Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed HM-90RSA (Red)

Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed HM-90RSA (Red)

See the Best Handheld Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Replaced twice in 6 months... Alas.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerBrisbane

Amazing mixer!

Thank you to everyone who wrote a review for this amazing mixer. I had bought another well-known brand, read its product reviews (which were all bad) and then read these. As a result, I took that hand mixer back to the store and exchanged it for the Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed. It is the best hand mixer I have ever had. I would highly recommend it. From an unhappy customer to a now happy customer.

Kraftie

KraftieAdelaide

Perfect Hand Mixer

I have just replaced our old Heritage model for this one (it's a HM-90RSXA), I was thrown off a little as where it was being sold was $140 so I um n rd then went back to check and found it was on say for $100 posted.
I found that this unit is very sturdy and a little heavier than the older one, has a 3yr warranty on it and as per other reviews has it's own compact storage combo, which is a plus in any kitchen where everything is in one place.
The attachments are easy to work out as they have their own place to go ie; both or single use.
I have used it by whipping up some cream which took half the time as the old one as you use the whisk and not the beaters
So yes a perfect appliance for any kitchen.

AD500

AD500Brisbane

Awesome hand mixer

If you are looking for a versatile, powerful, well made and compact hand mixer this is the one for you.
I have owned mine for about a year and it has been great for making light and fluffy pavlovas and cakes. It packs neatly away with its own in-built storage compartment, which is handy if you are looking for a space-saving gadget. Plus it looks great. Very reliable, no problems at all.

See all Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed reviews