CUA (Credit Union Australia)

CUA (Credit Union Australia)

Aaron

AaronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was brilliant had a fast conditional approval and then they went above and beyond to get my personal loan sorted quickly. Staff were easy to talk to and helped me out along the way.

Brodie B.

Brodie B.South East Queensland, QLD

I will never deal with this bank again

Applied for a personal loan. Took them 3 weeks to even begin to process it properly. Had to make multiple phone calls to continually chase them up. My loan person could not keep any of her promised to ring me back. in the end I had it escalated to the team leader, Susanna. That was two days ago. She promised to call me back the next day. Still waiting two days later. The absolute worse customer service ever and I would be ashamed if I worked for them. Ended up losing the car I wanted to purchase. Shameful. Do not use.

ClaireSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Customer service over the phone is better than big banks as my enquiry was handled well. I would have given 5 stars but I'm a bit disappointed with my CUA debit card because I couldn't add it on Google pay as Visa have issues with some new card holders.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't get a home loan with CUA!

CUA C.CUA

Hi Sophie, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear your concerns and would like to speak to you further to discuss these. We will private message you regarding this.

Terrible

CUA took 9 weeks to respond to subdivision approval after promising 2 week response time-frame. repeated phone calls and emails were to no avail.

Now awaiting release of security following the sale of the property and again no-one will respond to phone calls or emails - neither from me or my conveyancer.

Settlement was scheduled for today but was not able to proceed as a direct result of CUA's inaction.

Never before have I experienced such an appalling lack of customer service and never again will I place new business with this credit union - their silence indicates their indifference to the retention of other business that I have with them.

Terrible, terrible, terrible level of service.

lyn

lynSydney, NSW

LOAN APPLICATION ASSESSED

I have saving, loan, company and Superfund account with CUA over 10 years with no payment ever default. CUA declined to increase my loan application just now. My home value at $1.1M with loan requested $550K. Simple reason, CUA do not recognise my husband salary received from his company. CUA only accept the income from the company not his personal income even my husband paid full tax. Well, time to move on to other lenders. Feel that as royal customer never appreciate by the lender.

Hi Lyn,
We are sorry to hear that as a loyal customer you feel unappreciated; this is not the service that we strive for. We would like to speak with you further regarding your experience and will send you a private message shortly.

ivan

ivanPerth, WA

i was given conditional approval for car loan online. then blocked from clicking any buttons

Hi Ivan,
We wish to apologise for the experience you have had. We would like to review this for you to better understand what went wrong with the loan application process. We will send you a private message regarding this.

EvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Claiming that my account was in arrears

CUA C.CUA

Hi Eva, we are terribly sorry to hear you are not happy with the customer service you have received. We will private message you regarding this.

Eva

CUA did not bother to contact me on a private level, it has been 5 days since I have received their first message on here that they would private message me, so much for their feeling sorry for the treatment I had received.

steve64

steve64

Excellent service

Dear CUA,
Recently transferred my accounts from a big bank subsidiary to you as you are still paying a bit better interest on savings than them.
I would also like to commend Sarina at your Parramatta NSW branch.
Sarina helped me with a credit card application and made the whole process quite simple, and she also showed me how to get the most from my new accounts.
Thanks CUA and keep employing excellent staff like Sarina.

Jenn

JennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

porcelina25

porcelina25QLD, 4503

Personal car Loan

They are very thorough and therefore approval can take up to 4 odd days but very happy with the service I have received. Fast to reply and get back to me. The personal loan I have was the lowest rate around and the rate stayed the same after approved (other banks increased their rates stating it was FROM the low advertised amount). No monthly account fees or early pay out fees. I can't complain.

Great customer service

I have been dealing with Bianca from airport west CUA and she is absolutely wonderful to deal with. It has been a long journey with a land purchase and Bianca has been extremely patient and proactive, always making things happen, even with minimal turn around times. Bianca is also great in giving advice and patient in responding to enquires and very personable. I could not recommend her highly enough.

Loan used for:Home Construction

Dean Wallace

Dean WallaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and prompt

Tori from CUA Browns Plains is absolutely wonderful. She is very professional and prompt with delivering a first class service to me. Tori made my dream of owning a camper trailer come true with her professionalism and handling of my application. Her communication is very good as I knew everything going on whist the application was being made. I highly recommend CUA, especially the team at Browns Plains.

Compliment for Andrew Hanna

I am a Potential client of CUA, Andrew had looked after the whole process
very professional, easy to work with, & very efficient

made the whole process easy

very happy to do Business with CUA

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Larry

LarrySydney, NSW

Home loan CUA Macarthur

Shanaz from Cua MacArthur Branch was very knowledgeable and provided exceptional customer service. Explained everything in detail prior to processing the application went out of her way to get loan documents signed at our home.
And whole loan process was smooth any time of the day she was happy to answer our questions.
We would definitely recommend the service to our families & friends.

Praxad

PraxadSydney

Thanks for the exceptional service ...

My partner and I applied for a refinance loan with some debt consolidation with CUA and would like to express our appreciation for the manner in which our business was handled. The two team members [Avil and Naveen] assigned to our case took great pride in their work and helped us select the right product that gave us maximum benefit, peace of mind and flexibility.

We really appreciate the phone calls, the quick email responses and patience in receiving the signed loan documents which we delayed due to an overseas trip.

Thanks for the good loan product, efficient and outstanding service, CUA 

MitchyB

MitchyBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Loans and Customer service

I have been a Customer of CUA for many years and have been dealing with Bianca Becker from Airport West CUA (Home Loans) over the past 4 years. Bianca is the most helpful, pleasant and efficient person to deal with. She has very good understanding of CUA's products and what the options available and also provides extremely helpful advice. She has helped me and my wife immensely and I cannot speak more highly of Bianca and the CUA branch at Airport West. CUA don't have as many fees as the Banks. Anthony Burgess

Loan Start DateJuly 2015

Applications

I had great help from Nilam at Blacktown with my Car Loan & credit application.. Fantastic so thank you.. I recommend Cua my experience was great.. It was so quick and easy..

Kia

Kia

A flamin joke!

Took 3 days of delays, repeated questions, a lot of unnecessary questions, kept asking for documents I already gave, wasting time with communication breakdowns then gave no reason for declining me, even credit union lady said it was very fishy and that it didn't make sense for CUA to not approve me. Now it's on my bloody credit record which now affects my score rating for future applications. CUA sucks, ANZ was much much much easier to deal with.

Hi Kia,
We are very sorry to hear of the experience you had with your loan application. Your feedback is important in helping us to identify how we can improve this process in the future. We will private message you regarding this.

broken promise

I applied for transaction and esaver extra during promotion period bonus $100 (may-jun) when certain condition meets (purchase, ATM withdraw...etc 20 transactions each in May and June, total of min 40 transactions to get $100 bonus). I wasn't aware of the promo code, so I sent email ask whether I was still eligible for the bonus but not entering promo code. I received reply in my secure message saying they were happy to give me the bonus provided I met the conditions as above. I never received the bonus despite I made effort to do 40 transactions during May and June. It's not about $100 anymore, but about trust. So, I decided to request closing my accounts, not worthed doing business without trust.

Hi Frank,
We are disappointed to hear of the experience you have had. We would like to investigate this for you, in hope that it can be rectified. We will private message you regarding this.