Cuisinart Stick Blender

Bill

BillMelbourne

Great customer service

Owned the 2 speed stick mixer for 12 months until the shaft part developed an internal rattle. I emailed customer care a few times and was finally contacted. I sent them a video and they sent me a new shaft no questions asked. Well I'm impressed. Well done to the team for improving their brand reputation. Great mixer, easy to clean and use and issues sorted quickly.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$129.00.

Al P

Al P

Breaks - cheap, terrible design

Not very effective and the clutch mechanism is incredibly poor quality. Ours broke within a year of purchase and of course we lost the receipt. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

corneyau

corneyauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen helper

How can such a small machine do so many things, so well? The handle is very comfortable, it will blend, grind or mix and is so quick and easy to clean. On top of that it has a 3 year warranty, most other blenders only have one year. It's a delight to use. Ours even has a whisk attachment, how did we cope before we got this one?

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Cuisinart Stick Blender compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Impossible to repair

The blender worked well for exactly 3 years and 2 months (warranty conveniently expires at 3 years). It is impossible to buy a replacement part needed. I contacted the Australian centre and their US parent. They simply don't sell it. They just want us to keep buying and buying and create more landfill.

Date PurchasedMar 2012
Avid reader

Avid reader

Great Product.

My daughter and I have both got one of these and they are in constant use. I love it for blending my soups and also use it to chop items that are too small for the larger food processors. Cuisinart has a very good after service to when needed for spare parts and replacements - I can't fault them, brilliant We own a lot of their products and they work well and good quality..

Worst stick blender I've owned

Kaisu

Kaisuadelaide

This is the best hand held blender I have owned in the last 50 years.

Talk about efficient and effective. This Cuisinart hand held blender really lives up to its name. Powerful, blends anything I dish up and is so easy to clean it is a pleasure to use. I have owned many different brands in the last 50 years but this one beats all of them hands down.
powerful, easy to clean.

Krisszel

KrisszelBrisbane

Sort of OK

I received mine as a gift to replace my old Braun model but to be honest, for most of the time I still use my old one as it does a better job. The stick blender and the grinder works great, the only annoying thing is the whisk attachment. I just can't use it for anything, even if I just want to whip some eggs it makes a huge mess, no matter what size of bowl I'm using (not even the one that comes with it).
Most attachements work fine
Whisk attachement

Jenny

JennyAlice Springs

Great service, but have had continually replace parts

This is a powerful, effective stick blender with good attachments, but we keep encountering issues. First, the Chopper Grinder attachment made a terrible noise; we returned it to the place of purchase and it was replaced. Then something went wrong with the attachment between the motor and the attachments, and they stopped spinning. We posted it all back to Cuisineart and they sent us a whole new blender with attachments. Then this happened a second time, so they sent us another replacement. Now we're getting the loud noise in the Chopper Grinder attachment again. Cuisineart's customer service has been excellent – and I love our other Cuisineart products – but I'm not sure I'd recommend the stick blender.
Great customer service
Unreliable

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Cuisinart Stick Blender compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

mnaseema

mnaseema

Excellent Product - so practical!

I'm always amazed at Cuisinart. High quality and affordable priced makes this brand ideal for any kitchen. Ive tried other stick blenders...this one beats the others. Also very practical with the chopping attachment.
Reliable, affordable, attractive, practical

hc85

hc85WA, 6255

Couldn't live without it!

My mother in law bought this for us when I was pregnant with my second. It's bloody awesome! Quality made, high power and worth while attachments. I use it for all kinds of things but the main being baby food, it does the job fast and clean up is easy, it is also very comfortable to grip. It comes with a whisk attachment, stick blender and an enclosed chopper. it also comes with a handy 500ml measuring cup for things like milkshakes.
Tough, easy to use.

WaltG

WaltGCanberra

good for beginners

I bought this last year and use it about monthly. It works well for making smoothies, mayonnaise and blending soups, but I wouldn't trust it to do more than just light mixing. In mixing some ice and fruit for a smoothie, the top casing cracked a bit. This doesn't affect the function, but it does show that it is only designed for light use. I wouls not use it for blending up chickpeas or more dense vegies.
I still have enjoyed having this unit. It is easy to clean, fits well in your hand and inexpensive.
inexpensive