wellbeing Diet has helped you to establish a new healthy routine.

Finally, a diet that works!

Following the menu plan was relatively easy, the meals were tasty and filling. After about 8 weeks I realised that I had all but eliminated added sugar from my diet. I looked forward to getting on the scales each week as I could feel that I was losing weight and reached new lows on a consistent basis. If you seriously want to lose weight this is the meal plan to follow!

Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for your review Stuire! Keep up the great work.

Fantastic

Love this program, so easy to follow and never hungry. I have finished the first 12 weeks and lost 10.4kg so very happy with my results, so have signed up for program 2.

Thanks for your review Faye! Congratulations on your progress and great to hear you're continuing with Program 2.

Need todo something good for yourself TWD

I found the food interesting and delicious with only a handful of nights I felt a little hungry. Once into the eating correctly every day the hungry feeling was easily settled with a treat or a very warm drink.
I followed the instructions for the program with easy and I am not a computer whizz.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Hi Wendy, thanks for the awesome review, and congratulations on completing your program. Wishing you all the best - TWD team.

Great Program

I lost over 3kg on program 1 and the only reason I didn't lose more was the exercise. The online weekly menu was great in that it gave you the opportunity to swap meals. Thanks CSIRO, the TWD is great, I just need to fit more exercise in.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Hi Drew, thanks for your great review, and congratulations on your progress.

Easy diet to follow

I followed the TWD for the 12 week program and found it to be easy to stick to. The shopping lists and menus were easy to use and my cooking skills were improved much to the delight of my husband who also followed the eating plan with me. I didn't lose a lot of weight however, but I put that down to my menopause and not putting in much exercise per week. I believe that by sending in a photo and measurements every week helps to stay on track as it keeps you committed to the plan.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for your review Chooky. Glad to hear that both you and your husband enjoyed the program and your new and improved cooking skills!

Weight Loss Success

Loss of 14.3kg in 12 weeks.

I couldn’t be happier  I am post menopausal so I just expected it would take me a lot longer than the young ones to lose such a big amount so quickly whilst still eating plenty of healthy food. I was thinking about going back to another weight loss programme yet again until I saw the add for this programme with the chance to get your money back if you stuck to the programme. Well that was just the motivation I needed to do my research on this CSIRO Wellbeing mob as I love a bargain. It seemed very structured (which is what I needed), yet with flexibility for holidays and outings and still allowing for some indulgences. Being online you have a fantastic CSIRO facebook community group to chat to without having to go to a meeting in person and feel like you are at an AA meeting or something. It is a scientifically based programme with no need to add lots of vitamin tablets to it because it is formulated to include all the nutrition you require. I couldn’t believe the option for my shopping list to go straight to Woolworths online with all the ingredients already included AND they could add the correct portions for you to include your family members in the dinner meal…..what other programme would offer that! I am now on Programme 2 for the next 12 weeks and then anticipate going on the monthly plan to keep me accountable so I don’t put it all back on again. Well done CSIRO, I think I have just hit the jackpot with your programme. Can’t thankyou enough.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Hi Glenda. Congratulations on a fantastic result from our 12-week program! Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you have been enjoying all aspects of the Total Wellbeing Diet, and will be continuing your journey with us. If you've got any questions along the way, please reach out to our Member Service team at: https://help.totalwellbeingdiet.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Change your lifestyle with this great plan.

Wow 12.2kgs down in 12 weeks. New healthy way of eating for life not just too lose the weight. Program is easy to follow once you get your head around using the site, lots of great recipes. You can swap within the menu plan without having to think of your own menu for the day, until you are confident to go freestyle. Have signed up for program 2 to keep going as still have a lot more weight to lose. It’s not a diet it’s a new way of life.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks Kaz for the awesome review, and congratulations on your amazing results!

Easy to follow, great results.

Found the program easy to follow and soundly based on scientific principles. Refund was efficient and prompt. Highly recommended . Food variety is excellent and I rarely felt hungry. Also sustainable. Will be continuing for some time yet, grest start.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for your review Jen G! Congratulations on your success on our program and for achieving the refund! Glad to hear you are continuing on with us into the future.

This works

I enjoyed the 12 weeks and found it very easy to follow. The recipes were easy and very filling, also a good variety. By sticking to the program, weighing in and sending a photo I found I was being true to myself and kept to it. Friend have asked how I have lost my weight so I have told them that they should try the program, so easy.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for your review and for recommending the Total Wellbeing Diet to your friends Jan. That's great to hear that you found our program easy and helped to keep you accountable.

It wasn't so bad.

I wasn't looking to diet but turning 50 this year I thought it was time to make some healthy changes. The TWD was easy to follow and the science behind the nutrition and exercise simple for anyone to follow. The diet menu is tasty and takes little time to prepare. The menu is easy to modify, and if you don't like what has been suggested its not too much trouble to rearrange. Very reasonably priced for the life habits you form.

