Not actually happy.....

signed up for newsletters, was given a code for 10% off....ha... didn't work did it....what a con job...very disappointing from what I thought a reputable company...maybe not so...will re think ordering anything in future, only continued as am short for time to look elsewhere...

Voucher not accepted and refusing to refund - Updated

Sue T.Cudo
Courtney E

Courtney ESydney, NSW

Voucher doesn’t work

I purchased 2 vouchers to use at Bundeena kayaks however they did not work at all. I would like a refund but have had no reply from support at all

Find out how Cudo compares to other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

Wouldn’t except my email.

So frustrating just to buy 1 item and it took me over an hour of mucking around. I used Groupon and Catch and never have a problem. Will think twice using this site again.

Too difficult to operate

So complicated raising my order I just about gave up in disgust. It rejected my first option credit card. The figures on the card kept pre-empting incorrectly.

sassyspirit55South East Queensland, QLD

Super slack service from Merchant

Bought a deal in December 2016, sent a sample of hair to be tested in January, and I have been waiting 2 months for the service to be provided. Last communication from merchant advised that I should receive my results by the end of last week when I contacted her to find out what the delay was, granted that it was a short week due to Easter but another week has passed since then and still no sign of my results! This merchant has the same deal on again at present and previously I was going to recommend it to friends but now I won't be, this is dragging out way beyond what I consider to be a reasonable time frame.

Sue T.Cudo

AmandaGeelong

Purchase of a Travel Voucher

I have read a couple of the below reviews and laugh hysterically at Cudo's suggestion that "It seems very strange that you wouldn't have received a response to your email - our response times are far better than industry average and we absolutely respond to every email we receive"

I have emailed Cudo 3 times with no response whatsoever. I know they have received my emails but to date, still refuse to acknowledge my issue. So obviously I have now had to come to a public forum where answers seem to be acknowledged.

I have ordered many things with Cudo and it's very disappointing that I have now received sub standard service.

bilko

bilkoTea gardens

Time Wasting

I ordered ink cartridges 18 December & they took my money on 18 December but the cartridges did not arrive until 25 January. I contacted them on 11 January, told goods are not sent until sale ends and than you have to wait for up to another 4 weeks before goods are sent. I was told read the "fine print" how arrogant can a business be. There are a lot of better online stores that post your order usually within 48 hours and are more professional and care about their customers

Cudo without muscle when dealing with suppliers

Dash Cam poor video quality

I purchased 2 Dash Cams from Cudo but the video quality is so poor you cannot read the road signs or the number plate of the car in front unless you are less than 3 meters away.
Cudo were supplied a video sample but supplier reckons there is not a problem with the quality of the video and they are refusing to refund the purchase.
Very disappointed with the customer service.
I have purchased other products i.e. smart watch and that was good.

FayleyWestern Australia

Can't pay unless you "register your credit card" with them

You can't pay for any vouchers unless you register your credit card with them. There is no legitimate need for them to do this.

Fayley

You can only pay by PayPal if they store your credit card. You do not supply any way to pay without giving someone permission to store your credit card. That is highly unusual and frankly suspicious.

G.B

G.BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do not respond the complains

I purchased a product. It was a cheapest quality. I did request to return it twiced, but they never respond my enquiry.

Still waiting for product

I odetector sets of travel packs in April and despite many emails, I still don't have them! I now want a refund and no one will reply to my email re this!

Hi Linda
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your items. Can you please let me know your email address so that we may further assist you
Roula
Customer Support

Cafe? Seriously?

Kerry

KerrySydney

NO customer service from CUDO

I originally contacted Cudo back on the 28th September 2014 to seek their assistance in either refunding or postponing a holiday purchased on Cudo. The reason was due to my husband's car accident which has left him unable to travel. In my opinion this is 'exceptional circumstances' and certainly not planned. I have had communication with Andrew but after my last query i have not heard anything.

Kerry

Ray5880

Ray5880Sydney

Two product orders 5 weeks one credited the other waiting on a response

CL21

Payment taken, no delivery and no explanation

I've ordered 3 items on the 1 sale for a large amount of money and payment was collected promptly 4 weeks ago and my products still aren't here. It's meant to be a 2-3 week wait despite allegedly being from an Australian made and owned company. Emailed cudo, and although the reply was swift it was quite useless. Only response was that they will contact me when they speak to the supplier.. still no update.

unprofessional

CL21

11 weeks and no items. No refund and Cudo sends me emails with answers that appear templated.
No correspondence, no tracking number nothing.
Taking someone's money for a good and not delivering sounds illegal to me.

Beccy

BeccySydney

Not good not good at all

Having taken a long time to actually receive Cudo vouchers actually trying to use them was an absolute nightmare. When we were finally able to use them the company was great but beware - remember that old chestnut - if it sounds to good to be true it probably is...

getting vouchers, using vouchers

Nicer Dice never got delivered

I have used CUDO many times. As long as it only is a voucher you are okay. However, if you order a product it may never arrive! I am waiting on a Nicer Dicer for over 2 months. My first enquiry did get answered ensuring me it would be arriving by a certain date. Well that date has gone and still no product. 3 more enquiries with no rely. I will never ever use them again. If this were a bigger purchase amount than what I ordered , I would go to Office Of Fair Trading. They shouldn't be in business.
Nothing
Paid for product without ever receiving it.

Schmorlzie

I have been assured that it was going to arrive no later than Yesterday. It's almost comical.

Schmorlzie

Guess what? I got an email yesterday saying no later than the 15th of August. That's the third no later than date! Who are they kidding? This thing aint ever gonna arrive! Not in our lifetime!

Schmorlzie

OMG. Slicer arrived today after 3 months.

La Tina @ La Parouse

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites