Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610XA

See the Best Multi Cookers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cuisinart

• Rice Cooking
suemarshall14
suemarshall14Hobart, TAS

Very Disappointed

Really happy with this when I first got it however now it is not working properly. The steam valve is hit and miss putting it in the write place. Too many times it has failed to build pressure and instead just boiled the food even for simple rice dishes. Not happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Minimax Hobart for $230.00.

yakflow
yakflowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute lemon

Purchased in March 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $186.00.

Other Multi Cookers

Fluffs
FluffsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well and simple operation

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Multi Cookers

Find out how Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610XA compares to other Multi Cookers

See all Cuisinart Pressure Cooker reviews

Georgina K
Georgina Kasked
Happy Shopper
Happy Shopper

We actually purchased ours from the Cruisinart website as a part exchange for another product, so we didn't pay the full price. I believe it was $239 on their website.

Rocio
Rocioasked
Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610XA

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase the plug in cord for this product?
I have gone to store in Melbourne that sell this product.. but not extra parts.
Cheers
Rocio

Gaye S.
Gaye S.

Cuisinart Australia stock spare parts

JenS
JenSasked
Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610XA

I was in love with this appliance, but after more than a year of use, it's no longer sealing correctly.

I purchased this from Kitchen Warehouse in Cockburn. Is it possible to get a new seal or do I have to return the whole appliance?

Joshua
Joshua

Hi Jen...Most of the manufactures of these appliances suggest that we replace the main seal, being the one that secures the lid, on a yearly basis.
It doesn't really matter which brand we have, these seals are very readily available directly from the company, or from their retailers.

In my own case, I have a number of different brands of Pressure Cookers, and have always found the different companies very prompt to respond to sending out a replacement seal, without any great expense. Most of the modern seals seem to be made from a 'silicon' material.

I hope this assists you....Regards....Joshua.

Hi, As soon as I bought my cooker I purchased replacement seals. I bought them from EBay (they came from Hong Kong) and were heaps cheaper than the brand name seal. I have not had to use them yet, but I can't see any reason not to save money and buy a generic brand - it really looks identical to the branded one. Good luck.

See all Cuisinart Pressure Cooker questions

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives

Compare all 3 Cuisinart Pressure Cooker