Brendan M.

Brendan M.Sydney, NSW

A+ Customer service

recently purchased a couple of vouchers & had issues redeeming them, sent an email to Customer support, their support rep went above & beyond in in getting my issue resolved in a timely manner

On-line support

After purchasing a voucher and contacting the vendor I was found I could not use the voucher due to the limited days it was on offer. The customer support I received and online assistance was first class. I will keep me using Cudo - Thank-you Marvell N

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Great refund process

Needed a refund for a service provider that was no longer in service. I contacted Cudo on the message system and their response was prompt and efficient. I received my refund within a week. Thank you Cudo and especially Annabel from customer service who helped me!

Customer support - Marvell is great

Marvell provided super customer support to my personal situation and vouchers that I was not able to utilise due to Covid/travel restrictions. I'm a fan of Cudo and remain a regular cudo user. Thanks Marvell!!

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Luxury spa deal upgrade

Lorain was right on the ball from the start. When our chat was disconnected she sent an email to me to apologise and ask if she could help further. There was a lot of to and fro with numbers but Lorain understood things from a customer perspective and rectified the situation with no dramas. A+! Thank you Lorain.

Larry W.

Larry W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent help

Thank you I am very happy with with the help I received from Marvil I will advise my friends and family how good you have been to me excellent work

Excellent service on claiming a refund

Due to a glitch in the website, I ordered 2 vouchers. When I explained what had happened, Gionn was supportive and issued a refund without any hassle. The money was back in my account more quickly than I expected.

Les

Les

Very friendly and great customer support.

I had a problem with trying to reach a vendor for a carpet cleaning deal I bought on Cudo.
I contacted cudo and after a couple of emails back and forwards carlo was able to refund the monies I paid and cancel the voucher.
he was very professional and very prompt in getting back to me and resolving my issue.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Excellent service on claiming a refund

Excellent service on claiming a refund. Spoke to a team member via web chat. He was very helpful and I was issue a credit in a matter of minutes. Thanks for great service and excellent deals!

Joan46Melbourne

Very happy with customer service

Ordered voucher from ‘Cudo’ for advertised product. Something went wrong with the ordering process and I was charged for voucher and goods. Emailed Cudo and the Merchant to cancel full price order. Carlo from Cudo responded to liaise with Merchant to refund goods which was promptly attended. He then followed up to check I had the refund and offered assistance with using the voucher. Thank you Carlo and Cudo. I have never had such prompt, efficient resolution of an online order problem before.

Customer Support

I had a problem using a couple of vouchers, contacted customer support explaining the issue and the problem was resolved relatively quickly and easily. Communication was updated regularly throughout the process.

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

The cost of my voucher has been credited after the venue went out of business due to COVID-19. I contacted Cudo via chat and the consultant was extremely helpful and friendly. Thanks Cudo

Vivian Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt Action with a great outcome!

Due to Covid we were not able to use our vouchers which then expired. Spoke to Marvell through the online chat & they were able to take me through the process. A few emails later, Cudo refunded the vouchers.
Thanks Marvell your professionalism & friendly demeanour which made the experience seamless

Ruthy

RuthySydney, NSW

Great outcome from my expired Voucher

I had an expired voucher which after some email conversation with Carlo Cudo, under the circumstances and with a tough year with the Covid pandemic, my expired voucher was reinstated giving me 5 months to use.

Help to cancel a double order

Marvel N was excellent. Handled my problem quickly and efficiently. Your websight caused the problem as I did not order 24 bottles. I had thought I cancelled one of the orders but it never registered.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AAA+++

Talked to Marvel N today about an issue with my purchase & he sorted it out very quickly with no hassle at all!!! Very impressed with the speed at which it was resolved!!!!

Fiona J

Fiona JPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service from Carlo!

Thank You Carlo for all your assistance providing me with a refund for two vouchers I was unable to use prior to the expiry date! I had emailed the vendor and had not received any response until after the vouchers expired. After providing copies of these emails, Carlo was able to provide me a full credit to my account. Very grateful for all your assistance :-)

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lorraine m was fantastic helping me

Redeeming my purchase made easy no problems ..just a polite and helpful rep of your company we need more staff like that at call centres to make life easy cheers

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Marvell did a great job

I chatted with Marvell this morning about not being able to redeem two vouchers for wine I had ordered. He was extremely helpful and got the job done very professionally and efficiently.

Mitsy K.

Mitsy K.Sydney, NSW

Good Customer Service

Thank you Marvel for your assistance in organising a refund for 2 vouchers as the business was sold and the new owners do not accept the vouchers. Thanks again Marvel!

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites