Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

• Pressurising Speed
Skeeter

SkeeterEchuca

Excellent product

This is the third pressure cooker which I have purchased online. My first attempt was a failure...my fault, pressure relief valve was not in right place. Works perfectly now for chicken (20 minutes) & corned beef (50 minutes) in high pressure...both placed on included rack, with a cup of hot water & a good splash of cooking oil.
A minor/major problem was the power cord which did not connect to the cooker securely. I replaced with one from another pressure cooker.
Interesting that there are many negative comments posted here. My suggestion is the pressure release valve. If it is not placed correctly on the small dot near the word "pressure" the unit will not count down once started.
Seal inside lid is easily removed & replaced for cleaning.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for A$169.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Features / Functions
Pressure Cooking
yakflow

yakflowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute lemon

Purchased in March 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for A$186.00.

Safety

Georgina K

Georgina Kasked

Happy Shopper
Happy Shopper

We actually purchased ours from the Cruisinart website as a part exchange for another product, so we didn't pay the full price. I believe it was $239 on their website.

Rocio

Rocioasked

Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase the plug in cord for this product?
I have gone to store in Melbourne that sell this product.. but not extra parts.
Cheers
Rocio

Gaye S.
Gaye S.

Cuisinart Australia stock spare parts

JenS

JenSasked

Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

I was in love with this appliance, but after more than a year of use, it's no longer sealing correctly.

I purchased this from Kitchen Warehouse in Cockburn. Is it possible to get a new seal or do I have to return the whole appliance?

Joshua
Joshua

Hi Jen...Most of the manufactures of these appliances suggest that we replace the main seal, being the one that secures the lid, on a yearly basis.
It doesn't really matter which brand we have, these seals are very readily available directly from the company, or from their retailers.

In my own case, I have a number of different brands of Pressure Cookers, and have always found the different companies very prompt to respond to sending out a replacement seal, without any great expense. Most of the modern seals seem to be made from a 'silicon' material.

I hope this assists you....Regards....Joshua.

Hi, As soon as I bought my cooker I purchased replacement seals. I bought them from EBay (they came from Hong Kong) and were heaps cheaper than the brand name seal. I have not had to use them yet, but I can't see any reason not to save money and buy a generic brand - it really looks identical to the branded one. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives