Cudo (page 4 of 33)

Jeana

JeanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service rep Carlos G handled my issue promptly and efficiently. Gave me options and was then able to immediately deal with the issue on the spot. He was very friendly and courteous.

Excellent customer service

Customer service rep Lorain responded to my online request for help immediately and resolved my issue within minutes. She explained everything I needed to know very clearly and was polite throughout. Very impressive.

Bea A.Cudo

I was very happy with how my issue was handled and look forward purchasing coupons in the future. I find a great selection of coupon and well spread out to different suburbs.

Jacquie Chapman

Jacquie ChapmanSouthwest, VIC

Live Chat with Mae

Mae at Cudo In the live chat was extremely helpful, Great customer service
Quick and polite, very professional manner, my query was resolved straight away
It was great to have a quick and easy

Joe

Joe

'Marvell' Marvellous Customer Service

Novotel North Wollongong seafood buffet got cancelled by The Novotel, only doing ala carte. I wanted a refund and Marvell assisted me in a very quick, polite and professional manner. Fantastic customer service!!!

Kristy2250

Kristy2250Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Customer Service from Gionn

Gionn was extremely helpful & kept me updated every step of the way!
What a great customer experience - there needs to be more helpful people like you.
Issue resolved within a few days - exceeded all my expectations.

Cudo live chat

Mae at Cudo In the live chat was very helpful in resolving my voucher issues due to Covid restrictions. She was thorough, polite and got the result that I was after. Good customer service.

Mrs P

Mrs PPerth, WA

Great customer service

One of your customer service representatives was able to help me through the process of redeeming a voucher and the booking process was made easy. Very professional and helpful. Thanks

s. d

s. dSydney, NSW

cudo restaurant discount

I aparently did not type in discount code in uppercase and discount was not applied but when I realised this immediately after paying, cudo service was very helpfull and fixed the issue

Raj B

Raj BNorth Rocks, NSW

Excellent support staff

I really appreciate their prompt responses and perseverance to resolve issues and communicate Them. The Staff are very patient, helpful and listen to understand the issues and resolve it quickly.

Marie J.

Marie J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cudo Support

Marvell was very helpful right from the start. I can't fault the service. I was kept informed of what was happening and the problem was rectified very promptly. I'm very happy with the outcome and the service.

Very helpful

Mae J. is very polite and helpful. She is not hesitated to find out more details that she does not sure and email it to me later. Great customer service.

janh0542

janh0542Sydney, NSW

Following online chat with Marvell

Marvell was an absolute legend helping me to organise a refund as I was having trouble and had over ordered and then very kindly helped me to complete the process.

Clare

ClarePerth, WA

Perfect Customer Service

Lorain M was Very helpful and friendly and understood perfectly what I was trying to do. I had to cancel a booking and credit was offered and all so very easy and friendly. Wouldn't hesitate to use again

Theresa

TheresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service excellence

Had sent 2 emails to Cudo help, no response. Got on live chat to Lorain M explained my voucher couldn’t be honoured due to covid and within seven minutes...sorted. Thanks

Efficient customer service

Purchased vouchers and was unable to use due to the restaurant closing down for refurbishment and reopening in a different style ie not the experience we purchased the voucher for. Marvell was very helpful in getting us a full refund in a very timely manner.I will use Cudo again in future. Thank you again

Kay

KayHunter Region, NSW

Thanks !

I was looked after promptly after requesting help with redeeming my voucher. Thanks Marvell for your patience and professional manner. I will use Cudo again in future. Thank you again

Pjm

PjmChisholm 2905, ACT

Unable to redeem voucher

The person who assisted me in redeeming my voucher was very professional and helpful. I have no hesitation in giving them 5 stars for their service and friendly attitude. Thank you

CUDO chat with Mae

Super prompt, helpful and Great E-Mail etiquette
All done in a very timely manner
Mae was polite and listened carefully, always ensuring that I was informed about little wait times

Meredith

MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent attention and solution!

Got very good attention from Marvell which resulted in a fine resolution.
All very professional and polite.
An assistant who would be an asset to your company.
Look forward to using your site in future.
Thank you!

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie D

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Leslie D

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Cudo

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites