Great kitchen helper

How can such a small machine do so many things, so well? The handle is very comfortable, it will blend, grind or mix and is so quick and easy to clean. On top of that it has a 3 year warranty, most other blenders only have one year. It's a delight to use. Ours even has a whisk attachment, how did we cope before we got this one?

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Impossible to repair

The blender worked well for exactly 3 years and 2 months (warranty conveniently expires at 3 years). It is impossible to buy a replacement part needed. I contacted the Australian centre and their US parent. They simply don't sell it. They just want us to keep buying and buying and create more landfill.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Great Product.

My daughter and I have both got one of these and they are in constant use. I love it for blending my soups and also use it to chop items that are too small for the larger food processors. Cuisinart has a very good after service to when needed for spare parts and replacements - I can't fault them, brilliant We own a lot of their products and they work well and good quality..

Worst stick blender I've owned

I've had Kambrook, Sunbeam, Kenwood and breville blenders. All were better than this. I originally bought as a Breville replacement when the chopper bowl split and I was fed up with wrestling apart the attachments. (Breville bough to replace Sunbeam as the rubber seal made my pumpkin soup a little too chewy for my taste for another review) The only good thin about the Cuisinart is the detachment - push button ease. However the rest is useless. It is not powerful enough to make pesto out of a chopper full of basil - you have to do it in little batches, plus first chop the garlic manually, then add to the chopper or else it stays in big chunks. Just tried to chop mixed peel and the thing won't spin?!?! Won't whizz frozen banana - stays in the same sized chunks you added.

This is the best hand held blender I have owned in the last 50 years.

Talk about efficient and effective. This Cuisinart hand held blender really lives up to its name. Powerful, blends anything I dish up and is so easy to clean it is a pleasure to use. I have owned many different brands in the last 50 years but this one beats all of them hands down.
powerful, easy to clean.

Sort of OK

I received mine as a gift to replace my old Braun model but to be honest, for most of the time I still use my old one as it does a better job. The stick blender and the grinder works great, the only annoying thing is the whisk attachment. I just can't use it for anything, even if I just want to whip some eggs it makes a huge mess, no matter what size of bowl I'm using (not even the one that comes with it).
Most attachements work fine
Whisk attachement

Great service, but have had continually replace parts

This is a powerful, effective stick blender with good attachments, but we keep encountering issues. First, the Chopper Grinder attachment made a terrible noise; we returned it to the place of purchase and it was replaced. Then something went wrong with the attachment between the motor and the attachments, and they stopped spinning. We posted it all back to Cuisineart and they sent us a whole new blender with attachments. Then this happened a second time, so they sent us another replacement. Now we're getting the loud noise in the Chopper Grinder attachment again. Cuisineart's customer service has been excellent – and I love our other Cuisineart products – but I'm not sure I'd recommend the stick blender.
Great customer service
Unreliable

Excellent Product - so practical!

I'm always amazed at Cuisinart. High quality and affordable priced makes this brand ideal for any kitchen. Ive tried other stick blenders...this one beats the others. Also very practical with the chopping attachment.
Reliable, affordable, attractive, practical

Couldn't live without it!

My mother in law bought this for us when I was pregnant with my second. It's bloody awesome! Quality made, high power and worth while attachments. I use it for all kinds of things but the main being baby food, it does the job fast and clean up is easy, it is also very comfortable to grip. It comes with a whisk attachment, stick blender and an enclosed chopper. it also comes with a handy 500ml measuring cup for things like milkshakes.
Tough, easy to use.

good for beginners

I bought this last year and use it about monthly. It works well for making smoothies, mayonnaise and blending soups, but I wouldn't trust it to do more than just light mixing. In mixing some ice and fruit for a smoothie, the top casing cracked a bit. This doesn't affect the function, but it does show that it is only designed for light use. I wouls not use it for blending up chickpeas or more dense vegies.
I still have enjoyed having this unit. It is easy to clean, fits well in your hand and inexpensive.
inexpensive