CUA (Credit Union Australia)

CUA (Credit Union Australia)

LMS

LMS

CUA - Dodgy bank, look elsewhere

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service from Jennifer Le

Jennifer Le was great in she helped me with both my insurance policies, personal loan and sorting out my accounts to bring them up to date great customer service thanks

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
David R

David RIllawarra, NSW

Savings accounts rip-off

Adz11

Adz11Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Conflicting information

Applied for a personal loan but their process is painfully slow. Kept being fed the same information. Takes 4+ days to even get assessed (when other lenders approve you instantly).
Not worth the hassle. Decided to go with a lender who values potential customers for a pretty straight forward loan.

CUA C.CUA

Do not get a home loan with them!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2017
Loan used for:First Home

Shannon_lee

Shannon_leeVictoria

Pleasant punctual amazing service,

Michael from CUA Airport west.
Has been nothing short of amazing through out my loan application always answering any questions i had at any time of day. Made the process so simple and stress free.
Appreciate all he has done for me.

Jackson

JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quick and easy!

Went for an enquiry about a personal loan, spoke to Jennifer from Browns Plains and she ran through the whole process, made it very simple, always kept in touch about my options and helped with my separate accounts and insurance.
Very helpful, very friendly and very easy, highly recommend!

Lynette Catchlove

Lynette CatchloveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting set up to do online banking

This morning I attended the CUA Branch at Garden City, Upper Mount Gravatt. As I walked into the branch, a very welcoming young lady, Louise asked if she could help.
I advised that I had spoken with someone in the call centre about accessing my monthly statements and wanted to do online banking.
As I have only recently got an Apple Iphone, with Facial recognition , Louise started the process, explaining as she showed me what needed to be done.

She put different Apps on my phone.

I came home and downloaded my statements and was very pleased.
I would like to say finally Louise, thank you for your assistance today. It is so great to speak with a local in a branch rather than an overseas call centre.

SDPCSydney, NSW

Lack of Compassion

SDPC

Thanks for your response, I have tried calling to make a complaint twice now however I keep getting told someone will call me back, yet to receive a call back.

CUA C.CUA

If you can please respond with your member number via private message we will follow this up for you.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service at CUA BLACKTOWN!

I applied for a car loan and received my new car for a couple of days. Thanks for the great help, for going above and beyond to solve urgent matters. Sadaf and Lilian of Cua Blacktown always there and gives their best to help.

Jay S

Jay S

Great service. Competitive products and love the IM app

CUA has great rates and their staff actively listen and are easy to deal with. Their IM app is the best. I dont have to ring call centres, its just like whats app - saves me heaps of time. Normal internet banking app could be better but their service makes up for it.

CUA C.CUA

Reason, why I give them 1 star is because it is impossible to give them 0 or minus

Trying to get loan in the past. Loan approved, due to unsatisfactory service I cancelled it. 5 years later I am getting notification about change of my payment. Unable to change it even when I visited their branch.

CUA C.CUA

STAFF ARE AMAZING, highly recommend JEN AND MEL.

Sometimes when the help in this store can be somewhat stale. However, the help I got from these 2 (Jen and MEL) was so personalised, efficient and helpful!!! Cannot recommend them enough!!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Max Stone

Max Stone

Feel deceived

Told an outdated EPF figure, not current. Difference in the final amount was $2k+. Told not their fault, here is a $50 gift card. No Apology, no refund the difference.

CUA C.CUA

Hi Max, we wish to apologise for your experience. We will send you a private message regarding this.

Thank-you Kiri!

Kiri has been absolutely amazing! I honestly can not thank her enough for the effort and work she has gone to to get this sorted :) she went above and beyond and I wont be using anyone else again! Thankyou so much to you Kiri .

Loan TypeSplit

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and thorough Customer Service

Firstly, we would like to say from the onset, the customer service was impeccable. I'm not even sure if I can name the Customer Service Officer we dealt with but she went above and beyond, making sure we understood the process. There were delays in receiving documents at my end and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for her. Pratibha was amazing and a credit to your organisation. She even helped us find cheaper car and house and content insurance - which was an absolute bonus!! She is a credit to your organisation and should be commended for her superb work. Thank you for making this experience a wonderful one for us both
Liz x

Thank you so much!!!

Recently I purchased a new car with a loan through CUA Browns Plains .The team there were so helpful and supportive with their guidance and knowledge.I would like to compliment Jennifer for her kind professionalism when looking after me at all times.Thank you Janice.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Janice,
We are grateful that our team at Browns Plains were able to help you. Hope you are enjoying the new car! We will share your kind words with the team.

Excellent customer service!

Vinney went above and beyond to help and get things done. We couldn't have been happier with the service. Great advice, explanation and communication at all times. Can't reccomend enough.

Loan used for:Renovation

Hi Stuart,
Thank you for your recommendation! We are glad to hear that the service you received is exactly what we hope for. We will be sure to share your feedback with Vinney.
Kind Regards, CUA

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Return of Customer Service

Customer service is so important to us and we got this in abundance from the team at Browns Plains and especially from Jennifer. Every email answered so quickly and with an upbeat tone. Thank you so much for an easy transition and we look forward to doing more with you in the future.

Hi Sarah,
We wish to thank you for sharing this review. We are happy to hear that you found the transition easy and also hope that this continues into the future.
Regards, CUA

Laziedog

LaziedogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five star customer service amazing!

Hi Michelle,
We are very pleased to hear this, easy and stress free experiences are what we strive for! Will be sure to pass on your message to Jennifer.
Kind Regards, CUA