Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Very happy with support given by Customer Support

I had issues trying to process the order using the Vouchers and was very happy when Annabel called and helped me to complete the process. It is always good to talk to a person and she was very helpful.

Winning T

Winning TSydney, NSW

It was extremely helpful that Wendell offered a refund when a vendor (body sculpting Sydney in Granville) refused to honor a voucher I had bought and was nothing but rude and unprofessional. Think I dodged a bullet with that vendor.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winery experience - change of conditions

The product changed substantially (possibly due to Caronavirus impact) and no longer suited me. The menu changed as well as the days on which it was offered, plus the time to use the experience was extremely short once I learnt of the change and before the expiry date. Marvell provided a credit voucher, which was a satisfactory outcome.

Colin Dawson

Colin DawsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service in organising our booking

Couldn't get booking on line - but Carlo G was able to fix straight away then confirm through the Chat facility, which is great - we will enjoy our lunch of crepes

Customer service rep - ANNABEL

Annabel made contact with me on a number of occasions after my initial enquiry. She was prompt to research and deal with the. issue as it involved a third party to Deal.com
The options for resolution were outlined to me very clearly with the final outcome being to my satisfaction.

Jade

JadeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchasing online courses

Agent is professional. She answered my questions perfectly and clearly. Although it was a bit of a wait my inquiry has been resolved. Good customer service. Online courses offered are great.

Getting a refund

Unable to use my voucher as salon permanently closed due to covid. Refund given promptly after using chat feature online ( no response using ‘contact us’ feature). Girl i chatted to was very helpful and prompt with followup and refund

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Discoutn code issue

Resolved an issue with an email offering a discount but when entered stated it was invalid - after a few back and fourths - the reason was not identified but another solution was provided and was easily fixed.

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Hair voucher

Purchased feb 2020, now covid 19, voucher expires 27 may 2020, i had sent several emails to cudo not asking for a refund but an extension. Due to Covid 19 there were delays, however happy to say Cudo have assisted and provided a refund, i would recommend cudo services.

June Mader

June MaderPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

I had an issue with a product and Charlee my customer service lady was just wonderful. Thank you for your lovely emails, it wasn't easy for her she was extremely professional and helpful.

LynPerth, WA

Can't make a booking

Tried to book the restaurant that i have my vouchers for but restaurant refused booking and said i need to book through Cudo. This was not mentioned on the voucher!!!! Also said vouchers that i gave my children for Christmas stated that they have already been
redeemed!!!!! And expiry date is February .
Cannot contact anyone to sort out this issue.

Lyn

The person dealing with my issue (Lorain) was extremely helpful, and very quick to respond, they resolved my matter with a refund. Thank you.

Westinghouse Stick Mixer

I have just bought a Westinghouse Stick Mixer and cannot wait to use this product after reading all the reviews on this product. Thank you Cudo and in the past I have also purchased food vouchers and has always been very pleased with the restaurants.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great response and resolution

Cudo response to our issue of the expired voucher has been very good in seeking a resolution We are grateful for the effort they have made and thank the team

Cindy DL

Cindy DLSydney, NSW

Purchasing was too easy, but be careful if u think u have a failed purchase

ensure u use the rigth valid payment method prior to any purchase, coz u might get an error message thinking ur purchase did go thru, when in fact it did. But should this ever happen to u.. Contact support immediately.. They are awesome with help

Katie

Katie

Resolved my issues

I bought a course for financial trading. After redeeming the voucher I logged into the website and there's no course. Was refunded after creating review and have since updated my review.

excellent service

Disappointingly, my voucher wouldn't verify and allow me to make an online booking. The very helpful Charlina came to the rescue and sorted the matter out very quickly and efficiently.

Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Redemption enquiry

Marvell was a great help today. I rate him 10/10, but before I spoke with him I was originally quite frustrated because I couldn't redeem my voucher via my mobile phone. Maybe this is a glitch in your system.

asos

asosPerth, WA

Great service on chat

Mae was friendly and sorted out my issue quickly. I found it very confusing and difficult to make a booking using my voucher, I followed the guidelines but could not find it worked. She was a great help to me.

Sue T.Cudo

Issues with a wine order

I had issues in placing an order for wine. The order went thru, and payment successful. However there were difficulties with on line redemption.
I sent a complaint to Cudo help. Charlina came on board and resolved everything very quickly.
Thanks Charlina and well done.
regards,
Brendan

Kathy

KathyIllawarra, NSW

Refund handled promptly

I requested a refund by email after a mix up and I received an email within 30 minutes. It was handled very promptly and without any hassle and no questions asked.

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites