Cudo (page 2 of 54)

Live Chat with Carlo

Carlo attended to my problem quickly & efficiently. He explained the process to me so that I could continue with my purchase & waited on line until I had completed the process to make sure that I had resolved the problem.

Colin Dawson

Colin DawsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service in organising our booking

Couldn't get booking on line - but Carlo G was able to fix straight away then confirm through the Chat facility, which is great - we will enjoy our lunch of crepes

Alida

AlidaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I had the pleasure to get assistance from Marvell.
He helped me in no time with my issues.
He was Very professional and showed knowledge and competency.
I got a credit for an expired voucher!

Xueping

XuepingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and patient

I had a voucher that I forgot to use, so I asked for help. The person is really helpful and solved my problem straight way with patience. And answered all my questions properly.

Awesome Service. Prompt results

Charlee was quick to follow up my request, resulting in the company I needed info from replied within a couple of hours!!! Charlee was amazing polite, knowledgeable and speedy, the best.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Store credit

Your agent was very understanding . Was disappointed I could not speak to any one on the phone but I was more than content on how your agent handled the situation

Fantastic Customer Service

Needed to change a holiday booking because of our elderly father's sudden admittance to hospital. Was after the cutoff time allowed for booking changes but Cudo contacted the motel on our behalf and was able to rebook the times. Thank you so much.

Great customer service by Annabel

She is work focused and a genuine help I appreciate her help thanks very much for your help it was pleasure dealing with Cudo Help...a b c d e f

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Voucher extension due to lockdown

Mae was very helpful today. I resolved my voucher expiry issue due to lockdown restrictions. The company offered an extension of the expiry date which I am very grateful for.

Olive

OliveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Annabel

Annabel processed a refund in a timely manner and kept me up to date with the progress. It was unfortunate that I couldn’t use the movie tickets.
Thanks very much!

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Marvell was “marvellous”

Marvell was extremely proactive,
attentive and polite in achieving a good outcome on our behalf in organising a credit for a restaurant voucher we could not use due to COVID.
It was a pleasure to liaise with him.

Michael

Michael

POOR EXPERIENCE No reply postage for wrong size clothing, confusion over Cudo and Catch Customer Service

No free reply postage for wrong size clothing inconsistent with industry standards (eg The Iconic).
Hassles in returning product - confusing emails from Cudo and Catch (need to consolide by using one brand name). Auspost return link not working so had to waste time on phone to Philipines and am now waiting for an escalation team response.
We won't be using catch or Cudo again and the whole experience is a blight on Westfarmers, its parent company

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Carlo

Carlo assisted me to get a full refund for a restaurant voucher which due to Covid we cant use. We appreciate how he understood our situation and persevered to get the refund

Sandie

SandieSydney, NSW

Service from Marvel towards my booking at Sailmaker restaurant

He helped me out with a couple of query’s I had about the booking firstly it said for 1 only but I paid for two people I didn’t want 11.30am too early for lunch so preferred12pm booking
He made sure it had 12pm on it for two people so he went over and above his job description

Bea A.Cudo

Contacted them as I had an issue with the booking system, and the staff was very quick and helpful in responding to my request, and in helping me do the booking. Thanks!

Alan

Alan

Refund of Voucher

I had a voucher that could not be used due to Covid. Carlo at Cudo handled the matter promptly and efficiently. I could not be happier with the support I received. The whole process was effortless and painless. The refund appeared in my account within a few days. Cudo are to be congratulated on the calibre of their support staff.

marghopley

marghopley

Voucher Credit

Marvell was a great help and responded very quickly to my response for a credit on a voucher we haven't been able to use due to COVID19. Very smooth Thank you!!

Cancellation of vouchers

Very happy with the service. Marvell is very attentive and helpful. I have received credit for my vouchers to be used later. Dealing with Cudo and Scoopon are very simple and easy.

refund was handled fine

I needed a refund for a voucher that cound not be used due to the virus. This was done with no issues...thanks for the great service that was provided by Mae

Donna

DonnaIllawarra, NSW

Helpful customer service.

I received excellent help from customer service, after difficulty redeeming a voucher. The consultant redeemed my voucher on my behalf quickly and i received within minutes a confirmation, Very helpful.

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites