Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer

Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer

See the Best Deep Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

Perfect for larger frying uses

Sizable frying area and basket making it easy to dish up a collection of deep fried foods. Especially handy to fry a family sized meal. Easy to adjust temperature control. Safe and reliable instructions. Easy to clean. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2017 at Victoria's Basement for $129.00.

Used yo use it alot but now do not use it due to life ste

It served the purpose at that time when the kids were young. Now I use the oven but interested in the Air fryer a famiy size as my friends use it alot & I have seen it work. Philips products are very reliable and their product last a long time.

Mary

MarySan juan

Exceeded my expectations!

I wasn't completely sure to get a fryer at the beginning, but was a wise decision. Did my research online and got the Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer because had what I need it. The best word to describe it is EXCELLENT. Simply to use, fry evenly, easy to clean and the mesh basket is amazing because food stayed with the less oil than when I used to fry in a pan and dried the excess of oil from the food with a napkin. Believe me, it does!