Cudo (page 3 of 33)

Contacted them as I had an issue with the booking system, and the staff was very quick and helpful in responding to my request, and in helping me do the booking. Thanks!

Alan

Alan

Refund of Voucher

I had a voucher that could not be used due to Covid. Carlo at Cudo handled the matter promptly and efficiently. I could not be happier with the support I received. The whole process was effortless and painless. The refund appeared in my account within a few days. Cudo are to be congratulated on the calibre of their support staff.

marghopley

marghopley

Voucher Credit

Marvell was a great help and responded very quickly to my response for a credit on a voucher we haven't been able to use due to COVID19. Very smooth Thank you!!

Cancellation of vouchers

Very happy with the service. Marvell is very attentive and helpful. I have received credit for my vouchers to be used later. Dealing with Cudo and Scoopon are very simple and easy.

refund was handled fine

I needed a refund for a voucher that cound not be used due to the virus. This was done with no issues...thanks for the great service that was provided by Mae

Donna

DonnaIllawarra, NSW

Helpful customer service.

I received excellent help from customer service, after difficulty redeeming a voucher. The consultant redeemed my voucher on my behalf quickly and i received within minutes a confirmation, Very helpful.

Go Pies

Go PiesSydney, NSW

Service is 100% excellent

Had to cancel a voucher for personal reasons and your customer representative offered the most amazing support. The assistance offered went beyond what was expected and I was most appreciative.

Customer service

I had a high tea that couldn’t be used . I got a credit and thought I ordered something but I did it all wrong and couldn’t figure it out . Carlo was a great help and did it all for me . My parcel was delivered . Happy customer .

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous problem solving

Needed refund on an experience purchased in late February as the provider could not honour voucher due to Covid 19.
My query was handled by Gionn and was settled within 24 hours. Gionn kept me up to date via emails and my refund was processed immediately.
Thanks a lot

Carl

CarlSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE!!

They thought my order was made by a bogus credit card. When I didn't receive my order I contacted Customer Service. Lorain worked on my account until resolved. Thanks Lorain....

Kerrin

KerrinMelbourne Australia

Cancellation of voucher account lockdowns

Very satisfied, obtained credits to be used later on. The easy dealing with Cudo made everything simple and was handled in a quick manner. Pleased to once again deal with them.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Very helpful.

I had purchased a deal which was no longer available and I couldn’t use. I was offered a Cudo credit but I preferred a refund and it was organised with no effort.
Thank you.

J Lymn

J LymnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

"Extending my voucher due to Covid"

My call request was responded to quickly.
Mae was very helpful and polite in her responses and provided me with all the information I was looking for.
I am very happy with the way my problem was dealt with.
Thank you.

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Solved my problem efficiently

A voucher I had purchased could not be exercised as the restaurant had changed its menu due to Covid19 restrictions. The problem was immediately recognized, the voucher cancelled and a Cudo credit organized to the value of the cancelled voucher.

One Happy Client :)

Cudo is an excellent company that understands and happily follows up with aftersale service request and accommodates with positive customer service by being flexible and thus gaining a happy and loyal client. Thank you :)

Linda Clarke

Linda ClarkeHunter Region, NSW

Refund of something that I stupidly over ordered

I stupidly over ordered a product so I contacted the support team who responded to resolve the issue in a very timely manner.
The only issue that I may have is how long it COULD take to have my bank account credited with the refund when my account is debited quickly. Hopefully this too will be done in a timely manner.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

5 stars for Marvell the customer service officer who helped me with my refund. Very quick and super efficient! I purchased an unsuited product and explained the situation on the chat and was attended to swiftly. Well done and once again thank you!!!

Janine

JanineCanberra 2600, ACT

Redemption of vouchers

Carlo was very helpful and assisted me in redeeming my vouchers which I was unable to do. He was polite and sorted it all in a matter of minutes. Thank you.

Camille

CamilleSydney, NSW

It was fast and efficient! Fabulous

I was having difficulties using my vouchers because the vendor was not offering the service anymore because of Covid-19. I had sent two emails to support, I had tried to chat twice...with no response. Thought I'd give it another try and I got Marvel! He was great...problem solved in 5mins. Amazing!

Gwyn

GwynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, efficient service

My inquiry was handled promptly, efficiently and cheerfully by service rep Carlo G. I am happy with the outcome and hope to have many more fun adventures using the Cudo vouchers.

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites