Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

Keeps going to keep warm mode

Managed to do 1meal in it without it clicking over to "keep warm" mode. Tried everything to get it to work but it just keeps turning off. It would make a very nice door stop. Please do your homework before you buy this as there are heaps of people having the same problem.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

I am totally converted!

I was sceptical about using pressure cookers but I had heard good things about them. After purchasing and using the Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus I am totally converted. I thought it would be really complicated to use. I had assembled it and cooked a meal within the hour! Every stage of the cooking process was done in the pressure cooker (no extra pots and pans to clean), and the food was succulent and full of flavour. As for cleaning it. Piece of cake! So quick and easy (I choose to do this by hand). I'm thoroughly delighted that I took the plunge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Does the job and does it well

Missus wanted a multi purpose cook pot and after reading multiple reviews online decides to go with this. Really happy that we took the plunge. Easy to use and there's heaps of recipes online that you can find. Given it's pretty popular brand, a lot of the recipe are tailored specifically when prepared with this pot.

Pot itself is pretty heavy, but quite durable. Cleaning is quite straight forward. We had it for 6 months and still going strong.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Works well and simple operation

Very simple to use and also good customer service. The pressure cooker works really well and I have cooked some beautiful hearty meals in no time. Also good for making bone broth and liquid stock; help using up veggies and carcasses to make nutritious broth. Warranty period was what sold me and also good reviews from Amazon.com customers. I have used it for slow cooker too and it works well. The browning function was good too, less cleaning up. Makes good one pot meals. Washing up is easy and can also throw most parts into dishwasher.
One negative point was the non-stick bowl has tiny chip within 1 month of owing it, maybe as I used it to pressure cook a few pieces of lamb shanks. Maybe the bone scratched it while cooking under pressure? Not sure...
A stainless bowl would be a great idea if cuisine art can sell it or add a spare bowl with the unit.
The unit doesn't have a delay start like some other pressure/slow cooker, personally the haven't needed this function.
The machine was bought 2+ years ago and it sat in my cupboard for a while. now I use it 1-2x a week. if you have a Thermomix or thermo cooker, this is a great addition to cook whole food or just to cook in big batches and freeze for later.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Does everything it claims...and then some.

Easy peasee to use....It does the job with ease....After just a few cook-ups, you will feel at ease using this fantastic Cooker for all your cooking needs...A quality product, that comes with an excellent Warranty. It really doesn't have any negatives, and once used, its quite easy to clean. I feel that anyone can buy this product with confidence.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

This is all I want for perfect cooking! It's time saver.

It's easy to use. Detailed description of all features. Most of the time we make Indian food and I found most of all features very useful for our style of food. Specifically I can make better curry with this product than without. It doesn't alter taste which happens with some pressure cooker. Very easy to wash in dishwasher so I use almost very single day.
I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

I love it - best appliance I have bought in years - and I've bought a few!

This is a combination slow cooker/pressure cooker/browning/steaming all singing and dancing appliance. I have not used it for browning - mainly pressure cooking and it is great. I really wonder if the negative reviewers have used the appliance correctly and have the insert for the lid correctly placed etc. The seal does really absorb the odours of whatever you are cooking, but - it doesn't interfere with the taste of the next dish. I have owned two pressure cookers previously and this one, far and away, is the easiest and most foolproof one I have ever had. I wouldn't care if the other functions weren't there - I would buy it on the basis of its excellent pressure cooking abilities. I wish I had of bought one when they first came out because they are a truly set and forget cooking tool. Thankyou Cuisinart - and no, I don't work for them or have any relaitonship with them.

Price?
We actually purchased ours from the Cruisinart website as a part exchange for another product, so we didn't pay the full price. I believe it was $239 on their website.

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase the plug in cord for this product? I have gone to store in Melbourne that sell this product.. but not extra parts. Cheers Rocio
Cuisinart Australia stock spare parts http://cuisinart.com.au/search.php?search_query=Pressure+cooker&Search=

I was in love with this appliance, but after more than a year of use, it's no longer sealing correctly. I purchased this from Kitchen Warehouse in Cockburn. Is it possible to get a new seal or do I have to return the whole appliance?
Hi Jen...Most of the manufactures of these appliances suggest that we replace the main seal, being the one that secures the lid, on a yearly basis. It doesn't really matter which brand we have, these seals are very readily available directly from the company, or from their retailers. In my own case, I have a number of different brands of Pressure Cookers, and have always found the different companies very prompt to respond to sending out a replacement seal, without any great expense. Most of the modern seals seem to be made from a 'silicon' material. I hope this assists you....Regards....Joshua.Hi, As soon as I bought my cooker I purchased replacement seals. I bought them from EBay (they came from Hong Kong) and were heaps cheaper than the brand name seal. I have not had to use them yet, but I can't see any reason not to save money and buy a generic brand - it really looks identical to the branded one. Good luck.

Similar listings