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Thanks for your positive feedback Anthony! We're glad to hear you enjoyed our program.

Why have I not found this before

I saw the CSIRO well being diet online and thought I'd give it a go. Easy to follow, good food, easy to prepare and stuck to it through the program. And now I'm on no 2 program. I feel I've found a friend. And I've lost weight and continued on.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for your review Anna, we're glad to hear you've found a friend in the Total Wellbeing Diet! Feel free to contact our team if you have any questions while on Program 2: https://help.totalwellbeingdiet.com/hc/en-us/requests/newThank you for your support.

Easy to follow and happy so far!

I joined the program 3 months ago so I have completed my first 12 weeks. The program is easy to follow and have lost about half of the weight I originally set out to lose. The food is ample and I find I can't always eat the entire days allowance.
I have now started on Program 2 in the hope of losing the remainder of my weight and to maintain it!
I enjoy the food and the recipes are easy to follow.
I recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn how to eat a balanced diet, and to lose weight at the same time! I have also reached a point in my exercising where it is no longer an effort and I quite enjoy it!

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for your review Debbie42, we're glad to hear that you have found our menu plans to be substantial, and are now enjoying your exercise! All the best with Program 2.

Give it a try!

I was convinced by a friend to join the 12 week program with promise of how delicious the food was and how easy it was to follow. This is all true and it also gets results! I have not felt hungry at all and have enjoyed the simplicity of knowing your protein, veg etc allowances each day. I have a little more to lose so have now signed on for program 2. I encourage people to give it a try!

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Thanks for sharing your review Georgina (and to your friend for convincing you!). All the best with Program 2 and feel free to contact our team if you have any questions along the way: https://help.totalwellbeingdiet.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I joined the WBD with the cost of $199.00. I was using a tablet to join. I then went to the desktop computer to log in to the program and it wouldn't let me in telling me that i had used the wrong password or login. I tried several times to get back into the program but it just will not let me. I have tried to use the forgotten password page and im promised an email with a link to change but this does not work. I have called the number given 0282948260 which tells you how to make changes and how to cancel the account but to do this you have to log inand no one has called me back. All i want is to get on with the program i see all of these good reviews but at this moment i think it sucks.

Start DateMay 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Hi Jeff, We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into your account and getting in touch with our Member Services team. To allow our team to assist you further, please contact support@totalwellbeingdiet.com and we will be able to assist you getting logged in to your membership.

I was in the very first launch of the program and I lost a few kgs but also put on a few. I now need to loose about 6kgs. Since completing the program I have discovered that I am FODMAP sensitive. Does the Program 2 cater for someone like me.
hi Elaine , I cant help you with Program 2. I only completed the first program but I believe a focus on protein and fresh fruit and veg it could help. good luck .Hi Elaine, Although the Total Wellbeing Diet has been designed to be suitable for a large proportion of the population, it may not be suitable for individuals with specific conditions, allergies or intolerance's which would be best treated with specialist, individualised advice. At this time we do not have a FODMAP friendly program available. We do have meal swap options available which can help you customise your menu plan based on your food preferences, however we do not have the option to create a menu plan based on intolerance's or allergies. You also have the ability to make food substitutions once you’ve added your menu plan to the Food & Exercise Diary. Additionally you can substitute your own recipes to suit your tastes and preferences, simply use your Food & Exercise diary to record the recipe and keep an eye on your Food Units. We do recommend that you always speak with your Doctor or Health Professional before commencing any weight loss program.

You have a low carb recipe book and low carb plan book form. Will you eventually incorporate this way of eating with your online plan?
Hi Ingrid S, thanks for your question. Unfortunately there is not currently an online version of the low carb diet. Currently, only the Total Wellbeing Diet is available as an online program; including high protein, low GI meals. Please note that the Total Wellbeing Diet and Low Carb Diet are two different programs. While they both utilise a food group approach, the food groups and quantities are different between each program.

Do the menus cater for a single person. Also are there cook ahead and freeze meals because i work full time as well as a second business after hours. Thanks
Yes, menus are individual servings and some menus are 2 servings to cater for the same meal later in the week. Some of the breakfasts are serve 4 because you have it 4 times over the week. I run my own business and manage to prepare meals in advance, swap meals when the suggested meal won’t work. Definitely still requires effort and planning, but I have managed it for past five months without any issues. There are many options. Highly flexible. I’m enjoying the TWB program and getting results.Hi RozB, thanks for your question. As Ross D has said, meals are individual servings, with some serving more than 1 to include a leftover later in the week. There are a range of different meals available in your meal swap lists to make sure you can select meals that are suitable for your schedule. The program will require some time and effort to plan, however we try to minimise this with our pre-prepared menu plans, meal swaps, shopping lists and integration with Woolworths online. Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions: https://help.totalwellbeingdiet.com/hc/en-usthanks everyone that is very useful

Total Wellbeing Diet