CTM Flooring

CTM Flooring (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional touch to our new home

Want to say a huge thank you for an amazing job in our new home. From selecting through to installation the professional touch shown by everyone has made our moving day even more special

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Geoff, it’s good to know our turnkey solution hit the mark with your new home.
Thanks for sharing

Candice

CandiceSydney

All round fantastic experience with CTM!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Candice, thank you for the feedback. We're all so happy to see you were pleased with our efforts.

Great Job

Great job done by Manuel and the crew at CTM.
I would highly recommend them.
Floor Boards look great.
Maurice
Baulkham Hills

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Thank you for leaving a few words Maurice, we hope you enjoy your new floors.

Thus is ok

It was a good job done. They did leave a but of mess in the bathroom. The carpet was layed really well and looks great

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Robyn, we're super happy to know you're pleased with the final job.

Excellent Service

Very happy with the service and installation from CTM Flooring would highly recommend them - great showroom, with a lot of selections. They made me feel very comfortable that my job was going to go smoothly and that I was in good hands. Thanks again.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Kylie, great to see you're happy with the result. We spend a lot of time on the after sales process to ensure our projects go to plan, we're proud to see such great feedback.

Fiona

FionaSydney

Kitchen tiles

Manuel and the team greatly assisted with choosing the perfect tiles for our kitchen. They helped to make our decision much easier with their great advice and experience. We are incredibly happy with the quality product, value and service, and would highly recommend Manuel and team at CTM.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Fiona, thank you for the kind words and also sending us a picture of the new tiles. They look fantastic!! We hope you enjoy your new space for years to come.

John Riboldi

John RiboldiSydney, NSW

Great product, great service.

Had new carpet laid in my house. Great service from the initial inquiry and they kept me up to date all the way through the process. Layers did a fantastic job. Would highly reccomed these guys.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello John, we're so glad you're happy with the carpet we installed to your bedrooms and stairs. Your recommendation means a great deal to us, especially Avinash who enjoyed helping you out.

Mike66

Mike66Sydney

Great product, service and price!

Shopped around 4 other flooring companies, CTM seven hills was the 2nd best price but still quite close to the best price, but more importantly they managed to fit me in within two weeks where as all the other companies were unavailable for months and would only fit me in for a hefty price increase.
I dealt with a gentlemen named Avinesh on their sales team who was professional and gave a good discount. CTM organised the install on a Kronoswiss Nobolesse clicklock flooring product and had 49m2 laid in half a day even with fiddly pillars to work around. They also followed me up to make sure I was happy with everything which I was. Good price, great product, they installed, no fuss.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Mike, we're so glad you were satisfied with the finished job. Avinesh took great pride in bringing you the best solution.
Thank you for the kind words.

Paul T

Paul TNorthmead

A pleasant experience.......& a quality result

Last week we had our whole home carpeted ....the whole experience was pleasant quick & easy.........quality carpet at a reasonable price.........I would especially like to mention Ali Taei the chap who laid our carpet. He did an exceptional quality job, we can highly recommend CTM & Ali Taei..........Paul & Sue T.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Paul and Sue, we're pleased we could deliver you a pleasant experience. We work hard to provide only the best service and importantly the best trades to complete the job.
Thank you for the review.

Exceeding Customer expectations

Manuel and his team provided exceptional customer service. The tiles that were recommended for my property were based on years of expertise, experience and knowledge. The installation was completed ahead of schedule as well. This was extremely satisfying from a customer point of view. Installation quality was above and beyond my expectation and even the communication process during the installation was second to none. Highly recommended, I'm definitely coming back and Thank you again....

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Jimmy, it's wonderful to hear you will be coming back. We pride ourselves on our turnkey solution for installing tiles, especially keeping our clients informed through the whole process.

Excellent Service, great prices!

Renovations can be a nightmare but Manuel and his team have made it a very positive experience. They came highly Recommended by a friend Who recently built her home. I'm glad I took her advice and bough my timber floors, carpet and tiles from CTM, all at unbeatable prices and excellent service. They helped make my Reno life easier!! Before you buy anywhere else go see Manuel and his team they will certainly look after you.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Thank you for the great feedback Lilly, that's what we're here for, making flooring easy.
Those extra large Oak floor boards were a fantastic choice. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent Customer Service!

What can I say. Avinash Krishna looked after me and my wife with a smile, laugh and of course outstanding product knowledge. Thank you Avinash! I will be back to see him for any other flooring needs. Keep up the good work.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Avinash really enjoyed accommodating both of you.

Excellent service and products!

The team at CTM were fantastic to deal with! Very professional and timely with everything, and gave great follow up throughout the whole process. They accommodated our short turnaround time as best they could and were extremely helpful in all departments. Brilliant service, highly recommended!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Jeanine, it makes us very happy to see that all our efforts make for a smooth and enjoyable experience for you.
Thank you for the feedback.

Professional and sensational

Professional and amazing service. Always willing to personify the experience suited towards each customer. Thank you to the ctm team for making it a very smooth and easy experience.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Thank you Antonio, it was great to see you back in our showroom. Cant wait to see the photo's of your finished home.

Good

It was a Good experience with Ctm seven hill,credit goes to manuel,very helpful guy,looking to see you in future and i will recommend to my friends as well

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Rimpal, thank you for your recommendation. Our whole team is looking forward to helping you again in the future.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Customer Service Excellence!

Best flooring place in Sydney!! Great customer service...Thank you to Emmanuel and Avinash for their support and expertise. From the moment you step into the showroom and through to the end of the flooring journey, it was a seemless process and great customer service experience.
Thank you to the team at CTM !!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Michael, we are so pleased that you were happy with your experience with CTM Flooring. Finding a solution to match an existing floor can be tricky, a challenge that Emmanuel and Avinash were over the moon to help you with.

CTM provide professional customer service that they deliver with excellance and use a great product

Every time I spoke with a staff member either over the counter or on the floor the customer service was excellent, helpful and professional. I have been using them over these last 3 years and the end product was very very satisfactory. I have recommended them to others and will continue to recommend them for product quality and service delivery

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Dedae, we're so glad your time with us is still held in high regard and we are constantly introducing exciting new products. We appreciate your recommendation and will strive to emulate your experience with those you speak to.

Love the Flooring

We purchased our flooring from CTM Flooring solely because of great customer service of the sales person Shahin Moeini. His professional opinion and his honesty about the product made our job so easy to decide what product suit us best and we are very happy with the end result. Shahin definitely delivered what he had promised us from the quality to delivery, instalment, workmanship and great price. Thank you Shahin, our shop flooring looks amazing and so in fashion, we get so many compliments and hope to do business with you again. We will recommend CTM Flooring to every one and company its self is very lucky to have such great representatives like him.
Kambiz kashani ( Director Pure Oz )

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, each and every member of our team are constantly working to improve our customer experience in store.
We're so happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

Perfect Service and very knowledgeable team

We bought our new laminate flooring, kitchen splash back tiles, bathroom and laundry tiles thanks to Shahin's help and very good suggestions. Shahin's goes above and beyond which is why we keep coming back to him. The level of service he has provided is far better than every other places we've been there before.
We look forward to doing business with your company again and we will refer all our friends and family.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Thank you so much for the feedback Sam, it made Shahin's day to hear how happy you were with the overall experience.
You are always welcome.

Pillay

Pillay

A company that really cares about its customers!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hello Mr Pillay, we're very grateful to have had the chance to correct a few things along the way. We value all our customers feedback and yours was no different.
We look forward to seeing you again and again.