2Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convection Oven CSO300NXA

Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convection Oven CSO300NXA Questions & Answers (page 2)

VerifiedMPN:733835
2Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convection Oven CSO300NXA
Christine
Christine

Can you just use as a convection oven on its own without using the steamer ?

J W.
J W.

Yes absolutely. It gives many options at the turn of a dial; toast, convection, convection/steam, steam, broil, & more. Each setting also allows you to easily set the time & temperature. It makes cooking so easy. How did I live without it!

aggie
aggie

only cuisinart produces this kind of steam and bake oven?

anne s.
anne s.

Does this combo have to sit on bench top or can it fit into microwave space under bench

Jen
Jen

Can it cook a roast pork with crackle?

Chris B
Chris B

What weight is it please - to carry? Also, What's its internal dimensions and capacity please?
With Thanks

Jenifer20
Jenifer20

See one of the above questions ... where this question has been comprehensively answered.

Ruby

Can you place this in the cavity where a microwave usually goes?

Catherine
Catherine

No, the oven needs circulation, and it depends on what you are cooking. I have mine on the kitchen bench.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks for your response

Trish_D

I'm not sure, Ruby, it would depend on how much space there is around the oven. It could also be difficult if the microwave cavity is fairly high as in getting items out of the oven with safety.

Ruby

Ok thanks Trish, I also called Cuisinart to check & they told me not too as it needs to be placed on an open area due to the steam being released, so needs to be on bench top & not under overhanging cupboards.

UnicornSupreme
UnicornSupreme

What are the exterior dimensions (height depth width) of Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convention Oven CSO300NXA?

Trish_D

Hi - the oven is 50cm wide, 28.5 deep and 28cm high. Inside dimensions 29cm wide and 26 deep. Inside dimensions make utensils a little challenging but not insurmountable. I've had mine for some time and still use it almost daily. Hope this helps.

Philippa Risby
Philippa Risby

The oven is 40cm (has handle at the front and some protrusions at the back) deep x 50cm wide x 30cm high. I put it across a corner so that it has room all around it to allow heat to get away. I also put it on a board to protect the bench but it probably doesn't need anything. I'm just being super careful. The previous post says 28.5 deep but that's only measuring the top of the unit.

Julia
Julia

I'm renovating my kitchen & looking for a new microwave & hoping for a multi function such as this one, just a question on locating it - what spacing requirements, positioning does it require or is it just usual for any microwave?

Helen L
Helen L

Any idea why only one side of my toast is done?

AlexL
AlexL

The bottom heat bar's are less intense than the top.i have found that either reducing the time to 2 and flipping it for another 2 makes it perfect or putting the grill lower helps.

Michelle D

Not sure why? I use regular toaster for bread as more energy efficient and cost effective than firing up the cuisinart!

Good luck let me know how u go.

LaurineK

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy another baking tray for my Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven. Thanks, Laurine

Michelle D

Try Myer or Harris scarf. Myer sell the oven so they should sell its accessories.

LaurineK

Thank you Michelle. I'll give them a try. :)

john1818
john1818

Yes you could try Myer or good homeware stockist to find a tray the same size ...just take your dimensions ...or google to see what is sold online. These will be other brand trays not Cuisinart . If no luck you can contact the distributor that is listed on the warranty as Sheldon and Hammond 1800 808 971 as they would stock replacement parts

LaurineK

Thanks so much John for taking the time to answer my question. I'll definitely try those options this week :) Laurine

Terrianne Brennan
Terrianne Brennan

Ebay or just type in what you are looking for $19.99 I think

LaurineK

Thank you for your reply...

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives