Winning T

Winning TSydney, NSW

It was extremely helpful that Wendell offered a refund when a vendor (body sculpting Sydney in Granville) refused to honor a voucher I had bought and was nothing but rude and unprofessional. Think I dodged a bullet with that vendor.

Colin Dawson

Colin DawsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service in organising our booking

Couldn't get booking on line - but Carlo G was able to fix straight away then confirm through the Chat facility, which is great - we will enjoy our lunch of crepes

Customer service rep - ANNABEL

Annabel made contact with me on a number of occasions after my initial enquiry. She was prompt to research and deal with the. issue as it involved a third party to Deal.com
The options for resolution were outlined to me very clearly with the final outcome being to my satisfaction.

Jade

JadeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchasing online courses

Agent is professional. She answered my questions perfectly and clearly. Although it was a bit of a wait my inquiry has been resolved. Good customer service. Online courses offered are great.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Discoutn code issue

Resolved an issue with an email offering a discount but when entered stated it was invalid - after a few back and fourths - the reason was not identified but another solution was provided and was easily fixed.

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Hair voucher

Purchased feb 2020, now covid 19, voucher expires 27 may 2020, i had sent several emails to cudo not asking for a refund but an extension. Due to Covid 19 there were delays, however happy to say Cudo have assisted and provided a refund, i would recommend cudo services.

June Mader

June MaderPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

I had an issue with a product and Charlee my customer service lady was just wonderful. Thank you for your lovely emails, it wasn't easy for her she was extremely professional and helpful.

LynPerth, WA

Can't make a booking

Tried to book the restaurant that i have my vouchers for but restaurant refused booking and said i need to book through Cudo. This was not mentioned on the voucher!!!! Also said vouchers that i gave my children for Christmas stated that they have already been
redeemed!!!!! And expiry date is February .
Cannot contact anyone to sort out this issue.

Lyn

The person dealing with my issue (Lorain) was extremely helpful, and very quick to respond, they resolved my matter with a refund. Thank you.

Westinghouse Stick Mixer

I have just bought a Westinghouse Stick Mixer and cannot wait to use this product after reading all the reviews on this product. Thank you Cudo and in the past I have also purchased food vouchers and has always been very pleased with the restaurants.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great response and resolution

Cudo response to our issue of the expired voucher has been very good in seeking a resolution We are grateful for the effort they have made and thank the team

Cindy DL

Cindy DLSydney, NSW

Purchasing was too easy, but be careful if u think u have a failed purchase

ensure u use the rigth valid payment method prior to any purchase, coz u might get an error message thinking ur purchase did go thru, when in fact it did. But should this ever happen to u.. Contact support immediately.. They are awesome with help

excellent service

Disappointingly, my voucher wouldn't verify and allow me to make an online booking. The very helpful Charlina came to the rescue and sorted the matter out very quickly and efficiently.

Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Redemption enquiry

Marvell was a great help today. I rate him 10/10, but before I spoke with him I was originally quite frustrated because I couldn't redeem my voucher via my mobile phone. Maybe this is a glitch in your system.

asos

asosPerth, WA

Great service on chat

Mae was friendly and sorted out my issue quickly. I found it very confusing and difficult to make a booking using my voucher, I followed the guidelines but could not find it worked. She was a great help to me.

Sue T.Cudo

Issues with a wine order

I had issues in placing an order for wine. The order went thru, and payment successful. However there were difficulties with on line redemption.
I sent a complaint to Cudo help. Charlina came on board and resolved everything very quickly.
Thanks Charlina and well done.
regards,
Brendan

Kathy

KathyIllawarra, NSW

Refund handled promptly

I requested a refund by email after a mix up and I received an email within 30 minutes. It was handled very promptly and without any hassle and no questions asked.

CANDICE WILSON

CANDICE WILSONHunter Region, NSW

Very handy and has everything at great prices

The checking out system is playing up, took me a few times to check out, the auto fill seems to be malfunctioning and you have to fill it out manually.

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with the outcome of my refund. Excellent service.

I purchased a voucher which I could not use because of the company involved and thanks to the wonderful lady at Cudo I received a refund back to my account. I will be purchasing more from Cudo in the future.
Thank you.

Polly

PollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got what I wanted

Had a problem with trying to book a restaurant. Carlo made the booking for me and now all is well. I am not sure if there is still a problem with the booking system, but I guess I will know this when I use my next voucher

Sab

Sab

I’m a regular Cudo buyer, I’ll be back

I have used Cudo a few times now, this time I had a few issues with a missing voucher on a large group booking And 2 person high tea was missing then booked out. After many emails back and forth finally got it sorted by a nice lady Shanise customer support who has been patient and helpful. Only negative is not having a contact number.
I’m now looking forward to enjoying the high tea at the Sheraton for a baby shower.

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Leslie Dasked

Booking for Novotel Wollongong Northbeach cancelled due to covid lockdown. This is the third attempt to contact you. No response so far.
Voucher Code HC7UGZQA
Booking ID 5e5f40e6ece5
Would appreciate refund or credit and at least some response.

Ian Mc Donald

Ian Mc Donaldasked

Could you please inform me what is happening regards Magic Hand Carwash Karingal. I purchased this with voucher code37MXNGKB. I was unable to use it due to the covid lock down. This the third request ihave made without any response. Ian Mc Donald

Hi Ian,

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not received updated regarding your voucher at Magic Hand Carwash Karingal. We are more than happy to help you with the redemption. Please check your inbox for our private message here to assist you urgently.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites