2Cuckoo IH 6 Cup CRP-DHSR0609F

Simon
SimonMelbourne5 posts
  6 Cup

High quality with technology

I bought one when travel to Korea. It was difficult for first time as korean language on the menu. However, I have follow instruction for English version and get satisfied with this cooker. English voice guide, nice sound when nearly finish. All in all, this cook perfect rice and nice design. Love it

Show details

Yan L
Yan L · IH 6 Cup CRP-DHSR0609F

If I wish to cook chewy and not so sticky rice, what function do I use?

Leena
Leena

I use Sushi rice function for my rice: short grain Taiwanese rise 3 cups of rice & 4 cups of water. It makes moist fluffy rice. Glutinous rice function made chewy sticky rice in same amount & very filling.

Will W
Will W · IH 6 Cup CRP-DHSR0609F

I bought this rice cooker also using the Korean rice, the bottom of the rice are burned, is it normal?

CAPTAINAUST
CAPTAINAUST

I suppose your are referring to the scorched rice at the bottom. I love them.

There are literally about 30+ different functions, If you don't want the white rice scorched, try the "Turbo" function. It works for me.

Compare all Cuckoo IH listings
Outer Body Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Cooking Bowl MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Removable CordYesYes
DisplayLCDLCD
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel