Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winery experience - change of conditions

The product changed substantially (possibly due to Caronavirus impact) and no longer suited me. The menu changed as well as the days on which it was offered, plus the time to use the experience was extremely short once I learnt of the change and before the expiry date. Marvell provided a credit voucher, which was a satisfactory outcome.

Michael

Michael

POOR EXPERIENCE No reply postage for wrong size clothing, confusion over Cudo and Catch Customer Service

No free reply postage for wrong size clothing inconsistent with industry standards (eg The Iconic).
Hassles in returning product - confusing emails from Cudo and Catch (need to consolide by using one brand name). Auspost return link not working so had to waste time on phone to Philipines and am now waiting for an escalation team response.
We won't be using catch or Cudo again and the whole experience is a blight on Westfarmers, its parent company

Sanja P

Sanja PPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

I am not happy i have emailed them 4 times over 3 weeks because I was trying to get a cancellation because the day I was wanted wasn't available and I still haven't heard from them.

Mardidog1

Mardidog1Hunter Region, NSW

Never again will I shop with Cudo

The process of ordering with Cudo is misleading. First you pay your money over to purchase your goods, you then must go to another site (the seller) & put your coupon number in to finalise your purchase only to find out then what the shipping charges are!! There is NO contact phone number for Cudo, no one answers the chat line to cancel the payment. Never again will I order through this convoluted method!

Getting a refund

Unable to use my voucher as salon permanently closed due to covid. Refund given promptly after using chat feature online ( no response using ‘contact us’ feature). Girl i chatted to was very helpful and prompt with followup and refund

Not ImpressedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cudo expects me to use dining credits during a Pandemic!

In the middle of a Pandemic, Cudo refuses to either refund my credits or allow me to use them for Cudo shopping. Instead I can only use them for “experiences”. Australia is in lockdown, with strict social distancing measures in place and Governments telling people to stay home, yet the only way I can retrieve my money is to purchase an experience which requires me to leave the safety of my home.

Not Impressed

Thank you for holding my money/credits hostage until November, really appreciate the service.

Tony

Tony

Terrible customer service

Purchased a pair of shoes.
They did not fit so a return was raised. This is when the problems started. CUDO approved the return and a link was sent which did not work and paperwork could not be printed and shoes can not be returned. Have spent the last 5 weeks and many hours emailing, messaging trying to get help and no result. Customer service is non existent.
Would never recommend Cudo to anyone.

Edward

EdwardMelbourne

Terrible experience. Cudo unwilling to help me

Postpone Bali holiday due to Caronavirus

I have been trying to ring and email Cudo for 3 days now regarding my holiday to Bali.
I have spent in excess of 6 hours on hold, only to be hung up on at around the 2 hour mark. I have sent 5 emails with zero response.
Every other booking I have made connected to this holiday, have responded promptly and allowed me to postpone. Cudo have caused me great distress by not having any response or contacts for this horrible coronavirus. A little bit of help during this outbreak would be greatly appreciated, people are losing a lot of money and they dont seem to care, as they are sticking to their refund/change of dates policy. None of us have the choice to postpone.

Tom

Tom

Can't claim voucher

Received a voucher from Cudo for Christmas. Just tried to book the restaurant and it's saying it has already been redeemed. No one picking up the phone at Cudo. I never buy vouchers from these types of companies because it's always been trouble trying to claim them and again this experience has proven why. Will never use again!

BDENS

BDENSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont answer emails

I have not received my purchase and they have NOT answered or acknowledged any of the three emails I have sent them despite saying they will reply in under 48 hours on the site. Very very poor service.

Shane

ShaneAustralian Capital Territory

Bogus voucher

I purchased a voucher for a business that had already ended their association with Cudo. The voucher was worthless. To Cudo's credit, they did provide me with a refund. However I'm still unsure as to why the voucher was available in the first place.

Katie

Katie

Resolved my issues

I bought a course for financial trading. After redeeming the voucher I logged into the website and there's no course. Was refunded after creating review and have since updated my review.

Scherb

ScherbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your shipping costs are outrageous!

Your shipping costs are outrageous.
Just bought an item and shipping cost is as much as the item.
Your shipping costs are immoral and might be illegal.
They definitely are offensive.

Jill

JillVictoria

Use Groupon and choose Cudo as the last choice

Customer service officer, [name removed] tone was quite ambiguous. Also there is no last name on email, don't even know if it's the real person name. She/he seems to encourage me to deactivate my account or leave Cudo after my case unresolved in my favour, a poor Cudo company having such a staff who is not even try to retain customers for them.

Bad customer support

Nick

NickSydney Surrounds, NSW

No response when there is a actual problem

S Diggity

S DiggityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unable to get a resolution/ nobody is listening

AwfuI experience. I booked a voucher for a cheese platter and wine. I have cancelled twice via the Cudo website (as online booking was available). I cancelled within the correct time frames state by Cudo. No one from Cudo has replied to my emails. It would be good to have a contact number, so I can get some assistance. Don't bother with this company. There are many others that provide good service and actually reply to their customers.

Brilliant.

The person dealing with my issue was extremely helpful, and very quick to respond, they resolved my matter very quickly.

JuanitoB

JuanitoB

Vouchers are misleading, support is poor and don't provide refunds that meet their refund policy!

Bought a voucher for Austrian Beer Bar & Restaurant at Dee Why only to find that is only available between 11:30 and 2pm! yes this is well hidden in the terms and conditions but this is information is critical and should be stated in the voucher title or somewhere visible that this is for lunch only!!!

I asked for a refund based on their refund policy section 3.1.1 where I cannot meet the available booking times and this was refused after not responding to my emails for 5 days.

Ripoff! Scammers!

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites