Cuisinart Pressure Cooker

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker (page 2 of 2)

CPC-610A, CPC-600, CPC-600A

See the Best Multi Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Pressurising Speed
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (2)
  • Safety

Greg

Gregcaloundra

Waste of money- useless

Absolute waste of money. Same problem as everyone else it seems. Worked fine the first time but now cuts out and goes to keep warm mode before reaching pressure. Tried to take it back to where i purchased it but was treated like an [censored word removed] and was asked if i had read the instructions. Was then told it couldnt be returned as it had been used????? How else would i know it didnt work. I cant afford to be ripped off like this. Was so excited with this purchase, now so angry.

OK when it works

Disappointed. I think it overheats when you brown meat in it and then go on to pressure cook - it starts to heat then starts beeping and the timer setting drops back to zero and it goes to warm without pressure cooking. At other times it works just beautifully, a pity.
When it works it's great - easy to use, automatic timer etc
Sometimes doesn't work as explained above

LS2209

LS2209AU

Terrible

Didn't live up to expectations! I was so very disappointed. 1st time it happened, I returned to supplier & they sent me a replacement. Then it happened again so I decided that it was best to get a refund! My husband called it a STRESS cooker!
Cooked meals in an instant when it did work.
Cuisinart 3 year warranty & great customer service.
Beautiful design.
After a couple of usage, product failed to cook at high pressure & switch to keep warm. After further investigations found out that I wasn't the only 1 who encountered this fault.

Suzie76
Suzie76

not enough liquid? safety function... Try low pressure or extra liquid or less sticky food (tomatoes, coconut milk, lentils)

Karen30
Karen30
asmum4

asmum4

Love it! Use it every day during winter, and at least once a week in summer!

humphrey03

humphrey03MELBOURNE

great, when it works!

fantastic the first 2 times i used it, but then every 2nd time i used it, it wont reach pressure. destoying the food in the process. always plenty of liquid (soups & stews), always assembled properly, so there should be no reason for it not to reach pressure. the last time it failed, i took the whole thing (spoiled food & all) & dropped in in the wheelie bin!

doesn't always reach pressure, destroying food, rendering it inedible!

nettiser
nettiser

why not take it back food and all to the seller?

See all Cuisinart Pressure Cooker reviews

Georgina K

Georgina Kasked

Price?

Happy Shopper
Happy Shopper

We actually purchased ours from the Cruisinart website as a part exchange for another product, so we didn't pay the full price. I believe it was $239 on their website.

Rocio

Rocioasked

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase the plug in cord for this product?
I have gone to store in Melbourne that sell this product.. but not extra parts.
Cheers
Rocio

Gaye S.
Gaye S.

Cuisinart Australia stock spare parts

JenS

JenSasked

I was in love with this appliance, but after more than a year of use, it's no longer sealing correctly.

I purchased this from Kitchen Warehouse in Cockburn. Is it possible to get a new seal or do I have to return the whole appliance?

Joshua
Joshua

Hi Jen...Most of the manufactures of these appliances suggest that we replace the main seal, being the one that secures the lid, on a yearly basis.
It doesn't really matter which brand we have, these seals are very readily available directly from the company, or from their retailers.

In my own case, I have a number of different brands of Pressure Cookers, and have always found the different companies very prompt to respond to sending out a replacement seal, without any great expense. Most of the modern seals seem to be made from a 'silicon' material.

I hope this assists you....Regards....Joshua.

Hi, As soon as I bought my cooker I purchased replacement seals. I bought them from EBay (they came from Hong Kong) and were heaps cheaper than the brand name seal. I have not had to use them yet, but I can't see any reason not to save money and buy a generic brand - it really looks identical to the branded one. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives

Download manual