Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winery experience - change of conditions

The product changed substantially (possibly due to Caronavirus impact) and no longer suited me. The menu changed as well as the days on which it was offered, plus the time to use the experience was extremely short once I learnt of the change and before the expiry date. Marvell provided a credit voucher, which was a satisfactory outcome.

Getting a refund

Unable to use my voucher as salon permanently closed due to covid. Refund given promptly after using chat feature online ( no response using ‘contact us’ feature). Girl i chatted to was very helpful and prompt with followup and refund

Not actually happy.....

signed up for newsletters, was given a code for 10% off....ha... didn't work did it....what a con job...very disappointing from what I thought a reputable company...maybe not so...will re think ordering anything in future, only continued as am short for time to look elsewhere...

Katie

Katie

Resolved my issues

I bought a course for financial trading. After redeeming the voucher I logged into the website and there's no course. Was refunded after creating review and have since updated my review.

Voucher not accepted and refusing to refund - Updated

Courtney E

Courtney ESydney, NSW

Voucher doesn’t work

I purchased 2 vouchers to use at Bundeena kayaks however they did not work at all. I would like a refund but have had no reply from support at all

Cecilia T.Cudo

Wouldn’t except my email.

So frustrating just to buy 1 item and it took me over an hour of mucking around. I used Groupon and Catch and never have a problem. Will think twice using this site again.

Cecilia T.Cudo

why have you stopped uessing pay pal

Paypal
peter on Oct 17, 2018
I am very disappointed that I cannot use Paypal any more to buy products! Will be buying very little in future.

Too difficult to operate

So complicated raising my order I just about gave up in disgust. It rejected my first option credit card. The figures on the card kept pre-empting incorrectly.

dennyse

dennyseHunter Region, NSW

Paypal

Harry of Hawthorn

Harry of HawthornMelbourne

problem solved by Mae

After a lot of surging finally got in touch with Scoopon where a lady named Mae very kindly sorted my problem

sassyspirit55South East Queensland, QLD

Super slack service from Merchant

Bought a deal in December 2016, sent a sample of hair to be tested in January, and I have been waiting 2 months for the service to be provided. Last communication from merchant advised that I should receive my results by the end of last week when I contacted her to find out what the delay was, granted that it was a short week due to Easter but another week has passed since then and still no sign of my results! This merchant has the same deal on again at present and previously I was going to recommend it to friends but now I won't be, this is dragging out way beyond what I consider to be a reasonable time frame.

Rosie

RosieSydney

How does Cudo really work?

AmandaGeelong

Purchase of a Travel Voucher

I have read a couple of the below reviews and laugh hysterically at Cudo's suggestion that "It seems very strange that you wouldn't have received a response to your email - our response times are far better than industry average and we absolutely respond to every email we receive"

I have emailed Cudo 3 times with no response whatsoever. I know they have received my emails but to date, still refuse to acknowledge my issue. So obviously I have now had to come to a public forum where answers seem to be acknowledged.

I have ordered many things with Cudo and it's very disappointing that I have now received sub standard service.

Adam S.Cudo

wheres my fitness band watch?

I'm still awaiting my $29 watch i purchased... it said it would send after the promotion ended but they have sold out and was wondering when i will be receiving my watch. thnks.

Hotchie

HotchieMelbourne

Good Customer Service after delivery error

Customer Service Consultant Madhubani was great to deal with when a company sent me the wrong product. Even though it took about 1-2 weeks to get it all sorted, I was kept in the loop the whole time about what was happening which was great considering we cannot call anyone regarding the error. Thanks Madhubani for your great service.

Time wasting

Firstly couldn't find my voucher on the app.
The app was freezing when making a booking.
After many emails my last contact sent it through.
Still couldn't book through the app so rang the place directly to make booking. Lots of time wasted.
Also stressful because booking date cut off was a day away.
I now have everything resolved and a date to use my voucher due to a fantastic member of your team Thu.

Geraldine

GeraldineLeonay

Toy storage Bag rubbish!!!

bilko

bilkoTea gardens

Time Wasting

I ordered ink cartridges 18 December & they took my money on 18 December but the cartridges did not arrive until 25 January. I contacted them on 11 January, told goods are not sent until sale ends and than you have to wait for up to another 4 weeks before goods are sent. I was told read the "fine print" how arrogant can a business be. There are a lot of better online stores that post your order usually within 48 hours and are more professional and care about their customers

Cudo without muscle when dealing with suppliers

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites