Cudo (page 2 of 33)

Garry

GarrySydney, NSW

Quick Fix

I was unable to access a voucher for a booked venue, but, after explaining the issue to Mae she had my voucher emailed to me within minutes! Great customer service!

Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service!

Thanks Annabel for your efficient and friendly assistance. A dining voucher I purchased earlier this year was no longer being accepted by the restaurant due to the economic fallout from the lockdowns .... Annabel organised a full refund for me. Great customer service!

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a brilliant customer service.

A voucher I purchased pre-covid expired.Through the intervention of Marvell, I managed to get the same amount credit towards purchasing any through their local partners excluding travel and shopping.I am one happy customer and will continue to purchase from Cudo deals.

Gwen

GwenQueensland

Very pleased to be using Cudo once again.

I used Cudo deals quite a few times before COVID hit our lifestyle. Then I unsubscribed as there was no point using your services.
When I tried to restart, I had problems downloading your deals, and thanks to Gionn and her team, I am not back on line.

Email change

Carlo was very helpful in the online chat. He was very efficient and prompt with his responses to our request. The change of email address happened quickly without any difficulty.

Ally H

Ally H

Helpful Due to Covid 19

Carlo was very helpful in organising a store credit for two of my vouchers which were unable to be used due to the Covid 19 lockdown. Even though restaurants have now opened they are not accepting vouchers due to the restricted number of patrons allowed to dine. Thank you Carlo.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extension of voucher

contacted Cudo in regards to the expiry of my voucher (Victorian Covid Lockdown)-
live chart was with Carlo G,Carlo was very helpful and attentative ,confirming the extension and validity and emailking the confirmation of same

Live Chat with Carlo

Carlo attended to my problem quickly & efficiently. He explained the process to me so that I could continue with my purchase & waited on line until I had completed the process to make sure that I had resolved the problem.

Alida

AlidaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I had the pleasure to get assistance from Marvell.
He helped me in no time with my issues.
He was Very professional and showed knowledge and competency.
I got a credit for an expired voucher!

Xueping

XuepingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and patient

I had a voucher that I forgot to use, so I asked for help. The person is really helpful and solved my problem straight way with patience. And answered all my questions properly.

Awesome Service. Prompt results

Charlee was quick to follow up my request, resulting in the company I needed info from replied within a couple of hours!!! Charlee was amazing polite, knowledgeable and speedy, the best.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Store credit

Your agent was very understanding . Was disappointed I could not speak to any one on the phone but I was more than content on how your agent handled the situation

Fantastic Customer Service

Needed to change a holiday booking because of our elderly father's sudden admittance to hospital. Was after the cutoff time allowed for booking changes but Cudo contacted the motel on our behalf and was able to rebook the times. Thank you so much.

Great customer service by Annabel

She is work focused and a genuine help I appreciate her help thanks very much for your help it was pleasure dealing with Cudo Help...a b c d e f

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Voucher extension due to lockdown

Mae was very helpful today. I resolved my voucher expiry issue due to lockdown restrictions. The company offered an extension of the expiry date which I am very grateful for.

Olive

OliveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Annabel

Annabel processed a refund in a timely manner and kept me up to date with the progress. It was unfortunate that I couldn’t use the movie tickets.
Thanks very much!

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Marvell was “marvellous”

Marvell was extremely proactive,
attentive and polite in achieving a good outcome on our behalf in organising a credit for a restaurant voucher we could not use due to COVID.
It was a pleasure to liaise with him.

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Carlo

Carlo assisted me to get a full refund for a restaurant voucher which due to Covid we cant use. We appreciate how he understood our situation and persevered to get the refund

Sandie

SandieSydney, NSW

Service from Marvel towards my booking at Sailmaker restaurant

He helped me out with a couple of query’s I had about the booking firstly it said for 1 only but I paid for two people I didn’t want 11.30am too early for lunch so preferred12pm booking
He made sure it had 12pm on it for two people so he went over and above his job description

Bea A.Cudo

Contacted them as I had an issue with the booking system, and the staff was very quick and helpful in responding to my request, and in helping me do the booking. Thanks!

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites