Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winery experience - change of conditions

The product changed substantially (possibly due to Caronavirus impact) and no longer suited me. The menu changed as well as the days on which it was offered, plus the time to use the experience was extremely short once I learnt of the change and before the expiry date. Marvell provided a credit voucher, which was a satisfactory outcome.

Getting a refund

Unable to use my voucher as salon permanently closed due to covid. Refund given promptly after using chat feature online ( no response using ‘contact us’ feature). Girl i chatted to was very helpful and prompt with followup and refund

Katie

Katie

Resolved my issues

I bought a course for financial trading. After redeeming the voucher I logged into the website and there's no course. Was refunded after creating review and have since updated my review.

Find out how Cudo compares to other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

why have you stopped uessing pay pal

Paypal
peter on Oct 17, 2018
I am very disappointed that I cannot use Paypal any more to buy products! Will be buying very little in future.

dennyse

dennyseHunter Region, NSW

Paypal

Harry of Hawthorn

Harry of HawthornMelbourne

problem solved by Mae

After a lot of surging finally got in touch with Scoopon where a lady named Mae very kindly sorted my problem

Rosie

RosieSydney

How does Cudo really work?

wheres my fitness band watch?

I'm still awaiting my $29 watch i purchased... it said it would send after the promotion ended but they have sold out and was wondering when i will be receiving my watch. thnks.

Hotchie

HotchieMelbourne

Good Customer Service after delivery error

Customer Service Consultant Madhubani was great to deal with when a company sent me the wrong product. Even though it took about 1-2 weeks to get it all sorted, I was kept in the loop the whole time about what was happening which was great considering we cannot call anyone regarding the error. Thanks Madhubani for your great service.

Time wasting

Firstly couldn't find my voucher on the app.
The app was freezing when making a booking.
After many emails my last contact sent it through.
Still couldn't book through the app so rang the place directly to make booking. Lots of time wasted.
Also stressful because booking date cut off was a day away.
I now have everything resolved and a date to use my voucher due to a fantastic member of your team Thu.

Geraldine

GeraldineLeonay

Toy storage Bag rubbish!!!

Nicky

NickySydney

Ok service. Be weary of handling and delivery fees

I unknowingly purchased deals that were from international suppliers and after checking out using the voucher I then had to pay the handling and delivery fees which inadvertently brought the prices up considerably. Had I bought the items from local suppliers, I would have paid about the same because the delivery charges would have been lower. Furthermore, I would have had the products sooner and when it come to returns, local is easier.

Kirsty

KirstyBrisbane

Faulty product, but excellent service

We bought a dog bean bag, after only a few weeks of using it indoors (overnight only) for a medim size dog, it burst at the seem, when I emailed cudo help, i had a response immediately and the issue was dealt with the very next day (by Catherine- Thankyou)

Dale

DaleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Goods take too long to arrive

Quality wasn't bad but it takes too long for the delivery! I probably wouldn't buy thru Cudo again for this reason.

Hmmm

Pooja was very helpful but waiting 3 weeks for a purchased item to arrive is ridiculous, so I probably won't bother again

Find out how Cudo compares to other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

At firsrt, it was frustrating, but later on, it turned out the customer center was vary helpful

At the beginning, i bought vivid cruise vouchers but it did not come up to my account properly so i ended up missing the right date. I was disappointed. I contacted to Cudo. Then, they tried to help me as much as possible like sending vouchers, images for me to direct to right steps and so on. It was such a great customer service. So i felt thankful that is why i am writing this.

Delivery problems

Cudo S.Cudo
Bruce T
Bruce T

That is not the way your web site represents the products you sell. Because delivery is not certain I will not purchase through CUDO again.

Lee7

Lee7AU

Pleasantly surprised with customer support line.

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites